> Serie A - Week 2 - Milan - Lazio, Date: 09/09/11 Time: 20:45 CET

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 13 2011, 01:23 AM
Post #271

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

That scale does not make any sense. I mean, Brocchi would have been a 10 most of the time because he tried, wouldn't he?

My expectations for Antonini are that he will hold his side in order and accomplish to cut-off or reduce the pressure from the opponents side. Did he do that? NO. Did we concede 2 goals from our left? YES. Were those 2 goals isolated incidents? NO. How can we rate Antonini positive then?

I agree, Nesta was far from perfect, but that's not the point.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 13 2011, 10:48 AM
Post #272

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Dracoris @ Sep 12 2011, 10:18 PM) *
Lets looks at the expectations for Antonini and Nesta on a rating scale of 1-10.

Antonini: 1

Nesta: 10

Antonini, while not perfect, played above expectation, Nesta did not. Thus one receives praise and the other not so much. Based on that scale Antonini had a pretty solid game.

What??

That really doesn't make any sense, so if I expect nothing spectacular from Antonini, should that make me happy that he ran his @ss off without any thought or purpose but f@cked up when it really mattered? I don't think so. If that were the case then we should be happy with Bonera, Gattuso, etc, simply because they tried and we shouldn't expect a certain amount from them...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:58 AM