> Lloris Agrees To Join Milan

Fillipo Simone
post May 19 2008, 02:15 PM
Post #16

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Really? Is he that good? I saw him just a couple of times. But...Milan never had a French keeper. Hmh, I wonder if this will work.

And btw., is it sure Milan will release Dida? That's bothering me. I like him still, watherver he's done..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 19 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #17

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

The rumor's been around for a couple of weeks that Dida will be released, yes. Nothing's been confirmed, though.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 19 2008, 02:25 PM
Post #18

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

I think those you don't hear of will go. Gila... I haven't seem him play, or heard the club speak about him, for weeks [or months?], now. so he will leave! same goes for Dida. it's like we've never had a keeper named Dida. there's simply no sign of him.

+Quote Post

morgoth
post May 19 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #19

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,827

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ May 19 2008, 11:42 AM)
(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) Hopefully he's our goalkeeper for the next 15 years! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) the potential is there, he just has to endure possible mental pressures of being a Milan player. Gila and Gourcuff weren't good enough at this, and they'll have to search for a new club now. hopefully our new players fit right in without much problem. we have to win the Scudetto next season to keep other teams' fans' big mouths shut, those fvckers! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Gila yes, but Gourcuff hasn't been giving a chance this season, I don't know why you're saying that he hasn't the quality to play for Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Lloris could turn out to be a great signing but the question is would signing him mean that there would be no Frey? In fact, I can't see Milan and Carlo trust a 21 years old kid as their number one keeper, so it's probably going to be Kalac as number 1 and Lloris as a backup, honestly I'd prefer Frey and Lloris.

By the way, Bayern joined the race for Frey ...

This post has been edited by morgoth: May 19 2008, 02:38 PM

+Quote Post

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post May 19 2008, 03:15 PM
Post #20

Guests

To be honest for a GK, theres not much to adapt, same everywhere just keep it out of the back of the net.

Pressure? Maybe, got to give him an opportunity, sitting him on the pine doesn't relieve that pressure. He'll eventually get called up and have that same pressure.

I'll be so p*ssed, if kalac if our #1 next season, bar the good work he has done this season.

Frey > Llrois > Kalac

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 19 2008, 03:18 PM
Post #21

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (morgoth @ May 19 2008, 05:08 PM)
Gila yes, but Gourcuff hasn't been giving a chance this season, I don't know why you're saying that he hasn't the quality to play for Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

I never said he doesn't have the quality. actually I've always been one of his defenders! but the truth is Milan was too big for him. he's mentally weak...

+Quote Post

morgoth
post May 19 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,827

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ May 19 2008, 03:18 PM)
I never said he doesn't have the quality. actually I've always been one of his defenders! but the truth is Milan was too big for him. he's mentally weak...

Actually I meant mental quality ... it's not like he played regularly and failed, and if you refer to the Celtic game, keep in mind that before that game he didn't play for like a month or something!

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 19 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #23

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I can't say I've really seen the guy play too often, but.. are Milan counting on a 21-year old who's barely made 50 club appearances in his career and without a full international cap as their number 1? Surely he'd be a backup, no?

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post May 19 2008, 04:38 PM
Post #24

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 19 2008, 04:25 PM)
I can't say I've really seen the guy play too often, but.. are Milan counting on a 21-year old who's barely made 50 club appearances in his career and without a full international cap as their number 1? Surely he'd be a backup, no?

Why not? Bayern will have a 23 yo goalie next season who doesn't even have that much appearances. If he's good...why not? But tbh I haven't seen anything from him yet.

+Quote Post

Devillito
post May 19 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #25

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,612

^^
Heard a rumor that Bayern is interested to sign Frey.

This post has been edited by Devillito: May 19 2008, 04:45 PM

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post May 19 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #26

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

casisllas started for madrid when he was also very young i dont have any problem that he is too young or inexperienced i think he has enough talent to be our no 1

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post May 19 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

That's bs. Bayern are only looking for a Nr. 2. And that won't be Frey. Believe me. Uli Hoeneß said more than once Michael Rensing will be Kahns sucessor. And what Uli says Uli does.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 19 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #28

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Heard that Bayern are looking perhaps at one of the American keepers playing in England as backup for Rensing.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post May 19 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

It's been they're looking for Kasey Keller. Would be a logical move as he already has Bundesliga experience (with Gladbach).

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post May 19 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #30

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

Lloris is a good buy especially for 5 mil. We'll use kalac as number 1 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) and then once he is ready to go we'll use him. We got nothing to lose next season so why not. I highly doubt our club will actually try to win the uefa cup. Scudetto will be the main goal.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:00 PM