Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 13 - Milan - Fiorentina
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
han2503
Well it's the one after the derby. Hopefully the team doesn't get complacent after all the work they put in yesterday to win that game.

We have a busy schedule coming up, Wednesday is International duty, Saturday it's Fiorentina, Tuesday it's Auxerre and then Samp the following weekend so it will be a tuff schedule as well as a busy one...

My start 11:

Zambro--Nesta--Thiago--Antonini
Ambro--Pirlo--Flamini
Seedorf
Robinho--Ibra

My worry is Ibra hopefully we get the lead early and close out the game, take off Ibra and bring in Dinho instead and play a 5 man midfield. We can't afford to have him get injured, or we'll be in deep sh!t.
CHU-LIP
I wonder how this midfield would work:
Robinho, Ibrahimovic
Pirlo
Flamini, Ambrosini, Boateng

Antonini, Thiago Silva, Nesta, Zambrotta
Amelia

But really, I don't care too much who of Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini, Boateng, Pirlo and Seedorf play. Four of them and Zlatan (we need him so bad) will do.
Jack Bauer
Good news: Sweden NT coach decided not to call Ibra for the game against Germany and give him the much needed rest.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Nov 15 2010, 11:28 PM) *
Good news: Sweden NT coach decided not to call Ibra for the game against Germany and give him the much needed rest.

fiesta.gif fiesta.gif fiesta.gif
samira
Was just going to write that but YEAAAH ! biggrin.gif
(I will join your dance Chu ! )
servbot
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 15 2010, 03:19 PM) *
Robinho, Ibrahimovic
Pirlo

Amelia

But really, I don't care too much who of Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini, Boateng, Pirlo and Seedorf play. Four of them and Zlatan (we need him so bad) will do.

I don't really know why, but I like it in my mind. Pirlo up farther where he belongs, Ambro back by the D where he belongs, and I'm assuming that Flam and KPB would flow up and down where needed, and those two are probably the 2 best we have when talking about ability to attack AND defend.
han2503
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 15 2010, 10:19 PM) *
Robinho, Ibrahimovic
Pirlo

Amelia

Well I like it, and it should be our first choice when facing top teams that play a fast game. But Pirlo and an AM will do against Fiorentina. We also need to think about the Auxerre game and who should be subbed off if we're winning by more then 2 before the 60th minute.

My vote would go to Pirlo out Boateng in, Seedorf out Dinho in, Ibra out Rino in.

Basically switch it to a 4-3-2-1

Zambro--Nesta--Thaigo--Antonini
Rino--Ambro--Flamini
Boateng--Dinho
Robinho

Keep it tight, hit them on the counter and don't run any risks. Let the crucial players rest before the must win against Auxerre.

Ibra will get the rest this week thankfully, but I'd still like to see him taken off early since we play on Tuesday and he's been worked like a dog since the season started

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Nov 15 2010, 10:28 PM) *

YESS
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (servbot @ Nov 15 2010, 11:55 PM) *
I don't really know why, but I like it in my mind. Pirlo up farther where he belongs, Ambro back by the D where he belongs, and I'm assuming that Flam and KPB would flow up and down where needed, and those two are probably the 2 best we have when talking about ability to attack AND defend.

Exactly, it looks perfect on paper / in the mind. So I would love to see this being tried out. Fiorentina should be a good opponent to try it out; not too tough like Inter.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 16 2010, 12:06 AM) *
Well I like it, and it should be our first choice when facing top teams that play a fast game. But Pirlo and an AM will do against Fiorentina. We also need to think about the Auxerre game and who should be subbed off if we're winning by more then 2 before the 60th minute.

