> Summer Transfers 2016

Forza Milan!
post Sep 19 2016, 02:01 PM
Post #571

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 19 2016, 02:59 PM) *
No one is judging anything yet. We just comment how things look, exactly like you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

You seem to miss out on the real issue here. And that is the three names linked with Milan (Fassone already confirmed) haven't done anything special so far. I don't get why it's so hard to understand our skepticism and what's so powerful to make you so hopeful?

We are just going around in circles. I will repeat myself one last time, I will wait to see how this management team performs before judging it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Sep 19 2016, 05:55 PM
Post #572

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

And the point we're raising is this is management. If a player underperforms, the management sells him off. If the management underperforms who gets rid of them? How do we know it's not another Galliani and friends situation?

With City or PSG, we have a member of the ownership board as chairman taking the final decisions. I guess it will be that way here as well.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 19 2016, 07:01 PM
Post #573

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 19 2016, 05:55 PM) *
And the point we're raising is this is management. If a player underperforms, the management sells him off. If the management underperforms who gets rid of them?

Easy, the ownership. Berlusconi stopped giving a crap about this club ten years ago, hence Gallaini's had total hegemony over all the important decisions. All he's done in these past ten years is mis-manage the club to his own benefits. He is by far the main culprit of the situation we find ourselves in nowadays.

But the new ownership is investing lots of money into this project, and they demand a satisfactory return. And that's were Fassone comes in. He'll be watched 24/7, no decisions will be made without accordance with the Chinese, and if things won't work, he'll be fired. He has no influence over anyone like Galliani does over Silvio and the rest. He's just an employee who if doesn't perform will be fired.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Sep 19 2016, 09:50 PM
Post #574

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 19 2016, 06:55 PM) *
And the point we're raising is this is management. If a player underperforms, the management sells him off. If the management underperforms who gets rid of them? How do we know it's not another Galliani and friends situation?

With City or PSG, we have a member of the ownership board as chairman taking the final decisions. I guess it will be that way here as well.

Some time ago I read an interesting book that tried to explain Berlu's success in politics (well, past success). One of the points it made was that Berlu brought the "signoria" from Renaissance times back into Italian politics. AFAIAC, Milan right now operates more like a "signoria" that a legitimate business, which is why Galliani is unlikely to ever get sacked while Berlu is in charge. Hopefully this will change, as in the business world management gets replaced if its performance is inadequate. Hopefully this will not be needed (management changes are always painful), but ...

This post has been edited by Forza Milan!: Sep 19 2016, 10:01 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 20 2016, 09:17 AM
Post #575

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Honestly, I don't think it was Berlusconi who brought the signoria back. He might have bought them off, but the signoria is a ever-present Italian element.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Sep 20 2016, 01:47 PM
Post #576

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 20 2016, 10:17 AM) *
Honestly, I don't think it was Berlusconi who brought the signoria back. He might have bought them off, but the signoria is a ever-present Italian element.

Good point, that's how much of Italy operates

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 1 2016, 02:54 PM
Post #577

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but we've reached an agreement with Diesel and they will be our new style partner

Have to say, going from D&G to Diesel is a perfect way to show how much we've fallen. That being said, Diesel is the more lucrative brand that has the bigger net worth. I can only assume that this will benefit us financially more than the D&G deal did

@DIESEL When two Italian icons meet. Diesel is now the style partner of AC Milan football club. #WeAreACMilan

http://www.diesel.com/ac/milan

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 3 2016, 07:32 AM
Post #578

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

It's been a good start. And I like their tagline - Be brave. It's all we did yesterday. I'm getting a Diesel Jacket for sure. And maybe a pair of jeans. Meh..the second kidney in the human body is over-rated. Am sure I'll get a good price for it in the market. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Oct 3 2016, 10:03 PM
Post #579

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 1 2016, 05:54 PM) *
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but we've reached an agreement with Diesel and they will be our new style partner

Have to say, going from D&G to Diesel is a perfect way to show how much we've fallen. That being said, Diesel is the more lucrative brand that has the bigger net worth. I can only assume that this will benefit us financially more than the D&G deal did

Dude we are made in China now, having Diesel as your partner isnt that bad, they could have gone with
中国石油工程建设公司 (CPECC) and those guys pay more (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 3 2016, 10:23 PM
Post #580

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 4 2016, 12:03 AM) *
Dude we are made in China now, having Diesel as your partner isnt that bad, they could have gone with
中国石油工程建设公司 (CPECC) and those guys pay more (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Good point. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 4 2016, 06:00 AM
Post #581

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Han Li (director of Sino Europe): "Why we decided to buy Milan? Milan is one of the biggest clubs in the world, with full of glory and success. Milan fans are located in every corner of the planet, especially in China. The first football matches broadcasted in China in the late 80's, were those of the Serie A. And Milan was the club that excited the spectators. We have several generations who have grown up with Milan. I am grateful to Mr. Berlusconi for having entrusted us the task to bring Milan to the top."

