Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer Transfers 2014

kurtsimonw
post Jun 28 2014, 08:57 PM
Post #1021

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

I'm really not a fan of SES, after a bright first 3 months or so, he's done absolutely nothing but play poorly and be injured.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jun 28 2014, 09:03 PM
Post #1022

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (maldini03 @ Jun 28 2014, 02:58 PM) *
I don't understand how you could be so quick to throw out players like El Sha and DS. These guys are both extremely young and if we did get rid of them this summer we would be selling when their value is lowest. Aside from that, both of these guys are young and extremely promising. If you expect players who are this age to play amazing every single game and not have a dip in form, especially given the fact that the coaching position has been less than secure, is ridiculous. When C. Ronaldo was 21 I don't think he was the player that he is today. The key with young guys is to be patient, and considering our current situation what better time is there than now? The consistency and production will come over time.

This also applies to Balotelli, sure the guy has had his ups and downs and he is one of the most frustrating players to watch sometimes, but I would much rather have him than a player like Mandzukic. Balotelli can take over the game in a way that few attackers can, he has the potential to be World Class, he just needs the time and the support. I understand that its inconvenient to wait around for him to mature but I don't want to see him turn in to a world class star for another team. At this point he is our guy, might as well try and get behind him. Young players give me as a fan hope, especially considering the fact that we don't have the financial strength to buy established stars. Young guys who have a few kinks to work out are much better than players who are past their prime. I think blaming him for Italy's performance is extremely unfair considering that the established players for the most part played like garbage,especially the Juventini. Players like Pirlo, Buffon, and De Rossi should have come out and distributed the blame to the whole team rather than one player who was IMO starved for service through most of the matches. The way that they came out and blamed him shows that their time is done, especially when the national team has a large group of promising goalkeepers and Pirlo's replacement in Verratti (who I thought was the only player who was playing against Uruguay). The future of the national team is youth and that is our future as well.

As far as the Iturbe rumors go, I think 25 mil for him is way too much considering that Fabregas is valued around 35. I think that money would be better spent on both a winger and a cm, although I do want to see Cristante and Poli get some serious time this year. I would have loved to snap up Berardi but Juventus would never sell him to us considering
the year he just had.

How do you guys feel about Ogbonna? I know he had a down year at Juve but I think that a consistent first team shot could do wonders for him here. I think that Rami and Alex are too similar and I would much rather pair one of them with Astori or Ogbonna.

Very good post. I agree with all your points. As for the Italian NT it would be good to see us use this opportunity to start a new cycle and focus on the younger players. unfortunately, that is probably not what is going to happen.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jun 29 2014, 02:00 AM
Post #1023

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

QUOTE (William405 @ Jun 21 2014, 01:41 PM) *

shame about Paloschi i thought inzaghi wouild have him in his plans , great talent!

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jun 29 2014, 02:02 AM
Post #1024

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

Verona Winger Favours AC Milan Move Over Juventus

Forza Italian Football are looking for NEW WRITERS, so if you are interested, click here for more info

Add to Delicious Share on FriendFeed Digg submit to reddit
TAGS
AC MilanFabio QuagliarellaFederico PelusoFilippo InzaghiGiuseppe MarottaHellas VeronaJuan Manuel IturbeJuventusSilvio Berlusconi
Juan Iturbe VeronaHellas Verona star Juan Manuel Iturbe is said to prefer a switch to AC Milan over Juventus.

The 21 year-old enjoyed an excellent season with the newly-promoted Serie A side and has attracted a host of potential suitors.

According to this morning’s addition of Tuttosport the Rossoneri would be Iturbe’s prefered destination over Serie A champions Juventus.

Milan are looking to bounce back from a terrible season with new coach Filippo Inzaghi hoping to secure the Argentinian’s services.

Owner Silvio Berlusconi is understood to be personally bankrolling this transfer with a €25 million offer already on the table.

However the Bianconeri currently have the upper hand with Iturbe close to agreeing personal terms with the Turin giants.

Both Fabio Quagliarella and Federico Peluso could be included in a deal but Hellas Verona are after the full €25 million.

Giuseppe Marotta is keen to avoid a bidding war with Milan which could also work to il Diavolo‘s advantage.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/06/ve...-over-juventus/

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 29 2014, 11:07 AM
Post #1025

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

What? We sold Paloschi? Is this official?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 29 2014, 01:08 PM
Post #1026

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 29 2014, 11:07 AM) *
What? We sold Paloschi? Is this official?

Yes, we sold the 50% we had of his contract to Chievo

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 29 2014, 03:19 PM
Post #1027

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Brings our grand total of earnings from him to 7 million.

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Jun 29 2014, 03:52 PM
Post #1028

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,029

I don't believe the faith in SES is blind at all, the guy scored 14 goals when we were in dire need of a goal scorer. I think that he hasn't been used effectively, and I'm becoming more unsure of his ability to play alongside Balotelli. That being said, they are both still very young so there is time for them to adapt the way that they play to cater to one another. As SES regains his fitness I believe that his form will improve.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 29 2014, 04:30 PM
Post #1029

Primavera
Group Icon

What a pathetic move! Goddammit, I wanted him back with us here.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jun 29 2014, 04:32 PM
Post #1030

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jun 26 2014, 09:21 PM) *
Agreed. IMHO the next coach should dump all the "senatori" (yes, including Buffon) and start building a team around the younger players.

Go Mario !

Looks like I am not the only one who thinks that the Italian NT should dump the "senators" and build on youth (link).

Meanwhile, apparently Mino Raiola is trying to sell Balo to Juve (zero cost to Juve), while Barbara is after Galliani (again) because she thinks that Raiola has been a disaster for us (link). Very strange ...

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 29 2014, 04:36 PM
Post #1031

Primavera
Group Icon

I'm reading various Croatian newspapers (Jutarnji list/Sportske novosti) Šime Vrsaljko of Genoa is close to signing for Milan.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jun 29 2014, 05:37 PM
Post #1032

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 29 2014, 05:36 PM) *
I'm reading various Croatian newspapers (Jutarnji list/Sportske novosti) Šime Vrsaljko of Genoa is close to signing for Milan.

That could mean DS is on his way out. Probably to help pay for Iturbe.

How good is Šime?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 29 2014, 05:52 PM
Post #1033

Primavera
Group Icon

Vrsaljsko is a young right fullback. I'd say Abate may be out. Anyway, has some potential, but questionable for me.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 29 2014, 05:58 PM
Post #1034

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Sunday People claim ManU are willing to offer 10 million pound for De Jong.

Link

(IMG:http://jptrainingsystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/640px-01-how-about-no-bear.jpg)

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jun 29 2014, 06:01 PM
Post #1035

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Kaka is out. Seems official.

+Quote Post

154 Pages V  « < 67 68 69 70 71 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:45 PM