> AC Milan - Werder Bremen -- 26/02/2009, UEFA Cup -- Round of 32

Tennie
post Feb 25 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #31

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Actually, Blue, Pato didn't play because he was injured. He wasn't being rested.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 25 2009, 12:06 AM
Post #32

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

he had a small muscle problem, I read he could have played but they didn't want to risk it. But either way, i'm sure he will participate in this game.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 25 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #33

Token Girl
Group Icon

He's not been doing full training this week.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 25 2009, 12:13 AM
Post #34

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

Care to bet on this tennie? I bet that he'll at least play 1 minute in the game on thursday. If i'm wrong i will write you a 10 line poem about how wonderful you are (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) And i have quite the talent in poetry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) And i will keep it in my sig for at least 1 month.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Feb 25 2009, 12:14 AM

+Quote Post

ACM1899
post Feb 25 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #35

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,251

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 24 2009, 11:03 AM) *
If Pato, Dinho and Sheva are going to be available then I would lkie to see us come out with this one on Thursday

Antonini--Senderos--Bonera--Favalli
Becks--Flamini--Seedorf
Dinho
Pato--Sheva

I think Pirlo should be given a rest and only played if needed in the game. Paolo cannot be risked.

I like the idea of a Sheva-Pato pairing upfront, maybe Pippo stepping in for Pato in the second half would be a good idea since Pato is coming off injury and we need him to be fit for the weekend match

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif) I agree with your lineup maybe if anything thats diffrent would be Pippo in for sheva from the begining or comes in if need be in the second half.

Im a big fan of the 4-3-1-2 formation for our team and r80 will have more room to roam and make his magic.
Tuff game on thurs no matter what i just hope we play aggresive for 90min not a min less.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Feb 25 2009, 02:18 AM
Post #36

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 24 2009, 02:03 PM) *
If Pato, Dinho and Sheva are going to be available then I would lkie to see us come out with this one on Thursday

Antonini--Senderos--Bonera--Favalli
Becks--Flamini--Seedorf
Dinho
Pato--Sheva

I think Pirlo should be given a rest and only played if needed in the game. Paolo cannot be risked.

I like the idea of a Sheva-Pato pairing upfront, maybe Pippo stepping in for Pato in the second half would be a good idea since Pato is coming off injury and we need him to be fit for the weekend match

If by sheva you mean pirlo off the field...or just sheva i would have to disagree

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Feb 25 2009, 03:01 AM
Post #37

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

Andriy, how are you?

Nobody gives a tougher interview than the folks at Milan Channel. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 25 2009, 07:15 AM
Post #38

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 24 2009, 11:48 PM) *
lol your a dreamer.

we'll start with our most powerful line up, which is why dinho and pato didn't play on the weekend.

I personally don't see it justified that we put our best line-up for the UEFA Cup. To me our main priority should be securing 2nd or 3rd in the league, and we start fresh next season in the CL

Playing our best line-up in this game would have to mean risking players like Paolo, who imo should not play more then once a week, and that once a week should be in the important games, which to me are league games

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 25 2009, 12:06 AM) *
he had a small muscle problem, I read he could have played but they didn't want to risk it. But either way, i'm sure he will participate in this game.

I thik they didn't want to risk him aggrevating anything, atleast that's why I hope he didn't play on Sunday

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 25 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #39

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 25 2009, 04:43 AM) *
Care to bet on this tennie? I bet that he'll at least play 1 minute in the game on thursday. If i'm wrong i will write you a 10 line poem about how wonderful you are (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) And i have quite the talent in poetry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) And i will keep it in my sig for at least 1 month.

You wanna ask her out..ask her out. Don't beat around the bush ok?! Seriously man...you got a poem you've been meaning to read out to her..do it. What's with this "if he doesn't play..." excuse. Love shouldn't need excuses or reasons. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

For all you know a flying cow might crash land on you, break your jaw, and you'll never be able to tell her you real feelings...

Or in the words of my namesake.." If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it..."

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Feb 25 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #40

Dida per sempre

Ooh, I love when jealous pirates get touchy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Slightly OT, but this one's for Kurt: Why is Villa fielding such a threadbare team for their upcoming Cup match? Are they pretty much giving up on the competition?

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 25 2009, 03:35 PM
Post #41

Token Girl
Group Icon

Hm. Bremen's usual starting keeper Tim Wiese did NOT make the trip to Milan. Not sure what sort of injury he's picked up but they'll have...I think it's Vander (?) in goal.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Feb 25 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #42

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 25 2009, 06:35 AM) *
Hm. Bremen's usual starting keeper Tim Wiese did NOT make the trip to Milan. Not sure what sort of injury he's picked up but they'll have...I think it's Vander (?) in goal.

Well, Fishdoll, you asked. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

QUOTE (imscouting.com)
Tim Wiese sidelined by thigh injury
Werder Bremen goalkeeper Tim Wiese has been sidelined by a thigh injury which could keep him out for some time.

The 27-year-old custodian picked up the injury in the first-leg UEFA Cup clash with AC Milan and didn’t play on Saturday as Bremen lost to Energie Cottbus 2-1.

On missing the trip to the San Siro, Wiese said: "I'm very disappointed not to be able to help the team in such an important game."

Reserve keeper Christian Vander will replace Wiese and he commented before the clash with AC Milan: "I am always happy when I get the chance to play. The match against Milan will be my first in the UEFA Cup and because of that it's special."

According to UEFA.com, it's a muscle tear. Tough break for Wiese. He actually didn't do too shabby in our first meeting.

This post has been edited by MizNelson: Feb 25 2009, 03:47 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 25 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #43

Token Girl
Group Icon

Fishdoll thanks Didafan for the information. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 25 2009, 05:45 PM
Post #44

Token Girl
Group Icon

MILAN-WERDER: I CONVOCATI ROSSONERI
25/02/2009
MILANELLO - Questi i 19 convocati di Carlo Ancelotti per la gara di Coppa Uefa contro il Werder Brema:

Abbiati, Dida, Antonini, Bonera, Darmian, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Senderos, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Beckham, Flamini, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Pato, Seedorf, Shevchenko.

Giocatori indisponibili: Kalac, Nesta, Gattuso, Kakà, Ronaldinho.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Feb 25 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #45

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

MILANELLO - Questi i 19 convocati di Carlo Ancelotti per la gara di Coppa Uefa contro il Werder Brema:

Abbiati, Dida, Antonini, Bonera, Darmian, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Senderos, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Beckham, Flamini, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Pato, Seedorf, Shevchenko.

Giocatori indisponibili: Kalac, Nesta, Gattuso, Kakà, Ronaldinho.

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:56 PM