> Serie A - Week 13 - Milan - Fiorentina, Date: 20/11/10 Time: 20:45 CET

Creat1ve
post Nov 19 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #31

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,983

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Nov 19 2010, 09:27 AM) *
you can buy them from the Milan store next to the Duomo ask any shops around there they should guide you to it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

What is the ticket prize?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Nov 19 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #32

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

QUOTE (Creat1ve @ Nov 19 2010, 10:46 PM) *
What is the ticket prize?

no idea , havent been for a couple of years it all depends on where you want to sit

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 19 2010, 08:37 PM
Post #33

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Pirlo wasn't called up for tomorrow's game as a precaution because of a light injury. Probable-line up:

(4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Bonera, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini; Seedorf, Ronaldinho; Ibrahimovic.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 19 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #34

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 19 2010, 08:37 PM) *
Pirlo wasn't called up for tomorrow's game as a precaution because of a light injury. Probable-line up:

(4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Bonera, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini; Seedorf, Ronaldinho; Ibrahimovic.

Why the f*** did Prandelli put him on against Romania on Wednesday?? For a stupid friendly no less!! These injuries are so irritating. And I fully agree with clubs wanting compensation when players get injured on NT duty. Just ridiculous.

If Italy cannot survive without Pirlo for 45 minutes, then I'm not looking forward to see what will happen with the Azzurri in 2 years time

Also, Boateng better start ahead of Rino. We can't keep carting him around in every game, waiting for him to get sent off or do something stupid

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 19 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #35

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 19 2010, 09:44 PM) *
Why the f*** did Prandelli put him on against Romania on Wednesday?? For a stupid friendly no less!! These injuries are so irritating. And I fully agree with clubs wanting compensation when players get injured on NT duty. Just ridiculous.

If Italy cannot survive without Pirlo for 45 minutes, then I'm not looking forward to see what will happen with the Azzurri in 2 years time

Also, Boateng better start ahead of Rino. We can't keep carting him around in every game, waiting for him to get sent off or do something stupid

lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Anyway, we can do without Pirlo.. just play with Seedorf ahead of Flamini, Ambrosini and Boateng/Gattuso and it's all good.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 19 2010, 10:08 PM
Post #36

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 19 2010, 09:13 PM) *
lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Anyway, we can do without Pirlo.. just play with Seedorf ahead of Flamini, Ambrosini and Boateng/Gattuso and it's all good.

lol?

He gets a yellow in practically every game he plays in, then proceeds to make dumb fouls over and over again, simply because he cannot keep up thus results in bringing the player down.

Ambro, Flamini and Boateng would simply run over Fiorentina's midfield, no question about it. Play Rino instead of Boateng and we'll once again have trouble when it comes to maintaining possession and dictating the tempo

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 19 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #37

Well, if you think about it, him getting booked continuously is a good thing, because it means he'll have to serve suspensions more often. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 19 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #38

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 19 2010, 10:22 PM) *
Well, if you think about it, him getting booked continuously is a good thing, because it means he'll have to serve suspensions more often. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Good point. But what is the point of starting him, then waste a sub just to take him off because you're afraid he's going to get sent off?

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Nov 19 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #39

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

Is Zambro injured too? Bonera is not my cup of tea.

Also, seems like Rino is one of Allegri's favorites and will be preferred no matter what.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 19 2010, 10:59 PM
Post #40

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Nov 19 2010, 10:57 PM) *
Is Zambro injured too? Bonera is not my cup of tea.

Also, seems like Rino is one of Allegri's favorites and will be preferred no matter what.

I don't think so. Hopefully Bonera doesn't start on the right. That's a disaster waiting to happen (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 19 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 19 2010, 10:53 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Good point. But what is the point of starting him, then waste a sub just to take him off because you're afraid he's going to get sent off?

We've discussed this over and over. Gattuso is an Allegri favorite and we'll have to deal with the fact that he will be a sure starter this season. I don't like it, you don't like it, somebody else might not like it, but whining about it won't change a thing. So let's just take it for granted from now on.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Nov 19 2010, 11:10 PM
Post #42

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

tbh gattuso hasn't played bad at all this season and we do have him until 2012 so why not play him?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 19 2010, 11:52 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 19 2010, 11:10 PM) *
tbh gattuso hasn't played bad at all this season and we do have him until 2012 so why not play him?

Because me and Han think he hasn't played well, at all. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 20 2010, 12:52 AM
Post #44

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 19 2010, 11:10 PM) *

Why play someone that is just "not playing bad" When you have someone that can actually play a great game? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I'm so over this favourites/seniortiy BS on this team. When will we get a coach who will actually play everyone according to how they're performing?

@ x-off, it isn't exactly whining, I'm just fead up with it.

And I really can't understand how anyone can view Rino's performances as being good. This Rino wouldn't even be allowed to go anywhere near the old Rino's boots

+Quote Post

theunderdogeffec...
post Nov 20 2010, 05:01 AM
Post #45

Pulcini 99

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,991

First post, so don't "burn me down" from the start (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Milan FTW, but Milan needs young blood (Pippo can argue with that)...Biggest cliche is "i am Ronoaldinho's biggest fan", and it applies to me, i liked to watch football because of him, i didn't care much for Barca, i watched Barca's every game because of Roni, i couldn't care for anybody else ... but curently available Roni is far from the one i liked to watch ... i know 30 is not like 20, but u don't loose "the spark", so if your legs can't take 90 minutes like before, at least give 100% for 20 minutes or so, but he doesn't, he lost his motivation or something, i doubt he doesn't care for the sport anymore, but u never know, long story short, he has no excuses for his curent form.

As for the other "old blood", Pirlo and Nesta don't need anybody to teach them fotball lessons, but age is upon them.

Gatusso is ... Gattuso...a few good years back, everybody needed a "Gattuso", i doubt his football is so relevant in curent football.

Anyway, next game is against Mutu (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ... god i would like Milan to win with a 5-0 score or so ... just because i'm from Romania (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ...and i can't stand that Diva Celebrity Look At Me - Mutu player ... yeah, everybody "hates" me around here cause' my favorites teams in football are Italy and Milan ... and Juve because of Del Piero, and Barca because anybody that can shut Mourinho's mouth and the other Diva's (CR) mouth is good for me ... and u should have heard the comments on romanian tv station's after the friendly, actualy during the match ...."we scored against italy!!!" ...after italy's goal ...."remember, we are playing against the former world cup winner italy" ... god ... forza Napoli !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) because they ***** Steaua with that draw, and i was in heaven ... don't get me wrong, i like football, but football, the sport, not celebrities wanna be on the field, and that's what football is in romania for now ... goddamn Hagi was our latest serious player to watch, since him, nothing...

Anyway, i'm too drunk to write more non-sense ... grazie Pirlo for the assist to Grosso in 2006:P ... grazie Pippo for all the crappy goals, many of you over here don't like Pippo, but that man knows the game, as Ferguson said, he was born offside, he allways know where to stay, he is a genius (i could probably tackle him and i played most of my games on playstation, but he will eventualy score) ...btw, i wish him a full and quick recovery, i myself am heading for a knee surgery after i broke my goddamn cruciate ligament or how the hell it's called after trying to do "a Roni", didn't played football in ages, and i tried "a Roni" ...

Done, no more non sense ....Milan FTW, but with fresh blood, if possible from Serie A, so Italy national team will have some players for 2014, and win the world cup, so i can laugh my *** off again ...cheers

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:00 AM