> Milan - Catania, Giornata 15

Il Diavolo
post Dec 4 2008, 07:41 PM
Post #16

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 5,658

7:0

Pato hat-trick, double by Kaka, double by Dinho - Carlo for life! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Seriously, 3:1 seems satisfying. Catania is probably the most defensive team in Serie A, but once we break the dead lock, it should be easy to finish them. The team knows how to react in situations like this. Besides, this season, San Siro is our hope unlike last year when we relied mainly on away games. Gattuso eating Masscare and Pato finally delivering a good game - great stuff.

No chance for Sheva unfortunetely.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Dec 4 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #17

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

points will be dropped i think and till half season i am afraid we will be fighting for 4th place again

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Dec 4 2008, 09:24 PM
Post #18

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

8-7 milan

Emerson OG in first 25 seconds to set the tone, then goes on a rampage and scores 2 hat tricks and shows his true colors (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 4 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #19

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Dec 4 2008, 11:03 PM) *
points will be dropped i think and till half season i am afraid we will be fighting for 4th place again

merda and Juve will drop a lot of points when the championship commences ... as they will be playing two games a week with their first XI in most of them. While Milan has the luxury of alternating with the rich bench and depth and focusing on the Scudetto in the final stretch. Its just 6 points off the top, unlike the previous two seasons where Milan was far off the top (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

considering the type of season Milan are having so far, it is very much possible that Milan can rev up a gear and go all out. Don't forget, there will be even more tussle for a midfield spot, as Beckham will come in. Moreover, Milan would have recovered several key players from injury.

Forza Milan (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Dec 4 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #20

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Where would I be without your optimism, R7? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) You just, give hope, when it isn't there. Keep going!

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 4 2008, 10:41 PM
Post #21

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Naah, hope never fades. Even kids know that... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 4 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #22

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 4 2008, 11:29 PM) *
merda and Juve will drop a lot of points when the championship commences ... as they will be playing two games a week with their first XI in most of them. While Milan has the luxury of alternating with the rich bench and depth and focusing on the Scudetto in the final stretch. Its just 6 points off the top, unlike the previous two seasons where Milan was far off the top (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

considering the type of season Milan are having so far, it is very much possible that Milan can rev up a gear and go all out. Don't forget, there will be even more tussle for a midfield spot, as Beckham will come in. Moreover, Milan would have recovered several key players from injury.

Forza Milan (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

The reason why I have not given up on the scudetto yet is because with Carlo as our coach our second half of the season if always much much better.

I think if we're 6 points or less away from 1st spot when the championship resumes we'll make a serious challenge for it!

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 4 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #23

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (dst @ Dec 5 2008, 12:52 AM) *
The reason why I have not given up on the scudetto yet is because with Carlo as our coach our second half of the season if always much much better.

I think if we're 6 points or less away from 1st spot when the championship resumes we'll make a serious challenge for it!

The force is strong within you brother (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Dec 4 2008, 11:56 PM
Post #24

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

hopefully we will but rite now the hopes are not hihg on my side

+Quote Post

Astafjevs
post Dec 5 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #25

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 6,044

It will be a struggle. The game last night will take a lot out of us unfortunately. I think we will draw.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Dec 5 2008, 12:10 AM
Post #26

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 5 2008, 01:59 AM) *
merda and Juve will drop a lot of points when the championship commences ...

Just a simple question: what makes you think we won't?

Tell me something more logical.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 5 2008, 12:59 AM
Post #27

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 5 2008, 02:10 AM) *
Just a simple question: what makes you think we won't?

Tell me something more logical.

Simply because, Milan wont risk balancing Serie A with UEFA cup. Hence, Milan are more devoted to Serie A.

Of course there will be dropped points, this is football, but Milan have the advantage as UEFA cup isn't exactly CL, Milan might get knocked out after the group stages, and frankly I wouldn't care as I would prefer Milan to concentrate solely on Serie A.

+Quote Post

Astafjevs
post Dec 5 2008, 01:03 AM
Post #28

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 6,044

I'm a little bit apprehensive regarding that issue actually. We can concentrate on Serie A now, because we could play anyone and get through our UEFA Cup group.

However, when it gets to the QF's and SF's, I wouldn't be surprised to see our mentality change. It's a European trophy, the only one we haven't won. It's also an international title and a chance to pull away from Boca as the most decorated club, which I'm sure Galliani is aware of. As the opposition will be harder, a stronger team will need to be deployed to get through, and I reckon it will be to the detriment of the league.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Dec 5 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #29

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Astafjevs @ Dec 5 2008, 12:03 AM) *
I'm a little bit apprehensive regarding that issue actually. We can concentrate on Serie A now, because we could play anyone and get through our UEFA Cup group.

However, when it gets to the QF's and SF's, I wouldn't be surprised to see our mentality change. It's a European trophy, the only one we haven't won. It's also an international title and a chance to pull away from Boca as the most decorated club, which I'm sure Galliani is aware of. As the opposition will be harder, a stronger team will need to be deployed to get through, and I reckon it will be to the detriment of the league.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Another good post. You should introduce yourself in the 'inctroductions' area, hope you decide to stick around!

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Dec 5 2008, 01:56 AM
Post #30

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

my prediction is 3- 1 !!

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:33 PM