Han Li: "The plan to revive Milan? We will begin to form a solid management, then we will do our best in this winter market and in summer. Meanwhile, we will focus on business development around the world, especially in China. We will look to expand our international influence in various fields, through our contacts and strategic partners. At the same time, we will build a bridge between the club and the Chinese market, by integrating global strategic resources."

Han Li: "If we have collected all the necessary funds? Investors have been confirmed. Everything is perfectly on track. The funds are coming in as expected. The names of the investors will be officially known at closing, according to agreements."

Han Li: "Li Yonghong little known? China is too big and is hard to know all the investors in the various fields. And Mr. Li has always maintained a low profile."

Han Li: "What is based on the purchase of Milan? The deal is based on the passion and love we have for the club. We want the club to belong to all the fans, and this is a central aspect of the transaction. After the closing we will do everything to improve the club. It is premature to consider a stock market listing. Our primary purpose is to put the team on the right track. Among the investors there are Haixia Capital, Sino-Europe Sports and some big Chinese groups and institutions. Our task is only to be shareholders, not with respect to the management. We have appointed Marco Fassone who will be a CEO and general director of Milan after the closing. He worked for four big clubs in Italy, he is a great professional, experienced and reliable. I think he will lead Milan to success. In addition, we aim to bring to the club the best and most qualified people. We are working closely with him to ensure forming the strongest possible team of managers."

Han Li: "How important is keeping the Italian tradition in the club? It is very important. We have a lot of respect for the history and culture of Milan and Italy. We believe that we can not succeed if we ignore the culture and local traditions. Milan have a strong tradition behind, and it cannot be replaced. The team was a symbol of passion, glory and success. We believe that Fassone is the right choice, and that he will be able to increase the glory of Milan."

Han Li: "A legend in the club? I am a Milan fan since I was a kid. I also know how milanista deeply love this club and the team. Of course, the club's doors are open for all the legends who are willing to cooperate with us to bring the club to the top."

Han Li: "The market? We will put strong players in the positions that need to be reinforced. But the final decision will be to the coach who has our trust. We will support his decisions. We hope to offer to the fans the best possible experience in the match-days. We will listen carefully to the fans and we'll talk with the managers to decide whether to renew San Siro, or build a new stadium. As a top club, we will make every possible effort to give both players and fans the best possible experience at the stadium."

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 4 2016, 09:57 AM
Post #582

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 1 2016, 04:54 PM) *

@DIESEL When two Italian icons meet. Diesel is now the style partner of AC Milan football club. #WeAreACMilan

http://www.diesel.com/ac/milan

Sad but true.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 4 2016, 05:59 PM
Post #583

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

GdS: Fassone already met Maldini 4 times. Han Li was present in one of them. They offered the role of techincal director to Maldini. The former captain is interested, but the problem is his request for more freedom of action in the technical field. Maldini has asked to respond only to the Chinese owners, and not to Fassone or Mirabelli. The parties are also in distance from the economic point of view. Maldini has still few more days to decide. The negotiations so far seems difficult, but everything is still open.

#Sky confirms that Fassone has made an official offer to Maldini to return at the club. He is waiting for Maldini's response.

Maldini could decline the offer, as he wants a role that is more important than Milan's technical director.
#MN

Corriere dello Sport: Maldini as general director at Milan. 100M euro are ready for yhe january transfer window.

#TMW: Shevchenko has suggested Milan the 19 year old striker of Dnipro, Denys Balanyuk. In Ukraine he is considered as "the new Shevchenko". Milan have already scouted him and his situation will soon be evaluated from the new sporting director, Mirabelli.

ESPN: FABREGAS AT MILAN? The spanish could transfer at Milan with 10M euro + Mattia De Sciglio.

+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 4 2016, 07:11 PM
Post #584

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Thank you for the information d'Arc. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 4 2016, 07:17 PM
Post #585

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 4 2016, 05:59 PM) *
ESPN: FABREGAS AT MILAN? The spanish could transfer at Milan with 10M euro + Mattia De Sciglio.

DO IT!

Anyway, those are very reassuring words from Han Li. It seems very obvious to me that these guys know what they're doing, and that they have the financial muscle that we've so desperately lacked in these last five years.

+Quote Post

42 Pages V  « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:16 PM