Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 29/07/06 - Pre-season - Lecco vs. Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2
arivanjj
should be a nice game for Milan but who's playing?
Portman
Foggia, Gourcuff... ?

I want to see the 2nd one in action.
han2503
Wasn't this game cancelled??

I'm really disappointed I really wanted to see Gourcouff and Foggia play

EDIT!!!
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 26 2006, 04:48 PM)

I'm really disappointed I really wanted to see Garcouff and Foggia play

Yep. It was cancelled. No match vs. Lecco. sad.gif

Btw dude, it's Gourcuff. wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jul 26 2006, 06:17 PM)
Yep. It was cancelled. No match vs. Lecco.  sad.gif

Btw dude, it's Gourcuff.  wink.gif

Fixed blush.gif
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 26 2006, 07:48 PM)

I'm really disappointed I really wanted to see Gourcouff and Foggia play

EDIT!!!

reedit man it's Gourcuff!!!!!!!!!!! LOL tongue.gif

I hope he'll make us learn to spell his name correctly!!!! wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Jul 26 2006, 09:58 PM)
reedit man it's Gourcuff!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  tongue.gif

I hope he'll make us learn to spell his name correctly!!!!  wink.gif

MAAN I can't get his name right in this damn post. All players should have names like Kaka or Pirlo nothing with 2 vowels next to eachother, otherwise it gets all confusing
milanista1899
This match has now been put back to 2nd August at 20:30 Italian time, instead of being cancelled! YAY!!! biggrin.gif devil.gif
han2503
QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Jul 27 2006, 06:52 PM)
This match has now been put back to 2nd August at 20:30 Italian time, instead of being cancelled! YAY!!!  biggrin.gif  devil.gif

YEESSS can't wait
Rossoneri7
What's the point of this game ? Is it just a friendly or a tim cup thing ?!
Rossoneri7
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 28 2006, 04:50 AM)

It's a friendly
YoungGun
How can we watch?
Portman
QUOTE (YoungGun @ Aug 2 2006, 03:16 AM)
How can we watch?

20.30: LECCO-MILAN AMICHEVOLE.
In diretta su Milan Channel dallo stadio Rigamonti-Ceppi di Lecco il primo test stagionale del Milan

Anyone... Milan channel?! rolleyes.gif
Portman
MILAN - 1st eleven : Dida; Brocchi, Favalli, Costacurta, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Gourcuff; Inzaghi, Gilardino

Using Favalli as a CB, and Brocchi RB?! huh.gif
I_Rossoneri
Inzaghi has scored to make it 1-0 to Milan devilsmiley.gif
YoungGun
Pls, update it Portugal!!!
Portman
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 2 2006, 07:22 PM)
Inzaghi has scored to make it 1-0 to Milan devilsmiley.gif

Watching the match? I'm following from the italian version of the official site.

Was a good goal?
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 2 2006, 07:25 PM)
Watching the match? I'm following from the italian version of the official site.

Was a good goal?

I heard it was a little dink over the 'keeper. I think Gourcuff played the ball to Seedorf from the left and Seedorf played it through to Pippo.
Portman
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 2 2006, 07:28 PM)
I heard it was a little dink over the 'keeper. I think Gourcuff played the ball to Seedorf from the left and Seedorf played it through to Pippo.

Rete 4? Milanchannel?
I_Rossoneri
I think Milanchannel is the only one showing it.
Portman
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 2 2006, 07:32 PM)
I think Milanchannel is the only one showing it.

Than you're a lucky bast@rd... tongue.gif

Sport TV (Portuguese Sports Channel) only shows Inter losing (vs. Monaco and Tottenham), Man Utd and Real Madrid.

It has the Lecco match, but it was cancelled b/c of the date. sad.gif
Portman
HT: 0-1 Inzaghi
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 2 2006, 07:35 PM)
Than you're a lucky bast@rd...  tongue.gif

Sport TV (Portuguese Sports Channel) only shows Inter losing (vs. Monaco and Tottenham), Man Utd and Real Madrid.

