> Galliani's Statements today, On various and sundry topics

Tennie
post Apr 3 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #1

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Adriano Galliani made statements on a variety of topics today at the Milan Business Forum:

"I will only talk about these things after 31 May. Fabio Cannavaro is not in our sights even though I admire him a lot as a footballer. For next year we have decided to buy players who have yet to make the big jump in their careers. We won't buy any keepers, we'll go on with Abbiati, Dida, and Kalac."

"There are no doubts or problems concerning Ricky or Carlo Ancelotti. Kaká cleared up the situation with me and with Jean Pierre Meersseman. His healing is physiological, it was normal he would come back after the sixth week of recovering."

"The future isn't good for Italian football, there are unsurmountable structures which don't allow us to be on the same level as Spain and England like the different tax system and the privatisation of the stadiums."

"With less injuries we could have had a different season, the primary objective remains the third place to participate to the Champions League next year." On Ronaldinho: "It's up to the coach whether to make him play, he's had a positive season."

(translations and quotes courtesy of acmilan.com's english page)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies

il_diavolo_mtl
post Apr 6 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,245

PR move, nothing else
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:43 PM