Fillipo Simone
post Nov 6 2011, 12:17 AM
Post #16

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 5 2011, 07:27 PM) *
benching Robinho like that, but play Pippo instead, makes all the bad line-ups I've seen look good.

What does that mean?

you could switch Robinho with El Shaarawy, but I've never seen El Shaarawy as AM (and playing AM in Serie B or for Milan is not the same thing) so I don't know what to expect from that, Robinho has proven to play well there

Robinho may have prooven himself last season, but this year he hasn't done anything spectacular. Sure, his injury helped in that direction, but anyway...I'm not that kind of a fan playing Robinho on the AM. He is, IMO, much better suited as a SS.

he better not start Ambro over VB. That would be utter stupidity. Ambro was even looking horrible against BATE. How much more indication does Allegri need that Ambro cannot cut it any longer

Hey, let's give it a try. I don't think he'll do so badly. I know you don't rate him anymore and he's proven to you unworthy of any faith this season, but still...have a little hope.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 6 2011, 12:34 AM
Post #17

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 6 2011, 01:17 AM) *
He is, IMO, much better suited as a SS.

IMO too, but the question is what's best for the team for that specific match...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2011, 12:42 AM
Post #18

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 6 2011, 12:17 AM) *
Hey, let's give it a try. I don't think he'll do so badly. I know you don't rate him anymore and he's proven to you unworthy of any faith this season, but still...have a little hope.

I think he's been given enough "tries" this season, and messed them all up without fail. He's just not good enough anymore. It's not a matter of me rating him or not. It's what I've been seeing whenever Ambro has stepped onto the pitch this season, and it's been cringe worthy every single time.

I don't really care for example if Pippo starts or not, he deserves a chance imo, so we can see what he can still do, another point infavour of Pippo is that his position is not crucial to the entire team's stability like Ambro's. Ambro has been given the chances Pippo simply hasn't and messed up every single one of them.

These guys have to know when to throw in the towel, and with our coach encouraging them to stay on by giving them chance after chance is just not helping the team. And what irks me more about that is that Pippo, Taiwo, etc have been shunned for some reason or another, while Ambro, Bonera and Rino have been invited back every time even after huge screw ups. It's just ridiculous

Ambro has no business being on that pitch unless it's a Coppa tie. Enough is enough!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2011, 12:47 AM
Post #19

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

btw. this is the line-up on sport mediaset

Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Thiago Silva, Bonera; Zambrotta; Aquilani, Van Bommel, Ambrosini; Seedorf; Robinho, Ibrahimovic

To see Ambro in there, next to VB, as a left sided CM just makes me physically cringe. Let's not forget the fiasco of the Lecce game, he's terrible, so let's try to enhance his short-comings even further Allegri! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I'd push Seedorf back, push El Shaa in there. See what he can do. Give the kid some faith now that we're in this situation. This is the reason why I feel that the management spending money on young players is a huge wast eof money and time. Because they're simply not going to get a proper chance. We're in a crises situation and our coach prefers to push in the mumbling, stumbling Ambroisini instead of him. Enough said.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 6 2011, 01:10 AM
Post #20

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 6 2011, 12:47 AM) *
I'd push Seedorf back, push El Shaa in there. See what he can do. Give the kid some faith now that we're in this situation. This is the reason why I feel that the management spending money on young players is a huge wast eof money and time. Because they're simply not going to get a proper chance. We're in a crises situation and our coach prefers to push in the mumbling, stumbling Ambroisini instead of him. Enough said.

So true. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Nov 6 2011, 03:19 AM
Post #21

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 5 2011, 08:10 PM) *

+2

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Nov 6 2011, 04:38 AM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 4,041

Well as much as I'd like to lead the charge against Allegri (seeing as I was the first to conclude that he wasn't a big team coach (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) ) The problems we complain about are symptomatic of most typical Italian coaches...even the good ones like Lippi, Ancelotti etc. I think this is one thing that sets Capello kinda away from the aforementioned since despite his iron clad disciplinarian stance towards everybody, he played Cassano and Robinho without much coaxing. He also repeatedly dropped ADP for iBra.

Mancini also seems to value bringing in the youth to the system. That said, however not letting an unproven player prove his worth is one thing. Stubbornly playing inept players because you prefer them is quite another and Allegri is also guilty of this....though as the Taiwo debacle seems to be clearing up....not as much as it would seem I guess

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 6 2011, 06:06 AM
Post #23

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I think Allegri rewards training or something. I can't explain else, how Bonera gets a look-in. Not to mention, in his interviews he always says something like 'X has looked much better this week and might start..." etc.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Nov 6 2011, 07:02 AM
Post #24

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

He sees the players more than us, so that's why it's hard for people to understand his decisions sometimes. Most of the season it's been "OMG how can he not start Taiwo!", but he obviously sees on a regular basis just how bad a player he is. And that seems to be the case based on his performances when he has had a chance.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 6 2011, 10:57 AM
Post #25

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 6 2011, 09:02 AM) *
He sees the players more than us, so that's why it's hard for people to understand his decisions sometimes. Most of the season it's been "OMG how can he not start Taiwo!", but he obviously sees on a regular basis just how bad a player he is. And that seems to be the case based on his performances when he has had a chance.

I always stressed that assumption.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 6 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #26

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Well, I did to. Sorrily, it wasn't applied with the same vehemence when Ancelotti was coach, and not Allegri.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 6 2011, 07:02 AM) *

I don't agree with that seeing as the ones he chose above them were Ambro and Antonini. Again, that should be enough said on my part because the players he seems to favour over others at this point have been nothing short of terrible when they've played. I don't care if Ambro is sweating blood during trianing at this point, if he can't cut it then he shouldn't be starting. It's pretty simple. He's making mistakes on the pitch, where it really counts, so what he does in training is all good and well but if he's going to hold us back on match day then I don't care how much work he puts in. Also this theory you guys have imo is totally unfair, it's like saying that Antonini and Ambro are killing themselves on daily basis while Taiwo and El Shaa are sitting on the sidelines having a smoke while the rest train. Just ridiculous.

Taiwo cannot be judged yet, he's made a couple of mistakes yes, but people forget that he's a new squad player, new to the league and team, doesn't speak the language, etc, etc. What's the excuse for someone like Antonini or Ambro or Bonera? And imo, some of their mistakes have been far worse then what Taiwo has done thise season. It's just ridiculous that these players are still starting important Serie A/CL games for us

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2011, 03:03 PM
Post #28

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Anyone got the line-up?

I can see Ambro started in front of the defence (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2011, 03:05 PM
Post #29

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

lol is that Urby behind the strikers? Just ridiculous

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2011, 03:07 PM
Post #30

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Penalty!

Robs hacked down!

What a pass from Ibra there!

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:46 PM