post Dec 20 2020, 06:17 PM
Post #766

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 20 2020, 07:26 PM) *
We absolutely need a DM as well.

The fact that we'll most likely have to play with Krunic against Lazio says enough re the emergent situation in that position. If something happens to Kessie long-term as well we are well and truly f'd

I don't think we'll go for another DM. The whole point of last summers mercato was to sign quality over quantity, for the first time in years. And I think it payed off. Yes, we have a roster that is currently depleted and we need reinforcements badly (see CF, CB AND RW) but we cannot expect everything out of nothing.

Kessie and Bennacer are starters, Tonali and Krunic backups. Yes, we need another DM but in all honesty you think we can get someone better then Krunić during the winter break? Perhaps a unknown talent, that should be our best shot.

Because we need a good striker and a good defender. I hope the constant rumor regarding The Spitter (Kabak) cools off because he's exactly what we should avoid. I'd also go for Mandzukic for striker - he's a free agent with plenty of experience of playing in offensive teams like Milan.

If only we would manage to ship off Leao and sign a RW like Thauvin immediately as well..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 20 2020, 06:25 PM
Post #767

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

The Spitter?

Agreed about Mandzukic. Him or Milik would be great reinforcements in attack. And I think we should start forgetting about Jovic cos I just realised he has a ?9 million salary per year. Way out of out budget.

Don't think we'll ship off Leao any time sooner.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 20 2020, 06:31 PM
Post #768

Primavera
Group Icon

(IMG:https://www.welt.de/img/sport/fussball/mobile216672196/6552502957-ci102l-w1024/KabakScreenshot.jpg)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 20 2020, 06:51 PM
Post #769

That's disgusting.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 20 2020, 07:01 PM
Post #770

Primavera
Group Icon

Made a big fuss out of this in Germany.

I really don't think we need such a player in our roster.

+Quote Post

William405
post Dec 20 2020, 08:49 PM
Post #771

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 20 2020, 08:25 PM) *
The Spitter?

Agreed about Mandzukic. Him or Milik would be great reinforcements in attack. And I think we should start forgetting about Jovic cos I just realised he has a ?9 million salary per year. Way out of out budget.

Don't think we'll ship off Leao any time sooner.

Manduzic would be a really good backup to have. He also plays on the wings, i think. I like Milik too, but would prefer not to spend 15 million on such a striker.

+Quote Post

William405
post Dec 20 2020, 08:55 PM
Post #772

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 20 2020, 08:17 PM) *
I don't think we'll go for another DM. The whole point of last summers mercato was to sign quality over quantity, for the first time in years. And I think it payed off. Yes, we have a roster that is currently depleted and we need reinforcements badly (see CF, CB AND RW) but we cannot expect everything out of nothing.

Kessie and Bennacer are starters, Tonali and Krunic backups. Yes, we need another DM but in all honesty you think we can get someone better then Krunić during the winter break? Perhaps a unknown talent, that should be our best shot.

Because we need a good striker and a good defender. I hope the constant rumor regarding The Spitter (Kabak) cools off because he's exactly what we should avoid. I'd also go for Mandzukic for striker - he's a free agent with plenty of experience of playing in offensive teams like Milan.

If only we would manage to ship off Leao and sign a RW like Thauvin immediately as well..

Okay, let's avoid the spitter then...we don't need someone like that in the squad...

Agreed about Manduzic. I don't know why this deal is not made already. It really seems like an obvious move.

For Thauvin, I'm not sure about him. Do you think he'll provide us with something good? I really like Saelmakers, and think he's instrumental for the balance of the team. He might prove to have limitations in the end for sure, but till now I really like what he provides to the team. I think Thauvin for sure can provide more quality, but much less work rate and balance. I've saw the guy play just a bit, so maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, the market can be simple, I hope we don't overcomplicate it. Manduzic (free agent) and a good defender and we should be okay. Maybe we'll get more funds available to push for a scudetto. Ofcourse, if Papu Gomez will be available, we should snap on that opportunity even if he is not in a position we sorely need.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 20 2020, 10:38 PM
Post #773

Primavera
Group Icon

No word on Mandzukić, and I think Elliot/Gazidis isn't a fan of free agents and old players. More rumors regarding Scamacca (Genoa). No real Milik link either but considering his medical history, I'd rather avoid him as well.

Bringing on a defender (even two?) is imperative, but I don't think all the mentioned targets would do any good. I'm not optimistic about that at all.

Thauvin is a big question mark because he's a moody player (didn't like EPL football for example) but if he's in the right team he usually does very well. I think we need to ship off Samu ASAP and try bring in Thauvin. Yes, Saelemakers isn't doing badly for the balance, but we need more offensive options for the right flank, especially when we play teams like Parma who defend usually with 10 men.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Dec 21 2020, 11:36 AM
Post #774

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

what about papu gomez he is aprrently avaiable and read on football italia we an get him as Atlanta owes us fro Caldara

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 21 2020, 01:17 PM
Post #775

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Dec 21 2020, 11:36 AM) *
what about papu gomez he is aprrently avaiable and read on football italia we an get him as Atlanta owes us fro Caldara

Papu Gomez as vice-Hakan then.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 21 2020, 01:18 PM
Post #776

I'm also reading on Mediaset that we're very serious about Jovic, and we might get him on a dry loan for 6 months.

Also, Simakan of Strasbourg is being mentioned for the CB position.

+Quote Post

William405
post Dec 21 2020, 07:02 PM
Post #777

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 21 2020, 03:17 PM) *
Papu Gomez as vice-Hakan then.

I don't think he would sit on the bench.

+Quote Post

William405
post Dec 21 2020, 07:02 PM
Post #778

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 21 2020, 03:18 PM) *
I'm also reading on Mediaset that we're very serious about Jovic, and we might get him on a dry loan for 6 months.

Also, Simakan of Strasbourg is being mentioned for the CB position.

That's good news!?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 21 2020, 07:31 PM
Post #779

Primavera
Group Icon

I don't think we need another completely unknown defender with 20 years, but okay.

+Quote Post

William405
post Dec 21 2020, 07:55 PM
Post #780

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 21 2020, 09:31 PM) *
I don't think we need another completely unknown defender with 20 years, but okay.

Yep, we have already Kalulu!

+Quote Post

70 Pages V  « < 50 51 52 53 54 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:47 PM