It has the Lecco match, but it was cancelled b/c of the date.  sad.gif

I haven't got Milanchannel as I live in England sad.gif
I_Rossoneri
Half time substitutions:
bonera
vogel
amoroso
foggia

out : Gilardino Inzaghi Gattuso Ambrosini
Portman
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 2 2006, 07:39 PM)
I haven't got Milanchannel as I live in England sad.gif

So... you're following from the website?

Just because you annouce the Inzaghi goal before it appeared on the official (on my browser at least).
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 2 2006, 10:55 PM)
Half time substitutions:
bonera
vogel
amoroso
foggia

out : Gilardino Inzaghi Gattuso Ambrosini

Hows the game so far? How is Bonera .. Did Gourcuff get his chanc to play (if so how was his performance)?
han2503
Is anybody actually watching the game live? I have to wait til midnight to see it on Rete 4, if so how are Gourcuff and Foggia doing?
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 2 2006, 08:10 PM)
So... you're following from the website?

Just because you annouce the Inzaghi goal before it appeared on the official (on my browser at least).

Trawl the web my friend, the answers are out there tongue.gif
I_Rossoneri
It is now 2-0 to Milan as Borriello scored and Lecco missed a penalty(Costacurta's fault).
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 2 2006, 08:31 PM)
Is anybody actually watching the game live? I have to wait til midnight to see it on Rete 4, if so how are Gourcuff and Foggia doing?

I heard Gourcuff did well in the first half but was fading towards the end of the half. Don't know about Foggia though.
han2503
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 2 2006, 08:33 PM)
It is now 2-0 to Milan as Borriello scored and Lecco missed a penalty(Costacurta's fault).

Great, was Boriello's goal good (are you watching it live?)

EDIT asked the same question sry blush.gif
Portman
FT: Lecco 0-2 Milan (Inzaghi, Borriello)

PS: damned I_Rossoneri, you could have posted the stream... rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 2 2006, 08:37 PM)
FT: Lecco 0-2 Milan (Inzaghi, Borriello)

PS: damned I_Rossoneri, you could have posted the stream...  rolleyes.gif

There was a stream for this match??
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 2 2006, 08:39 PM)
There was a stream for this match??

"Trawl the web my friend, the answers are out there"
- I_Rossoneri

Guess it was or something like a stream...
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 2 2006, 08:41 PM)

"Trawl the web my friend, the answers are out there"
- I_Rossoneri

Guess it was or something like a stream...

Hmm interesting, he might have been listening to a radio stream or found a livescore website that was covering the game.

Who knows the mystery of the week.
X-Offender
Alright, I watched the entire match on Milan Channel. In the first half it was raining crazy just like one year ago against Ascoli, so the match began with 15 minutes of delay. But in the second half the rain stoped. Anyway, I saw a good match, especially by Seedorf who was the padron of the midfield. Also, other players who impressed me were Jankulovski, Gourcuff and Borrielo. Jankulovski played as left defender, and was very active in both the defensive and attacking maneuvers. Gourcuff played a very good match, as left midfielder, but then during the match alternated in all the positions of the midfield. He kicked all the corners (which were very precise) and one thing that caught my attention was his ability with the ball. He was very elastic and fast, but also a bit fragile. So I think he'll have to improve in his physic potential. Borrielo, was very strong and impulsive, played as lone striker and scored a nice goal. Other players that did well were Favalli, Costacurta, Foggia and Amoroso (who gave the assist to Borrielo). Lecco also lost a penalty, kicked out. Dida played all the match and did good. Also, I don't think Brocchi as right back could work. I don't know, he didn't convince me.
I_Rossoneri
It wasn't a stream I was looking through forums. If there was a stream I would have watched it myself.

