Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 29/07/06 - Pre-season - Lecco vs. Milan

Rossoneri7
post Aug 3 2006, 02:13 AM
Post #46

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Glade to see Milan back in action .. Though the players seemed kind of lacking stamina, I think they will be good to face Red Star.

Btw, just got my new Milan Jersey (White) .. The bwin logo isn't that bad at all (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

adooooo
post Aug 3 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #47

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 634

For those that haven´t seen the goals, here you go.

Inzaghi
Borriello

Enjoy!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 3 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #48

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (adooooo @ Aug 3 2006, 03:28 AM)

Thanks very much!
Two very good goals. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

hashkal
post Aug 3 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #49

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 322

Cheeerss Adoooooo....gd job mate. I dnt know about u guys but I cant wait to see milan in action especially now that we are sheva-less...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 3 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #50

Smoking Bianco

Super .. Thanks adooooo (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 3 2006, 08:04 PM
Post #51

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Thanks adoooo! Burn Pippo Burn!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 3 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #52

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

I need to see a Milan game or else I'm going to explode. It's like a drug to me

+Quote Post

acluda
post Aug 3 2006, 09:53 PM
Post #53

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 2,216

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 2 2006, 09:08 PM)
Gourcuff played a very good match, as left midfielder, but then during the match alternated in all the positions of the midfield. He kicked all the corners (which were very precise) and one thing that caught my attention was his ability with the ball. He was very elastic and fast, but also a bit fragile. So I think he'll have to improve in his physic potential.

really? so basically he is lacking the physical presence to make an impact this year, hmmm..., how small is he really? like who does he compare to in size?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 4 2006, 12:14 AM
Post #54

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (acluda @ Aug 3 2006, 09:53 PM)
really? so basically he is lacking the physical presence to make an impact this year, hmmm..., how small is he really? like who does he compare to in size?

No, it's not that he is small or something. He's 1.85 m, pretty tall. What I meant is that he should be more stable and balanced when defending the ball. You know, he seems a bit like Inzaghi when's controlling it. Well, at least that was my first impression. Hope I'm wrong.

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Aug 4 2006, 12:26 AM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 4 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #55

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 3 2006, 11:14 PM)
No, it's not that he is small or something. He's 1.85 m, pretty tall. What I meant is that he should be more stable and balanced when defending the ball. You know, he seems a bit like Inzaghi when's controlling it. Well, at least that was my first impression. Hope I'm wrong.

Yes that's what I thought too, but let's not forget that he is a 19 year old kid, and he is tall, but I noticed that he can defend the ball pretty well when he has it not to mention that he also fights for it. I think he did very well last night, I was very impressed by what he did, he seemed to be involved in every play last night, not to mention his pin point passing, I think only one of his passes wheren't succesful.

+Quote Post

acluda
post Aug 4 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #56

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 2,216

based on what you guys said, it looks like gourcuff is going to be a gem in the years to come, cant wait!

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 4 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #57

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

So anybody know what's Gourcuff's nickname?? Or are we allowed to do the honours?? I think I called him Zidaninho in an earlier post (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

amancik
post Aug 4 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #58

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

I know he's a midfielder but what kind of style does he play? ...

1. Fast and can beat defenders like Kaka'
2. Skillful and lots of tricks like Ronaldinho
3. Great composure and long balls like Pirlo
4. Rhino (Gattuso)
or 5. no specific style (Seedorf) ....

can anyone tell me?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 5 2006, 02:56 AM
Post #59

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (amancik @ Aug 4 2006, 08:13 PM)
I know he's a midfielder but what kind of style does he play? ...

1. Fast and can beat defenders like Kaka'
2. Skillful and lots of tricks like Ronaldinho
3. Great composure and long balls like Pirlo
4. Rhino (Gattuso)
or 5. no specific style (Seedorf) ....

can anyone tell me?

1. I don't think he is fast (couldn't tell because the pitch they where playing in wasn't that big and there didn't seem to be any space for a lot of running with the ball not to mention that it was flodded with water in some areas and there wasa lot of heavy rain in the first half) but he can beat defenders like Kaka does, I opened a new thread for him in the players section and there are a few videos that can show you what I mean he does have a bit of Kaka in him.

2. I didn't see him do any tricks, I don't think he could have done a lot considering all the rain and water on the pitch but I don't think he's the Ronnie type of player

3. His passes amazed me really, they where all very precice (only one didn't make it to where it was supposed to go in a whole game). Agian in the thread I made about him I put up the footage of this games first goal and you could see his Pirlo type pass that went to Seedorf before he made his assist. I think he has a bit of Pirlo and Kaka in him.

4. He's definatley no a Rino style of player but I did see him steele the ball a few times, kind of like what Pirlo does also, he steeles the ball without having to make a big deal about it.

5. As for the "Seedorf" style, I don't know but he did play amazingly with Seedorf they seemed to have a very good understanding with eachother.

All in all, he's a very good player and I feel like we have something special on our hands

This post has been edited by han2503: Aug 5 2006, 02:57 AM

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 5 2006, 03:02 AM
Post #60

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 5 2006, 04:56 AM)
All in all, he's a very good player and I feel like we have something special on our hands

I hope we do (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:48 AM