And I rather give this first a try versus a team that's no top team before using it versus a top team (because I like the idea of having this midfield versus a top team).
X-Offender
Well guys, you'd better put Gattuso in those line-ups. He'll be a sure starter this season as an Allegri-favorite. dry.gif

By the way, according to the official website, Ibrahimovic was called up for Sweden. unsure.gif
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 16 2010, 01:36 AM) *
By the way, according to the official website, Ibrahimovic was called up for Sweden. unsure.gif

He was initially called few days ago but today the coach said that he decided against it.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/...ermany-friendly

Nice sig smile.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Nov 15 2010, 11:59 PM) *
He was initially called few days ago but today the coach said that he decided against it.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/...ermany-friendly

Nice sig smile.gif

Ah, OK. Great!!!

And thanks. king.gif
Jack Sparrow
Sinisa Mihaijlovic (spell?) was asked what Milan needed to win the scudetto. He replied, one more Ibrahimovic. He was then asked what Juve required to win the scudetto. He replied, two Ibrahimovic (es). laugh.gif

I saw this on some blog comments.
samira
I like it, Pirlo as AM. Better then wasting his talent on defending.
I think Elfsborgs Denni Avdic will replace Ibra tomorrow
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 15 2010, 11:36 PM) *
Well guys, you'd better put Gattuso in those line-ups. He'll be a sure starter this season as an Allegri-favorite. dry.gif

Well he took him off against Inter, he obviously wasn't pleased with Rino practically begging the ref for the other card rolleyes.gif Also dropping either Flamini or Ambro is just something I can't see him doing at this point, not in favour of Rino, who has been the weakest link every time he's played
X-Offender
Prandelli made known today Italy's line-up for tomorrow's friendly against Romania, and Pirlo will be starting from the bench. Another good news. smile.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 16 2010, 06:17 PM) *
Prandelli made known today Italy's line-up for tomorrow's friendly against Romania, and Pirlo will be starting from the bench. Another good news. smile.gif

Great news!!
CrazyMilanFan
pirlo has been resting fo milan as well i think he needed to play in NT
X-Offender
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 16 2010, 09:33 PM) *
pirlo has been resting fo milan as well i think he needed to play in NT

1. Why would you wanna play such an important player for us as Pirlo in a friendly game?
2. He's not in 100% of condition. It's not like Allegri rested him twice in a row because he was tired.
Dracoris
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 15 2010, 04:19 PM) *
Robinho, Ibrahimovic
Pirlo

Amelia

This lineup has been Dracoris Approved.

CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 16 2010, 09:28 PM) *
1. Why would you wanna play such an important player for us as Pirlo in a friendly game?
2. He's not in 100% of condition. It's not like Allegri rested him twice in a row because he was tired.

or he was benched like r80 smile.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 17 2010, 09:03 AM) *
or he was benched like r80 smile.gif

Not happening. Pirlo is too important for our game, unlike Ronaldinho.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 17 2010, 03:24 PM) *
Not happening. Pirlo is too important for our game, unlike Ronaldinho.

i think pirlo was too important for our game, he does not have that support anymore and to be honest he slows our game and finally his set pieces are not the same as well. so he needs a new role as suggested here the AM or the connecion between the 3 main midfielder nad the attack. he just cant play the deep playmaker role bcoz he loses the ball far to often and that costs us a lot...
Creat1ve
Hi everybody, maybe somebody know where else i can buy ac milan tickets in milano without San Siro stadium? Maybe in stores or somewhere else?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Creat1ve @ Nov 17 2010, 06:40 PM) *
Hi everybody, maybe somebody know where else i can buy ac milan tickets in milano without San Siro stadium? Maybe in stores or somewhere else?

You wanna buy a ticket without San Siro? biggrin.gif

Intesa Sanpaolo Bank is the place for you to go. There's plenty of branches throughout Milan.
William405
Nice sig,X-offender tongue.gif
X-Offender
Cheers, you're the third person to tell me that. 96.gif
Jack Bauer
Obi's disappointment in the background is a nice touch smoke.gif
Creat1ve
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 17 2010, 07:40 PM) *
You wanna buy a ticket without San Siro? biggrin.gif

Intesa Sanpaolo Bank is the place for you to go. There's plenty of branches throughout Milan.

