Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer Transfers '09

purwo
post Aug 7 2009, 04:34 AM
Post #4186

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 5,907

Chelsea have been strongly linked with Andrea Pirlo, the Milan playmaker, over the past few weeks; however, the Rossoneri recently confirmed that their World Cup-winning midfielder was off the market.

Despite this, there have been some rumours floating around speculating that the Blues have added a further enticement to their bid for the ex-Inter player.

Michael Essien is the man that could go the other way if the Italian giants were to agree to this deal, but according to the latest words of Adriano Galliani, this will not be taking place.

“Chelsea have raised their offer by adding Essien. Pirlo has been removed from the market, so not even this would be considered,” the vice-president of the Rossoneri stressed to Corriere dello Sport.

“The matter is now closed.”

The London-based outfit are among the early favourites to take home this season’s English Premier League title; however, they are still keen to bolster their squad in the lead-up to the new campaign starting next weekend.

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 6 2009, 09:05 PM) *
Wait a second G lets not get too hasty here. This is essien we are talking about lol!

is this article came from goal.com....????, if it yes, then, this part
“Chelsea have raised their offer by adding Essien. Pirlo has been removed from the market, so not even this would be considered,” the vice-president of the Rossoneri stressed to Corriere dello Sport.

should be like this
“Chelsea have raised their offer by adding Essien? Pirlo has been removed from the market, so not even this would be considered,” the vice-president of the Rossoneri stressed to Corriere dello Sport.

how come a question mark become a coma ...???, I think corriere reporter asked Galliani about Essien-Pirlo gossip (because Chelsea never made such statement other than money + Pizzaro for Pirlo) and Galliani answered it plainly that Pirlo isnt on the market anymore
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

JimboMilano
post Aug 7 2009, 05:19 AM
Post #4187

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 6,695

FOCUS ON ... the market, the race against time

Address Book MilanNews that puts under the magnifying glass that everything revolves around the world Rossonero: the negotiation of market players, the team, the coach and managers.

It 'finally here the first real purchase of Milan. Klass Jan Huntelaar will play next season in rossonero through agreement between the fasteners in via Turati leadership and Real Madrid. The Netherlands has signed a contract four years from 3 million. The cost is around 15 million coated in three years through comfortable installments. Everything would be perfect to say if they did not hit much longed arrived in exactly 15 days since the start of the championship. From time Galliani and Braida professing to be the highlight of the purchases of Milan will be the month of August, which began the much anticipated "summer sales", but the fans did not expect to take the letter, the words of the managing director rossonero, so much so that from June to now, every day, it was expected the blow but it never arrived. The summit with President Berlusconi for many has been labeled as "built", difficult to refute this thesis. In two months the company has appeared on the property market, Huntelaar has arrived in less than a day, a sign that the agreement between the parties had already been found, but expected the placet of the President to give an end to negotiations. Lights and shadows on the leadership of Via Turati, not everything is clear and transparent as it should be. This stain may be the only pretext for the fans. The bluff of hypothetical Galliani, deliberately misleading the words could still be a chance for the player called loudly from Leonardo. The market closed? "We will see" Galliani answered today. The Milan market is a race against the clock, waiting for the "balance" is in danger, and the feeling of traveling on a thin thread that separates triumph from disaster. Per ora l'opera non è ancora completata. For now the work is not yet complete. Reached the point serves more than ever a man able to serve and value. The Netherlands is the head of the coup and acrobatics in the penalty area his best weapons, should be served an ad hoc basis. In these first releases seasonally seppur friendly matches, AC Milan has shown its limits all the bands, where Leonardo had intended to build the strength of his game. But in finding the quarterback takes the time the contours of a crushing machine that is about to make his last act before reaching the finish line. The clock run fast and run into the risk of errors of assessment are not excluded. But the greater fear is that the company could decide not to invest on the defender, and at that point arrangement was again all the ghosts of the past seasons. Namely that of a market is not good enough and that reflects on time in league trends were mixed during the summer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hum we shall see what and who is next on our transfer market.

+Quote Post

Guest_Suhail 3_*
post Aug 7 2009, 05:32 AM
Post #4188

Guests

wonder when our next signing will actually arrive

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 7 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #4189

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

I think you're jumping the gun just a bit there.
Huntelaar hasn't even officially signed a contract with us as yet! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Guest_Suhail 3_*
post Aug 7 2009, 05:50 AM
Post #4190

Guests

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Aug 7 2009, 05:42 AM) *
I think you're jumping the gun just a bit there.
Huntelaar hasn't even officially signed a contract with us as yet! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

lol its official man relax i just hpe he passes the medical today with flying colours and we can move on just a few scientific details and huntelaar is 100 percent rossonero

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Aug 7 2009, 05:59 AM
Post #4191

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Fishdoll waves a fin from his mountain lair!

He offers the suggestion that he thinks Milan might just end up with a (probably left-)back before the end of the transfer window. He'd prefer de silvestri but would not cry if it were Drenthe.

As for Huntelaar, Fishdoll expects zeddie to come up with an appropriate smiley for him!!! Once, that is, he's actually an official Milan player. Should he sign on the dotted line, he's going to be signing on for a lot of history - Van Basten is a player who (for Fishdoll and his person at least) will always be a level above everyone else. It's quite a legacy for Huntelaar to deal with (dutch striker + milan = mvb to a lot of folks). Fishdoll hopes he can live up to it.

