+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Apr 9 2008, 11:42 AM
Post #1157

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 9 2008, 05:02 AM)
But it's the injury that worries me. All of a sudden R20 is an injury prone player as well. So it might come back to bite us in the butt...esp with our luck when it comes to Spanish players.

I agree with dst here. Ronnie is obviously not injured. At least not physically....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 9 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #1158

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 9 2008, 04:00 PM)
So you believe he's really injured?

I find it easier to believe than that he's paid enormous wages, to sit on the bench with Messi injured as well.

And when he did come onto the field he was starting to play well.

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Apr 9 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #1159

'the Duck'

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 144

He probably got injuried once, some months ago..... and now they repeat it as an excuse why he is not playing.

He was never an injury-prone player, and the last thing I care about him are injuries.

I hope if he comes, he performs well.....as for injuries he'll be ok... at least yes until Materazzi would go and break his leg.

+Quote Post

morgoth
post Apr 9 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #1160

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,827

R10 is acting he's not injured at all!

The problem seems to be that he wants to be the centre of attraction, the only superstar around and that might cause big problems! Plus next year Adriano will be back in town ... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

The big difference between R99 and the other brazilians is the age and his son, he's definitely more mature.

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 9 2008, 06:38 PM
Post #1161

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 9 2008, 01:27 PM)
I find it easier to believe than that he's paid enormous wages, to sit on the bench with Messi injured as well.

And when he did come onto the field he was starting to play well.

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) What are you talking about Jack? Barcelona have made many more millions than they've paid for the brand name that's called R20...

+Quote Post

Portman
post Apr 9 2008, 06:39 PM
Post #1162

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 9 2008, 06:38 PM)
(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) What are you talking about Jack? Barcelona have made many more millions than they've paid for the brand name that's called R20...

It's a fact.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Apr 9 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #1163

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

Albertini sees Dinho at Milan

Former Barcelona and Milan star Demetrio Albertini is confident Ronaldinho’s San Siro switch is very likely.

“He really could join Milan, because I see a pretty complicated situation for him at Barcelona,” the midfielder told Sky Italia.

The former World and European Player of the Year has been struggling with personality clashes at the Nou Camp and is expected to leave this summer.

Clubs who have shown an interest are Milan, Juventus, Inter, Chelsea and Manchester City.

“He would be really happy at Milan, because there are so many Brazilians. He would also enjoy playing for a team like this. He is one of the greatest talents I have ever played alongside.

“It takes a lot of effort to remain at the top of your sport and, as far as Ronaldinho is concerned, I think he needs a great deal of affection.”

Albertini was his teammate at Barca and insists the stories of his difficult personality and fractious rapport with tacticians are untrue.

“He is humble and knows how to accept advice. He is a great person in the locker room and gets on with all his teammates.

“At my testimonial game at San Siro he was so happy to see all those fans and champions. His affection for Milan is mutual. I think in the eyes of any player Milan are a great club.”

Albertini also revealed a curious anecdote to the everyday life of one of the world’s highest paid players.

“He can’t drive. Ronaldinho is always accompanied to the stadium by family and friends.” (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Channel4

+Quote Post

vnata001
post Apr 9 2008, 11:55 PM
Post #1164

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,681

alrite well ive been kinda quiet on these ronaldinho rumors. At first I really wasn't excited about the transfer. Primarily cuz i fear our management sees a Ronnie as a cure all transfer. I still think its absolutely necessary that we sign a straight out and out striker - any one of Huntelaar, Berba, Benzy, Mario, Sheva (i throw him in cuz it's looking likely). Gila can't cut it. Replace Gila with Shevy, sounds fine to me. Even if we bring back Boriello it's a gamble that could work out, or it couldn't. Counting on Pato to shoulder the load we wanted Ronaldo and Sheva to carry would be far too much pressure. Our striking core should Sheva/Gomez/Hunter/Berba/Benzy, Boriello, Pato, Pippo, Paloschi. Pippo at fourth choice is perfect for his cameo displays like against cagliari. Palo can play Coppa and in matches we've got in the bag.

However, Ronaldinho in our squad gives us a lot more flexibility. If you dislike him only because you think he's ugly and looks bad in bandanas, or you don't like his smile, then that's a subjective, personal, bias view. Anyone who watches Dinho on form knows there is no way he can hurt our team. He can play Seedorf's, Pirlo's, Kaka's, AND Ronaldo's role for us, and play it extremely well.

- The CLINCHER for me, and I think i agree with albertini's stance, is that we have so many Brazillians already here! Dinho admires Milan, it's a rebirth for him. All our Brazilians would really help him out. Cafu, Leonardo, Kaka, Emerson..if needs guidance, he has all the people he respects to confide in.

There are TWO things that will happen if Dinho comes to Milan, he will be a great success, or he wont. If he isnt he wont be here long. If he is then we will be holding more trophy's soon. He sure hasn't played all that well the last year and a half. The important thing is to sign another striker, so we don't immediately heap a BUNCH of pressure on Dinho to change us from mediocre to Best in the world. if we do, I don't see Ronaldinho failing. A few years ago hearing Ronaldinho and Kaka together would have scared anyone and everyone. After they train together for a little bit, with Dinho confident and comfortable in the relaxed AC Milan atmosphere, I think this could be a simple, perfect fix for our offensive (pun intended) issues this last year in attack.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Apr 10 2008, 12:35 AM
Post #1165

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

^^^ (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

jefri91
post Apr 10 2008, 01:26 AM
Post #1166

"Durgle The Turtle"

Member No.: 3,402

I don't know if R20 will be at his best at Milan. He was the best in Barca because he was the star of the show. When Messi and other talents starting becoming known the more he became a has been

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Apr 10 2008, 07:06 AM
Post #1167

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

If we do sign him, and I don't think we will.. what do you think we will do with Seedorf? Sacrifice him? He would do well in a reserve role, he can fill in at multiple positions (including Pirlo's role), but I don't know if his ego could take it. I mean if he can't stand getting subbed out.. how will he handle being a reserve?

R10 would fit into Carlo's beloved x-mas tree..

Pato
R10 Kaka
Ambro Pirlo Gattuso
Janku Kaladze Nesta Zambrotta
GK

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 10 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #1168

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Darunia @ Apr 10 2008, 08:06 AM)
If we do sign him, and I don't think we will.. what do you think we will do with Seedorf? Sacrifice him? He would do well in a reserve role, he can fill in at multiple positions (including Pirlo's role), but I don't know if his ego could take it.  I mean if he can't stand getting subbed out.. how will he handle being a reserve?

Seedorf is usually our worst player on the pitch. Nay, he's the player that tries less than anyone else on the pitch. His attitude should not be tolerated and he should have already been benched but Carlo likes him too much to do that... we desperately need a 10 to play in Seedorf's place in my view and if the Dutch doesn't like being benched then he can go for all I care. I really like the guy but if Rui was benched (and he was better at that time than See is now) then I can't see why See cannot!

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Apr 10 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #1169

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

well... this is getting serious! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 10 2008, 10:35 AM
Post #1170

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

154 Pages V  « < 76 77 78 79 80 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:42 PM