Borriello took a pass from Amoroso and hit a left foot shot into the roof of the net.
m1ke
Thanks for the summary X-Offender. I'll try and find the goals and post them in the video section...
Portman
Yeah... the highlights would be good.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 2 2006, 09:08 PM)
Alright, I watched the entire match on Milan Channel. In the first half it was raining crazy just like one year ago against Ascoli, so the match began with 15 minutes of delay. But in the second half the rain stoped. Anyway, I saw a good match, especially by Seedorf who was the padron of the midfield. Also, other players who impressed me were Jankulovski, Gourcuff and Borrielo. Jankulovski played as left defender, and was very active in both the defensive and attacking maneuvers. Gourcuff played a very good match, as left midfielder, but then during the match alternated in all the positions of the midfield. He kicked all the corners (which were very precise) and one thing that caught my attention was his ability with the ball. He was very elastic and fast, but also a bit fragile. So I think he'll have to improve in his physic potential. Borrielo, was very strong and impulsive, played as lone striker and scored a nice goal. Other players that did well were Favalli, Costacurta, Foggia and Amoroso (who gave the assist to Borrielo). Lecco also lost a penalty, kicked out. Dida played all the match and did good. Also, I don't think Brocchi as right back could work. I don't know, he didn't convince me.

Thanks for the recap, I'm glad that seedorf played well (he is the one who normally sleeps when playing small teams, I think he will try to prove something to the doubters this season) and I'm glad that Gourcuff and Foggia impressed you. I won't both of them to play against red star. Do you know what formation Carlo was using, I'm assuming he was experimanting a lot

Oh and if Boriello played well I might have to rethink my decision about if I agree with him going to Lazio to get Oddo. Hmm, it's a head scratcher
han2503
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 2 2006, 09:08 PM)
It wasn't a stream I was looking through forums. If there was a stream I would have watched it myself.

Borriello took a pass from Amoroso and hit a left foot shot into the roof of the net.

Well mystery over tongue.gif

That's why you said you where trawling around
Portman

I must say, again, I really like this seasons kit. Now in action, it's even better.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 2 2006, 10:27 PM)
Do you know what formation Carlo was using, I'm assuming he was experimanting a lot

In the beginning he used the 4-3-1-2 scheme with Ambrosini as defensive midfielder, Gattuso on the right, Gourcuff on the left and Seedorf as attacking midfielder. But then he changed a lot.
han2503
Just got back from watching the match, I've got to say that Gourcuff really impressed me in the first half, he was everywhere and seemed to be involved in all of the plays, plus his linking up with Seedorf was amazing it was like they had been playing together for a few years already, but in the 2nd half he kind of faded away, but I noticed that Carlo was playing him really deep in the 2nd half, almost like Pirlo.

Foggia did good although he came on in the 2nd half and was getting into the game slowly.

But I've got to say our defense needs a lot of work, I can't imagine us playing against Red Star with that back line, they kept making mistakes, and the only reason we didn't concede was because we where playing a cr@ppy team.

Seedorf was my only surprise he was fantastic in the first half and was everywhere, and he normally is the one falling asleep when playing the small teams, so let's hope that that new number 10 on his back gives him extra motivation. Ambrosini, Gila and Pippo also did well. Gila seemed to be playing as a bit of a withdrawn striker but still did well and kept making those little back passes he usually does that lead to 2 chances for Pippo. And Ambrosini played some great through balls and was solid in the defensive midfielder role

All in all it was a really cagy game, everyone was having a hard time finding his feet and the game couldn't settle into a rythm in the beginning, the last part of the second half was Carlo giving a run out to the primavera players
Rossoneri7
Glade to see Milan back in action .. Though the players seemed kind of lacking stamina, I think they will be good to face Red Star.

Btw, just got my new Milan Jersey (White) .. The bwin logo isn't that bad at all devil.gif
adooooo
For those that haven´t seen the goals, here you go.

Inzaghi
Borriello

Enjoy!! biggrin.gif devil.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (adooooo @ Aug 3 2006, 03:28 AM)
For those that haven´t seen the goals, here you go.

Inzaghi
Borriello

Enjoy!! biggrin.gif  devil.gif

Thanks very much!
Two very good goals. smile.gif
hashkal
Cheeerss Adoooooo....gd job mate. I dnt know about u guys but I cant wait to see milan in action especially now that we are sheva-less...
Rossoneri7
Super .. Thanks adooooo king.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.