+Quote Post

Panama Devil
post Aug 7 2009, 06:15 AM
Post #4192

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 1,918

I wrote about Huntelaar at the beginning of this year and now I am really happy that we finally signed him.

We will have the chance to have two young forwards playing together and learning how to play together.

Take a look at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntelaar

His goal scoring record is really impressive and that's why I was placing my bets on him more than 8 months ago and I'm betting on him again.

History has shown that Dutch players are able to adapt easily to the different leagues in the world (not that much in La Liga).

He's standing 1.86 meters, meaning that he is even a little taller than Luis Fabiano, he is young and he was cheap. I hope he learns a lot from Pippo because he is a great finisher.

Pato will have the chance to get the ball behind since there will be a cold finisher waiting for the ball. He is very good moving around without the ball and fights for the possessions.

I think we did well ... honestly well!

I will like to keep it like that in the striker department but my only worries right now are in the midfield. If Ronnie stays focused then we will be fine but we need to have a plan B.

Our attacking midfield is too shaky. Not only these year but last year too. With Kaka injured and Ronnie on the bench we only had OLD Seedorf (runs whenever he feels like) and a bunch of ball fighters. Pirlo plays from deep down the field .. . we know that.

What happens if Ronnie gets injured or doesn't play well. We will stick only to OLD Seedorf and .. say .. Ambro? Abate? .......... we need to get Hernanes!!!!!!

We cannot let him slip away!!!

At the back of the field ... I have the feeling that Antonini should play a little bit more ... I can see his desire on the pitch. Last year ... I saw some interesting combinations between Zambrotta and Ronnie on the left side. I think it's worth the try. Anyways we need to get YOUNG WINGERS ... I mean FRESH LEGS ... our average age in that department is what? 30!!!

If we get Hernanes and a young winger ... we'll be fine.

This post has been edited by Panama Devil: Aug 7 2009, 06:16 AM

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 7 2009, 06:29 AM
Post #4193

CrAzY EyeS

QUOTE (Suhail 3 @ Aug 7 2009, 12:50 AM) *
lol its official man relax i just hpe he passes the medical today with flying colours and we can move on just a few scientific details and huntelaar is 100 percent rossonero

I'm not worried, I was just saying that his medical didn't even take place yet
(therefore - for technicalities sake I was just saying it was kinda quick to be think who our next 'signing' would be) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I honestly believed he was going to become a Milan player from the moment it was speculated as such though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 7 2009, 06:31 AM
Post #4194

CrAzY EyeS

QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 7 2009, 12:59 AM) *
It's quite a legacy for Huntelaar to deal with (dutch striker + milan = mvb to a lot of folks). Fishdoll hopes he can live up to it.

Yup - True That!
I hope he can play for a 'big' club and added to that as you said the comparisons are going to be everywhere.
I have faith for now though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

ganney
post Aug 7 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #4195

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 6,656

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 7 2009, 02:05 AM) *
Wait a second G lets not get too hasty here. This is essien we are talking about lol!

deals don't come any better than essien+cash, let's give it thought

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 7 2009, 09:53 AM
Post #4196

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (ganney @ Aug 7 2009, 07:50 AM) *
deals don't come any better than essien+cash, let's give it thought

Essien would be another ball fighter in that midfield, sure he's more diverse then Rino and Ambro and can move the ball forward but we'd still need another creative mid becuase Seedorf would be the only creative one in that midfield which does not inpire me at all.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 7 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #4197

CrAzY EyeS

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 7 2009, 04:53 AM) *
Essien would be another ball fighter in that midfield, sure he's more diverse then Rino and Ambro and can move the ball forward but we'd still need another creative mid because Seedorf would be the only creative one in that midfield which does not 'impress' me at all.

+1 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by TriniKing_CE: Aug 7 2009, 09:59 AM

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 7 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #4198

CrAzY EyeS

MILANELLO: AWAITING HUNTELAAR
8/7/2009
MILAN - After undergoing the medical checks at the 'Le Betulle' clinic, Klaas Jan Huntelaar is arriving at Milanello for the Milan Lab tests. His arrival is programmed for within a few minutes.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 7 2009, 10:54 AM
Post #4199

CrAzY EyeS

OFFICIAL: Huntelaar is a Rossonero! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Huntelaar: I don't know when I should like to start

After the medical clinic in 'Le Betulle' pass without any difficulty, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has become a Milan player in all respects. L'attaccante dopo le visite si è diretto nella sede di Milanello per firmare il contratto. The attacker after the visits was directed at the Milanello to sign the contract. Queste sono stante le parole dell'olandese prima di recarsi al centro sportivo rossonero: “Ora vado a Milanello. These are the words of Dutch stand before heading to the sports center rossonero: "Now I go to Milanello. Quando esordirò? When I should like to start? Non lo so, è ancora presto. I do not know, it's still early. Prima voglio parlare con il tecnico e poi vedremo. I want to talk to the coach and then we'll see. E' lui che decide”. And 'he who decides. "

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Aug 7 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #4200

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

guys this news about taci guy of albania who is intersted in buying some shares in milan is that relible it is from corrie and the interview on football italia makes it quite interesting

+Quote Post

333 Pages V  « < 278 279 280 281 282 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:47 AM