Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rino looks to the future, Friday 2 May, 2008

I_Rossoneri
post May 3 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #16

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

Sell him while his stock is relatively high, only trouble is I can't think of a prem side he would suit.

He's got a point about catenaccio though, funny how he didn't mention rangers though! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 3 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #17

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

It makes you wonder how loyal some players are. It's all well and good saying you love the club and thumping the badge of the team when you're winning games, but Milan have not had many bad seasons in his time here, just 1 I think, and that was a while ago. So when it looks like we won't qualify for the Champions League, he's starting to think about moving elsewhere. Rino doesn't sound half as loyal as some people think him to be.

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: May 3 2008, 10:50 PM

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post May 3 2008, 10:57 PM
Post #18

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

I think people get carried away because Rino runs to the crowd beating his chest . I remember a certain Ukranian kissing the shirt of his new club after scoring on his debut - and now he wants to return to his old club (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Doesn't mean a thing really (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

morgoth
post May 4 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #19

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,827

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 10:49 PM)
It makes you wonder how loyal some players are. It's all well and good saying you love the club and thumping the badge of the team when you're winning games, but Milan have not had many bad seasons in his time here, just 1 I think, and that was a while ago. So when it looks like we won't qualify for the Champions League, he's starting to think about moving elsewhere. Rino doesn't sound half as loyal as some people think him to be.

You're wrong to think Rino is not loyal, you have a clue of what's going on behind the scene, why he wants to leave or even if it's true, in fact no one knows!!!

If Rino has an issue with the management and wants to leave, then I'll say thanks for every thing, it was a pleasure to watch play for us, now good bye and good luck. End of story.

Unlike a certain person, Rino didn't say anything, he didn't say or he'll leave, who knows, maybe he just wants a pay rise, maybe his agent is making all this fuss, maybe he feels no motivation anymore, maybe, maybe and maybe ...

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 4 2008, 04:24 PM
Post #20

Prima Squadra

He never said hes going to leave, but the whole "I'd like to play in the Premier League one day" thing was really unnecessary. Now we look like we'll finish 4th, no doubt he'll commit to us. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I thought he was fairly poor again today, I certainly prefer Ambro to him in the DM position. So hopefully Ambro - Pirlo - Flamini next season!

+Quote Post

morgoth
post May 4 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #21

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 4 2008, 04:24 PM)
He never said hes going to leave, but the whole "I'd like to play in the Premier League one day" thing was really unnecessary. Now we look like we'll finish 4th, no doubt he'll commit to us. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I thought he was fairly poor again today, I certainly prefer Ambro to him in the DM position. So hopefully Ambro - Pirlo - Flamini next season!

If you thought Rino was bad today, how would you describe Pirlo's performance?

About the EPL, he said that 3 or 4 years back, it's not something new to anyone ...

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 4 2008, 04:38 PM
Post #22

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (morgoth @ May 4 2008, 03:27 PM)
If you thought Rino was bad today, how would you describe Pirlo's performance?

About the EPL, he said that 3 or 4 years back, it's not something new to anyone ...

I thought Pirlo was the worst of the 5 midfielders, I agree there, but Rino was sitll poor. And I hadn't realised Rino had said anything about a move to the EPL previously.

+Quote Post

morgoth
post May 4 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #23

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 4 2008, 04:38 PM)
I thought Pirlo was the worst of the 5 midfielders, I agree there, but Rino was sitll poor. And I hadn't realised Rino had said anything about a move to the EPL previously.

Well, now you do (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 4 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #24

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 4 2008, 06:24 PM)

Ringo said that two years ago ... After Istanbul, when United were showing real interest in him.

This is just the media adding spice

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 5 2008, 12:09 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Personally I can't see Rino leaving until he's about to retire and then maybe I can see him leaving for Scotland but other then that I can't see him moving to the premiership.

All players come out and say these things sometimes, but 75% of the time they don't actually happen.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 5 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #26

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (han2503 @ May 5 2008, 04:39 PM)
Personally I can't see Rino leaving until he's about to retire and then maybe I can see him leaving for Scotland but other then that I can't see him moving to the premiership.

All players come out and say these things sometimes, but 75% of the time they don't actually happen.

+1

Almost everyone says what happened was Ferguson made a offer for Rino, and since the wages were pretty high, it was a 'stoked' thing...trying to get a better contract for Rino. I'm sure it'll happen too.

Oh btw...you young punk, what're you doing on the forum? Get your @ss back to school!

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 5 2008, 12:29 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 5 2008, 11:13 AM)
+1

Almost everyone says what happened was Ferguson made a offer for Rino, and since the wages were pretty high, it was a 'stoked' thing...trying to get a better contract for Rino. I'm sure it'll happen too.

Oh btw...you young punk, what're you doing on the forum? Get your @ss back to school!

I got out of there about 2 hours ago. And what are you lazy @ss doing on the forum?

+Quote Post

Devillito
post May 5 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #28

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,612

Gattuso Is Staying At Milan – Agent
The agent of Gennaro Gattuso has declared that his client will be staying at Milan next season.

(IMG:http://goal.com/images/28000_news.jpg)

Hardman Gattuso has had a disappointing campaign for Milan, and has failed to reproduce the form that saw him crowned World Champion with Italy in 2006, and European Champion with Milan last year. 

There have been reports in the Italian media over the past few weeks that the Rossoneri are set to offload Gattuso in the summer.

A number of big clubs have been linked with making a move for the 30-year-old, including Real Madrid, Manchester United, and most of all Bayern Munich, who even recently declared their interest. 

The imminent signing today of Arsenal’s Matthieu Flamini has fuelled further doubt over Gattuso’s future. However the player’s agent insists that he will be honouring his contract at San Siro. 

"’Ringhio’ to leave Milan? Gattuso thinks only about Milan and making sure that the team reaches the Champions League,” said Claudio Pasqualin. 

“He has a very long contract with the Rossonero club and has every intention to respect it." 

Gattuso offered possibly his best performance of the season yesterday as Milan beat Inter 2-1 in the derby to move into fourth place in Serie A.   (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)  

Roberto Rossi

Sometimes i think most journalist in italy are stupid. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 5 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #29

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I prefer to wait... I've got this feeling that he wants to leave. can't understand why we signed Flamini so quickly... I mean did we really need a defensive mid that much while there are more important deficiencies [FW, CB, LB/RB and even GK]?...

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 5 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #30

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

^^

Flamini is more than just a pure DM, like say Diarra or Mascherano. He is that go- between somewhere in the middle of the hard tackling low passing Gattuso and the playmaking Pirlo.

He is also capable of supporting attacks. Something Ambro and Rino are not able to do, when we play the 4-3-2-1. Since Rino is not too good at being creative...and Ambro while he can pass when in touch, he prefers to remain deep, and not spend too much time in the final third. And unlike Ambro, I think Flamini has got a good 2-3 years of improvement in him.

A good purchase for a Bosman. I hope he delivers.

Now..bring me that fullback, and Cigarini.(I just like the name Cigarini more than Dessena).

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:18 PM