Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 2 2009, 11:13 PM) *
Casillas

Ramos

Ronaldo - Ribery - Kaka' - van der Vaart

Higuan - Raul - Huntelaar - van Nistelrooy - Robben

Subs: Diarra, Gago, Sneijder, etc.

And somewhere along the lines, although obviously not a good player Benzema would have to be put in...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 3 2009, 06:19 AM
Post #872

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 2 2009, 10:13 PM) *
Casillas

Ramos

Ronaldo - Ribery - Kaka' - van der Vaart

Higuan - Raul - Huntelaar - van Nistelrooy - Robben

Subs: Diarra, Gago, Sneijder, etc.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 3 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #873

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

If they don't buy a DMF they're going nowhere. It's going to be interesting though, if they manage to fuse they're going to be unstoppable.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jul 3 2009, 02:17 PM
Post #874

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 3 2009, 09:37 AM) *
If they don't buy a DMF they're going nowhere. It's going to be interesting though, if they manage to fuse they're going to be unstoppable.

SPOT ON DST !!! SPOT ON !!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Having Kaka' , Ronaldo ,in attack is amazing.......but even fowards need to track back i'm not trying to disrespect Kaka' because he used to 50% of the time but Ronaldo......im sorry but i can't ever see him doing that , every team needs it grit & determination when its not going there way , buying up every amazing player it looks brilliant of Fifa 2010 or Pro evolution 2009 but jeez get a DM or somthing jeez. I'm going to have fun beating them with other teams (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Jul 3 2009, 02:18 PM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jul 3 2009, 02:19 PM
Post #875

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

Going to be interesting when we play them in August !!

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 5 2009, 04:14 PM
Post #876

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

REAL MADRID president Florentino Perez is drawing up plans that would destroy the English Premier League in its current form.

Perez wants a Super League put in place that could see England's top four turn their back on the Premier League to play the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona every week.

He said: "What we need to work out with UEFA is a European Super League that guarantees that all the top teams play each other all the time - something that does not happen in the current Champions League."

Perez's Real revolution this summer has already seen Cristiano Ronaldo move to Madrid for £80million.

The Spanish giants' huge pulling power also saw Chelsea miss out on Brazilian target Kaka.

Now Perez wants to sit down with European football's governing body and effectively asset-strip the English league.

The plan is to maximise TV revenue and sponsorship deals for Europe's big clubs and would threaten the future of the smallest sides in the Premier League.

Asked if he would put his full weight behind a Super League he added: "Yes, but without abandoning national leagues."

Blatter, Platini, now Perez. There's so much jealousy around you can almost see it. Bring it on I say, and good luck getting fans being able to afford flying around Europe every week in your super league.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 5 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #877

Primavera
Group Icon

How exactly does that aim to destroy the Premier League in particular!?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) This is lame.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 5 2009, 06:52 PM
Post #878

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 5 2009, 06:40 PM) *
How exactly does that aim to destroy the Premier League in particular!?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) This is lame.

I know, it's stupid.

I also like to know how he is going to try and persuade top teams to join the league. Why would a team, who is highly succesful in their own league, join a super league and give themselves less chance of success? What an idiot.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 5 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #879

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 5 2009, 08:52 PM) *
I know, it's stupid.

What do you mean? You talked about jealousy and stuff and the article is talking about how this plan aims to destroy the Premier League. I don't see what this has to do with jealousy and the Premier League in particular. I think you're on the defensive here and seeing attacks where there are not.

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 5 2009, 08:52 PM) *
I also like to know how he is going to try and persuade top teams to join the league. Why would a team, who is highly succesful in their own league, join a super league and give themselves less chance of success? What an idiot.

This plan is so vague it's ridiculous. He's gone crazy with all the players he's brought in recently and he probably thinks this is a show he's managing or something.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 20 2009, 09:52 PM
Post #880

Prima Squadra

Shamrock Rovers 0-1 Madrid.

Pretty embarassing, Shamrock deserved a draw. Benzema scored with 5 minutes to go to save the humiliation.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 20 2009, 10:28 PM
Post #881

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Madrid were terrible in the 1st half, total shambles. They didn't start to play until the Dutch boys came on and started to create something.

And the biggest worry for them should be that the first half formation will most porbably be the system they will use durng the season, as they were playing with 2 DMs in Gago and Diarra, then the 4 attackers upfront with Higuain, Guti, Ronaldo and Raul in attack. Obviuosly Benzema and Kaka would take the places of Guti and Higuain.

Of course it is the first friendly of the pre-season so everyone would be a little rusty, but I don't think that was it as in the 2nd half when they switched things around they started to play a lot better

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jul 20 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #882

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Humiliation would be Madrid not winning once the season starts. these friendlies' results are not worth a damn.

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Jul 20 2009, 11:02 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 1 2009, 03:21 PM
Post #883

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

One could easily ask if there's any point in such matches.

+Quote Post

59 Pages V  « < 57 58 59
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 08:44 AM