Ancelotti's future is in doubt!
Where will he be next year?
Milan [ 4 ] ** [16.67%]
Chelsea [ 14 ] ** [58.33%]
Real Madrid [ 3 ] ** [12.50%]
Roma [ 1 ] ** [4.17%]
At a nice restaurant [ 2 ] ** [8.33%]
Other (please name) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
If he leaves, will these guys follow him? (pick as many as you wish)
Kaka [ 1 ] ** [3.45%]
Seedorf [ 13 ] ** [44.83%]
Pirlo [ 3 ] ** [10.34%]
Gattuso [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Tassotti [ 7 ] ** [24.14%]
Galli [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Other (please name) [ 5 ] ** [17.24%]
If he leaves, who will be Milan's new coach?
Van Basten [ 6 ] ** [25.00%]
Rijkaard [ 12 ] ** [50.00%]
Allegri [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Gasperini [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Spalletti [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Leonardo [ 6 ] ** [25.00%]
Total Votes: 24
Guests cannot vote 

Tennie
post May 21 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #31

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Soundbyte from Galliani this morning:

"Non c'è nessuna confusione su chi sarà il tecnico della prossima stagione - ha detto l'amministratore delegato della società -. Adesso l'allenatore è Ancelotti e io so già chi sarà quello del prossimo anno. Adesso però dobbiamo pensare a conquistare matematicamente la qualificazione alla prossima Champions League, una volta centrato l'obiettivo parlerò e dirò il nome".

['There's no confusion about who the coach will be next season,' the administrative delegate said. 'Right now the coach is Ancelotti and I already know who the coach will be next year. Right now we need to think about mathematically securing Champions League qualification, once that's done I'll speak the name.']
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 21 2009, 02:12 PM
Post #32

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Right now we need to think about mathematically securing Champions League qualification, once that's done I'll speak the name

So.. he could tell the name Sunday or Monday? something tells me it starts with a C (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Galliani: No chaos at Milan

Thursday 21 May, 2009

Adriano Galliani insists there's no chaos at Milan and will clarify the Rossoneri's future direction once they secure a Champions League place.

Coach Carlo Ancelotti has been widely linked with Premier League giants Chelsea.

There could be sweeping changes in the summer as superstar Kaka has also been tipped to join Real Madrid.

“There is no chaos and Milan,” Galliani stated. “We have very clear ideas that we will communicate as soon as we secure a Champions League berth.

“Decisions are always shared between myself and Silvio Berlusconi. We are in perfect harmony and I hope to show that with our announcement on Monday.

“We absolutely have to beat Roma and then we can be calm against Fiorentina where we would otherwise have to draw or win.”

Galliani then gave the latest on Kaka and French midfielder Yoann Gourcuff.

“Florentino Perez is a great friend and we have often spoken during the three years that he hasn't been Real Madrid President. Any move for Kaka would have to come through me.

“Gourcuff has become a star. Bordeaux have the chance to sign him before May 31, but he is still our player. I hope that Yoann stays.”

Can't wait!

This post has been edited by Zed.D: May 21 2009, 02:17 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 21 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #33

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

This means, IMO, Milan will have a new coach. And it's quite sure MvB. Gosh, that would be the end...

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post May 22 2009, 12:24 AM
Post #34

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,245

MVB does look like the probable way to go, seing as he knows the administration very well. But can someone tell me what formation he likes to play, what brand of football he encourages?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post May 22 2009, 07:14 AM
Post #35

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

no idea. He made huntelaar great, thats all i know.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 22 2009, 07:35 AM
Post #36

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ May 22 2009, 12:24 AM) *
MVB does look like the probable way to go, seing as he knows the administration very well. But can someone tell me what formation he likes to play, what brand of football he encourages?

From times to time 3-4-3, then again also a 4-5-1 (with off. wingers) or even 4-2-4 (with wingers). He's then one who sends a striker in for a midfielder or winger after his team takes advantage.

no idea. He made huntelaar great, thats all i know.

Can you elaborate? I think Huntelaar was good for many seasons at PSV and Ajax in prior to MvB's time there or as NT.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 22 2009, 08:20 AM
Post #37

Primavera

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 22 2009, 02:42 AM) *
This means, IMO, Milan will have a new coach. And it's quite sure MvB. Gosh, that would be the end...

Why the end? I think one disappointing season and a new one is brought in. someone has to exist out there that can handle it!

-

I really don't know what to think, as much as everything indicates that Carlo is leaving, deep down I feel in the end a last minute change of heart will happen and he'll stay, just like what happened with Kaka in January.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post May 22 2009, 11:02 AM
Post #38

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 22 2009, 12:35 AM) *
Can you elaborate? I think Huntelaar was good for many seasons at PSV and Ajax in prior to MvB's time there or as NT.

Huntelaar was good before mvb, however it was mvb who turned him from a promising talent to one of the most sought after strikers. That is why Madrid signed him in January before anyone else could.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post May 22 2009, 11:03 AM
Post #39

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 22 2009, 01:20 AM) *
Why the end? I think one disappointing season and a new one is brought in. someone has to exist out there that can handle it!

-

I really don't know what to think, as much as everything indicates that Carlo is leaving, deep down I feel in the end a last minute change of heart will happen and he'll stay, just like what happened with Kaka in January.

I hope your wrong. We need change badly. But we'll know in 3 days if we defeat roma tomorrow.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 22 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #40

Primavera

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ May 22 2009, 01:33 PM) *
I hope your wrong. We need change badly. But we'll know in 3 days if we defeat roma tomorrow.

It's on Sunday! 2 days and 2 and a half hours remaining!

+Quote Post

amancik
post May 22 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #41

Milanfan to Death

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11

I don't know about you guys, but I think we're in for a shock. Bcuz, it might be the person we least expect i.e Leonardo.

This post has been edited by amancik: May 22 2009, 04:46 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 22 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #42

Primavera

QUOTE (amancik @ May 22 2009, 08:16 PM) *
I don't know about you guys, but I think we're in for a shock. Bcuz, it might be the person we least expect i.e Leonardo.

Leonardo wouldn't shock me because it's been speculated a lot that he could be the one (along with Galli and Tassotti). I'd be shocked if it was someone like Allegri or even Gasperini.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post May 22 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #43

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

I've heard rumours that carlo will stay. Hopefully they're just rumours (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 24 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #44

Primavera
Group Icon

Many options ocurr. My opinion still is, Milan could do good with sticking beside Ancelotti, but a cautious planned change could also make a positive impact. It depends.

The end because Marco van Basten is considered just because he's Marco van Basten. If his name would be Dico van Meelkan we've never ever mention him. He had a very average 4 years with Holland and a bad season with Ajax; his tacticall knowledge never impressed me, his man-handling is far from perfect. His temeper was a problem from times to times in his playing days, I'm scared to re-live those moments again this time with our head-coach.

Rijkaard, Tassotti, Galli - all better options.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 24 2009, 12:41 PM
Post #45

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I agree with Fillipo on this one, MvB has had a few years in management now.. he's not really done anything with it. Rijkaard for me.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:43 AM