> Milan Vs Torino, Serie A - Week 32

Bluesummers
post Apr 19 2009, 02:39 AM
Post #61

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (gal_kenny @ Apr 18 2009, 07:24 PM) *
Very funny Bluesummer...Milan can't score 9...When was the last time Milan scored 6 goals...? The highest was 5...

It doesn't matter, as long as my heart beats in my chest, I will have faith in this team. Impossible is nothing, if we play like we know milan can play than 9 goals is not impossible.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Apr 19 2009, 03:05 AM
Post #62

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 18 2009, 06:00 PM) *
FORZA MILAN. KAKA TO SCORE.

MILAN 9-0 TORINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you're enthusiastic, but get serious. Milan haven't scored nine goals in the past four league games.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 19 2009, 03:45 AM
Post #63

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Apr 18 2009, 08:05 PM) *
I know you're enthusiastic, but get serious. Milan haven't scored nine goals in the past four league games.

optimistism is how we should look at these games. I've had enough pessism for this season. Constantly bashing this team and saying they can't do this and that, i'm sick of it.

I am trying to stay positive, milan 9-0 torino (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) . Kaka to score hatrick, pato to score hatrick, senderos tos core hattrick.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 19 2009, 03:55 AM
Post #64

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

I'm actually rather hopeful for this game. Had the gobbi lost today, it would've jinxed the whole thing. I do still worry about Abate running circles around whichever poor sod is put on the left of defense though.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 19 2009, 09:38 AM
Post #65

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Darunia @ Apr 19 2009, 01:22 AM) *
Gazzetta:

Dida

Zambrotta Senderos Maldini Favalli

Beckham Pirlo Ambrosini

Kaka

Inzaghi Pato

Our defense scares me. Sounds like Ambro-Pirlo-Seedorf is more likely since Carlo loves Seedorf, but expect Seedorf to be subbed out for Ronnie.

Why does Ambro get the start??

I knew Flamini would be removed from the starting 11 the moment Ambro regained full fitness, it just goes to show how things are run at Milan (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

Flamini was finally really living up to the hype he got at the beginnning of the season and was playing really well, but the moment Ambro is fit he gets the start, even if he has been playing horrible for the past few months...

Also would prefer Ronnie to get in ahead of Kaka, he been playing terribly and I think it would be better if he was eased back in rather then being shoved in like we're doing atm

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 19 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #66

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 19 2009, 05:55 AM) *
I'm actually rather hopeful for this game. Had the gobbi lost today, it would've jinxed the whole thing. I do still worry about Abate running circles around whichever poor sod is put on the left of defense though.

Abate is not all that good in my opinion. Favalli will probably struggle but if Zambro was played on the left he would have no problem. Antonini would also deal with him if he was available.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 19 2009, 01:25 PM
Post #67

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Maybe Maldini could play out on the left but won't be given and attacking duties. That way Zambro can attack and even go to the midfield to make it 4 accross and Maldini, Favalli and Senderos forming a defensive 3.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Apr 19 2009, 01:42 PM
Post #68

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 19 2009, 12:57 PM) *
Abate is not all that good in my opinion. Favalli will probably struggle but if Zambro was played on the left he would have no problem. Antonini would also deal with him if he was available.

Dont be so sure. Last time we played Juve, De Ceglie absolutely murdered Zambrotta, and Abate is significantly faster than De Ceglie and a better dribbler too

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 19 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #69

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

We should now take Abate under a close test. Many players who played well against us were take by our board in the past (and I'd call it one of the decisive factors).

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 19 2009, 06:10 PM
Post #70

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 19 2009, 09:38 AM) *
Why does Ambro get the start??

I knew Flamini would be removed from the starting 11 the moment Ambro regained full fitness, it just goes to show how things are run at Milan (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

Flamini was finally really living up to the hype he got at the beginnning of the season and was playing really well, but the moment Ambro is fit he gets the start, even if he has been playing horrible for the past few months...

Also would prefer Ronnie to get in ahead of Kaka, he been playing terribly and I think it would be better if he was eased back in rather then being shoved in like we're doing atm

Ambro starts for the same reason Seedorf plays every week - he is another of carlo's favourites (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) The sooner we rid ourselves of all this old boys club the sooner we can move onwards and upwards.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 19 2009, 06:24 PM
Post #71

Token Girl
Group Icon

Totally agrew with you about the Seedorf part, Iross. However, I actually think Ambrosini is starting (assuming he does) over Flamini because Ambro is better.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

aLbErTo
post Apr 19 2009, 06:35 PM
Post #72

Best substiton player :)

Member No.: 1,810

MILAN-TORINO: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
19/04/2009
MILAN : Dida; Flamini, Senderos, Maldini, Zambrotta; Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Kakà; Pato, Inzaghi.
TORINO: Sereni; Rivalta, Natali, Franceschini, Rubin; Abate, Dzemaili, Barone, Diana; Rosina; Bianchi.

flamini on the flank??

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 19 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #73

Token Girl
Group Icon

Well. So Flamini and Ambro both.

Sad to see Ancelotti would rather play a midfielder out of position as RB rather than either of the kids on the squad who regularly play that position.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Apr 19 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #74

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

I don't think Seedorf is one of Carlo's favorites as much as Carlo starting him regularly just to shut him up.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Apr 19 2009, 07:01 PM
Post #75

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

Surprised to see Seedorf on the bench =)

So Flamini is playing RB? Thought you'd see him on the left side since he played the CL run with Arsenal there, but maybe they want to use Zambrotta to try to contain Abate.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:34 AM