> Leonardo, Leonardo Nascimento de Araújo

Bluesummers
post Jun 9 2009, 11:49 AM
Post #46

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

Lets all put our faith in him and let him bring about change:

I The new technical Milan is Leonardo da Coverciano today in order to follow a course for coaches for the Second category. Leonardo followed the introductory lesson: The course will last six weeks to five days a week with mandatory attendance and will end with the exams.

He is going for his Uefa A license. Second highest under Uefa Pro. This is considered very high for those who don't think he has the credentials. Uefa pro license is given to the elite of coaching like ancelotti. Most have Uefa A with certain Fifa accepted restrictions and rules which allow them to coach in Serie A.

You need Uefa Pro to coach in the top leagues and it allows you to do as you wish without Fifa's guidance or restictions. It is part of the rules of Fifa. Uefa A is sort of like a drivers license with glasses restriction. You can only drive with your glasses or contacts on. So Leonardo can coach milan along with the guidance of a similar ranked or higher ranked coach.

Sorry I can't make this any more clear for those who are a bit confused, but don't worry he will be allowed to coach milan with his full ability with the guidance of other highly ranked coaches such as tassotti and galli, which ultimately make up for his lack of Uefa Pro licensce.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Jun 9 2009, 11:56 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jun 9 2009, 01:24 PM
Post #47

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

Thanks Blue - for trying to explain this to us & attempting to clear the confusion. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 10 2009, 07:30 AM
Post #48

Allievi Nazionali

Kaka finally ended weeks of speculation by signing with Real Madrid on Monday evening and Milan coach Leonardo has admitted that the Ballon d'Or winner's presence will be missed at the club.

"It is true we will all miss him, as a player and as a person, because he is an extraordinary lad. He is part of Milan's history and we will certainly miss him," the Brazilian admitted in an interview with Sky Sport 24.

"I wish him good luck, because I think he deserves it, this is a sure sign that things are moving forward."

Leonardo now has to mould the squad in his own image, after Carlo Ancelotti's eight-year tenure at the club ended when he moved to Chelsea earlier this summer.

Kaka was certainly an influential player for Milan helping them win the Coppa Italia, World Club Cup, Champions League, and Scudetto during his time at the club.

forza Leo! Bring us glory!

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Jun 10 2009, 07:30 AM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 10 2009, 08:51 AM
Post #49

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I'm bored, I wish Carlo were here, that's not many people left to have a go at. Just down to Berlusconi, Galliani and Kaladze I suppose.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jun 10 2009, 09:49 AM
Post #50

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

I wouldn't have minded if Carlo stayed, especially if the team's dead weight was ridden of, and the transfer he actually wanted were brought in. But that yesterday's news, Leo is here now and I look forward to having him as our coach, I wish him success and I hope the transfer season doesn't bring anymore sorrow to us as I believe we've been through enough [and it hasn't even officially started yet].

*** Oh how we long for a balanced competitive Milan ***

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 11 2009, 03:37 PM
Post #51

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

LEONARDO: "Now my mother is happy"
6/11/2009

MILAN - New doctor Leonardo, after receiving his Master's degree in strategies for sports business, said today at Venezia: "My mother is finally happy, I was the only one in the family without a degree. Are Milan taking a chance with me? I don't have a past as a coach, while Maldini is an institution. Paolo can say what he wants, he is the first person I talked to after accepting the job. Paolo knows everything I think and I know everything he thinks."

Congratulations to Leo! hopefully he will be with us for many, many more years! be it as a coach or as a director.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 12 2009, 08:47 AM
Post #52

Allievi Nazionali

Milan Like Edin Dzeko - Leonardo

Milan coach Leonardo still harbours hope of signing Edin Dzeko from German side Wolfsburg despite the club's refusal to listen to offers for their man.

The Rossoneri are keen on the Bosnian hitman, but their hopes of landing him took a knock when the Germans claimed they would not sell. Vice president Adriano Galliani has threatened to drop interest in the hitman, but Leonardo is hoping he doesn't.

"I really like Dzeko," the coach told Sky Sport Italia.

Andrea Pirlo and Alexandre Pato have been linked with lucrative moves to Chelsea according to reports in England, but Leonardo believes both men will stay at the San Siro.

"Pirlo and Pato? Not all the rumours in the papers come true," continued the coach.

Pirlo has claimed he would be staying with the Rossoneri and he reaffirmed those intentions on Thursday night following Italy's win over New Zealand.

"I am Milan 100 percent," said the player.

Leonardo also spoke about Ronaldo's propsed move to Real Madrid after Manchester United accepted a bid from the Spanish side.

"Ronaldo? I didn't expect it so early, but it is a mega swoop," added the coach.

He's got balls, lets see if we can sign him. I have no doubt that dzeko was his choice. The management probably would prefer 32 year old toni (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Thats the one thing I like about Leo over carlo. He knows how to pick his players. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Jun 12 2009, 08:48 AM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jun 12 2009, 10:23 AM
Post #53

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 12 2009, 07:47 AM) *
He's got balls, lets see if we can sign him. I have no doubt that dzeko was his choice. The management probably would prefer 32 year old toni (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Thats the one thing I like about Leo over carlo. He knows how to pick his players. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

yep his scouting got us Pato (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) and ofc Kaka'

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 12 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #54

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Agreed with Blue and Ry4n!

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 14 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #55

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 12 2009, 08:47 AM) *

Yep, especially after the transfer market (for Milan) didn't even start. But hey, let's jump to the conclusions.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 14 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #56

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 14 2009, 11:45 AM) *
Yep, especially after the transfer market (for Milan) didn't even start. But hey, let's jump to the conclusions.

Pato, Kaka ring a bell? Oh wait nvm... Those were recommended by the almighty carlo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 14 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #57

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Be serious. We're talking about his transfers now. Kaka and Pato, yes, partly Leonardo's success. But "picking his players" means something else.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 15 2009, 11:07 AM
Post #58

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 14 2009, 01:13 PM) *
Be serious. We're talking about his transfers now. Kaka and Pato, yes, partly Leonardo's success. But "picking his players" means something else.

He asked for Cissokho and Dzeko. If he gets them and they succeed doesn't that prove he knows how to pick his players? Galliani and co. obviously want Toni here instead of Dzeko and that would have been the typical carlo choice. Thats why i'm saying if were signing players who have been recommended by leo, than he is picking his players where as carlo would just say sign me a striker who is good instead of I want this player and putting his foot down until he got him.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Jun 15 2009, 11:09 AM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 2 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #59

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

The Brazilian is studying for his coaching badges. One of his teachers admits the Brazilian is very attentive but somewhat "messed up"…

Leonardo took over from Carlo Ancelotti at Milan last month and soon enrolled into the renowned Coverciano course to take his coaching badges, which will enable him to sit on the bench next season.

Former Milan midfielder Romeo Benetti has had the privilege of preparing the Brazilian for his maiden season as coach.

“He is a serious lad, very attentive, like the rest of them, but he strikes me as being a little messed up at the moment,” Benetti revealed to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“He is always on time, but he is evidently worried - he has to put himself out there. It’s a nice commitment but one that comes with great responsibilities.

“He applies himself - he’s a swot, as anyone might be. Some of his colleagues make fun of him, but he plays along.

“And he does not enjoy any special treatment either - he will go to the meet-up of Milan on July 6, but will be back here the next day until mid-July.”

The course began on June 8 and the aspiring coaches have to attend classes five days a week for a month-and-a-half.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 2 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #60

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 2 2009, 10:56 AM) *
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

I think its expected that he will be nervous at first.

And with the team the management are preparing for him I cannot blame him one bit

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 07:54 AM