> Serie A - Week 14 - Sampdoria - Milan, Date: 27/11/10 Time: 18:00 CET

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 28 2010, 12:50 PM
Post #166

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

It isn't related to trust, it's just a matter of discipline and manners.

Talking about which, @drucurl - would you be so kind and stop calling Ronaldinho the name you do, because it is very offensive in a most unconfortable manner, and while I understand that this was your point in first place, I don't think it is appropriate to do it. So please, try using something less provocative.
--------------------------------------------------

Allegri really did me think. What was he waiting for? It seemed like he forgot the result and Tassotti told him 4 minutes from time "he, we conceeded, do you remember?" What was the problem?
It is such a basic thing, yet he does it from day one up till now. Makes me wonder what the others on the bench do; I mean Allegri does not look like an autocrat, surely someone could have told him by now!

Yesterday we had some terrible and some not so-bad or good players. Thums up for Robinho and Abate. Abate was very good to say at least, maybe he can do the RB after all (surely, he needs more practice).

I don't get how you can criticise Abbiati? I mean, he's done superb so far. Yes, he has this little mistakes but every keeper in that cathegory makes them. He just isn't what Dida was for us a while, or van der Sar, Buffon, etc. But compared to other keepers we had like Rossi, Antonioli, Galli, etc. he's at their level or above.

Nesta made me worry, he looked slow and not really concentrated yesterday. If Samp had pushed more and insisted more on an attacking approach, I'm not so sure he could have held it down.

I don't get what Boateng was supposed to do yesterday. He was IMO the worst player we had; only thing he did was running, and that stopped too at one point. Oh, and yes, he kicked opposition and could have costed us a penalty too. His passing was horribly inprecise, his actions mostly destroyed our efforts to build-up an attack. He was just useless, pretty much like Gattuso but even worser. I really think Allegri should start a Flamini-Pirlo-Ambrosini midfield as soon as possible, and hold Rino as a option, but KPB is bench material.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Nov 28 2010, 01:01 PM
Post #167

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 4,041

No problem Simone. Where I came from callin players derogatory names was standard. I'll just like to point out that i called Ibra worse names than iHomo before his arrival and soon you'll all see him for what he really is. But I'm not here for trouble so i'll abide. If i use the name again it'll be purely accidental because I've grown attached to it lol. Just remind me and I'll edit. Cheers.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 28 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #168

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 28 2010, 04:50 PM) *
I don't get what Boateng was supposed to do yesterday. He was IMO the worst player we had; only thing he did was running, and that stopped too at one point. Oh, and yes, he kicked opposition and could have costed us a penalty too. His passing was horribly inprecise, his actions mostly destroyed our efforts to build-up an attack. He was just useless, pretty much like Gattuso but even worser. I really think Allegri should start a Flamini-Pirlo-Ambrosini midfield as soon as possible, and hold Rino as a option, but KPB is bench material.

Thank you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) KPB is best left as a sub for Flamini. Likewise Gattuso for Ambrosini. The three you mentioned should be default first XI most of the time. Mr. Allegri, it seems, has other ideas.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 28 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #169

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

No badmouthing Boateng, he'll become a great player. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 28 2010, 04:09 PM
Post #170

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Flamini-Pirlo-Ambrosini

I agree with you Fillipo,that midfeild will be great.Flamini being our engine,Pirlo playmaker,and Ambrosini sitting in front of the defense with the occasional runs forward.Also,Gattuso should be Ambro's replacement and Boateng Flamini's replacement.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 28 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #171

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

If you want Ambrosini sitting in front of the defense, he should be the one in the middle. So playing wide with Flamini and Pirlo, how would that be?

Pato/Robinho + Ibrahimovic
...... Seedorf / new AM .......
Pirlo - - Ambrosini- - Flamini (Pirlo and Flamini attacking + defending, I dunno who should play which side)
LB- - T.Silva - Nesta - Abate
............... Abbiati ..............

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 28 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #172

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I think Han is past it.. he should let someone else open the next game's thread (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 28 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #173

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Watching some Italian football show, people saying how we're doing great because Pirlo's out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Nov 28 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #174

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,716

They could have a point. Two years ago when Pirlo was injured we had a great spell at the same time. Who knows?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 29 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #175

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Naah, first of all we're not that great and secondly, Pirlo is immese for Milan. He's our way of joga bonito, if he's in Milan plays good. We may have pulled out some good results so far, but the footballing level without him aka with Boateng-Rino-Ambro is at a low.

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Nov 29 2010, 01:04 AM
Post #176

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,716

I'd prefer to see him farther up the field as our AM. Him or Dinho, I've had enough Seedorf for the time being personally.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 29 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #177

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

4-2-3-1 is the future.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 29 2010, 10:29 AM
Post #178

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 29 2010, 02:00 PM) *
4-2-3-1 is the future.

Word. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) Engulf the opposition and choke the life out of 'em!

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 29 2010, 10:50 AM
Post #179

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Yup. Though it is susceptible to a 4-6-0 counter. I think Milan is one of the teams that can play both these formations comfortably.

+Quote Post

shevchenko_007
post Nov 29 2010, 11:02 AM
Post #180

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,289

COACH ALLEGRI:
"The team put in one of its best performances this season. My lads played with high intensity, despite our busy schedule.
I’m sorry for the result, because we could have won the game, but in any case my players did well this evening.
As for Sampdoria’s equaliser, I can say that our man-marking was poor on that occasion, that’s why the ball finished at Pazzini’s feet.
Sending on Ronaldinho sooner? The team was doing well, so I didn’t want to break our balance by making changes. It just didn’t seem right, because we would have risked giving them chances for counter-attacks. Because of this, I thougth it was better not to change the team that was doing well.
My players are very determined, motivated, which makes me satisfied.”

This is just a pathetic comment and just shows how blind this guy is. We were flat from the 55th to the 80th minute and completely lost our bearings like we normally do.. we let a woeful team look like the worlds best in this period of the match after completely dominating the first half. Changes are a part of the game, whether u are winning or losing or drawing changes always need to be made and to not push for the win shows his complete lack of ability.
To be honest I was really hoping to lose that match because although we completely dominated the game we did not deserve to win it because of our embarrassing coach. And also if we lost this match it would have been one more step closer to Allegri being sacked, which needs to be done before christmas, I'm sure Tassotti can do a much better job until we find a replacement. Although knowing Milan, we will probably wait for Inter to sack Benitez and snap him up.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:50 PM