Only in banks? Maybe you know some stores where i can buy a tickets?
Ry4n
QUOTE (Creat1ve @ Nov 18 2010, 06:10 PM) *
Only in banks? Maybe you know some stores where i can buy a tickets?

you can buy them from the Milan store next to the Duomo ask any shops around there they should guide you to it wink.gif
servbot
Are tickets not available online?
Creat1ve
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Nov 19 2010, 09:27 AM) *
you can buy them from the Milan store next to the Duomo ask any shops around there they should guide you to it wink.gif

What is the ticket prize?
Ry4n
QUOTE (Creat1ve @ Nov 19 2010, 10:46 PM) *
What is the ticket prize?

no idea , havent been for a couple of years it all depends on where you want to sit
X-Offender
Pirlo wasn't called up for tomorrow's game as a precaution because of a light injury. Probable-line up:

(4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Bonera, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini; Seedorf, Ronaldinho; Ibrahimovic.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 19 2010, 08:37 PM) *
Pirlo wasn't called up for tomorrow's game as a precaution because of a light injury. Probable-line up:

(4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Bonera, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini; Seedorf, Ronaldinho; Ibrahimovic.

Why the f*** did Prandelli put him on against Romania on Wednesday?? For a stupid friendly no less!! These injuries are so irritating. And I fully agree with clubs wanting compensation when players get injured on NT duty. Just ridiculous.

If Italy cannot survive without Pirlo for 45 minutes, then I'm not looking forward to see what will happen with the Azzurri in 2 years time

Also, Boateng better start ahead of Rino. We can't keep carting him around in every game, waiting for him to get sent off or do something stupid
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 19 2010, 09:44 PM) *
Why the f*** did Prandelli put him on against Romania on Wednesday?? For a stupid friendly no less!! These injuries are so irritating. And I fully agree with clubs wanting compensation when players get injured on NT duty. Just ridiculous.

If Italy cannot survive without Pirlo for 45 minutes, then I'm not looking forward to see what will happen with the Azzurri in 2 years time

Also, Boateng better start ahead of Rino. We can't keep carting him around in every game, waiting for him to get sent off or do something stupid

lol rolleyes.gif

Anyway, we can do without Pirlo.. just play with Seedorf ahead of Flamini, Ambrosini and Boateng/Gattuso and it's all good.
han2503
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 19 2010, 09:13 PM) *
lol rolleyes.gif

Anyway, we can do without Pirlo.. just play with Seedorf ahead of Flamini, Ambrosini and Boateng/Gattuso and it's all good.

lol?

He gets a yellow in practically every game he plays in, then proceeds to make dumb fouls over and over again, simply because he cannot keep up thus results in bringing the player down.

Ambro, Flamini and Boateng would simply run over Fiorentina's midfield, no question about it. Play Rino instead of Boateng and we'll once again have trouble when it comes to maintaining possession and dictating the tempo
X-Offender
Well, if you think about it, him getting booked continuously is a good thing, because it means he'll have to serve suspensions more often. biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 19 2010, 10:22 PM) *
Well, if you think about it, him getting booked continuously is a good thing, because it means he'll have to serve suspensions more often. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Good point. But what is the point of starting him, then waste a sub just to take him off because you're afraid he's going to get sent off?
Jack Bauer
Is Zambro injured too? Bonera is not my cup of tea.

Also, seems like Rino is one of Allegri's favorites and will be preferred no matter what.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Nov 19 2010, 10:57 PM) *
Is Zambro injured too? Bonera is not my cup of tea.

Also, seems like Rino is one of Allegri's favorites and will be preferred no matter what.

I don't think so. Hopefully Bonera doesn't start on the right. That's a disaster waiting to happen rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 19 2010, 10:53 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Good point. But what is the point of starting him, then waste a sub just to take him off because you're afraid he's going to get sent off?

We've discussed this over and over. Gattuso is an Allegri favorite and we'll have to deal with the fact that he will be a sure starter this season. I don't like it, you don't like it, somebody else might not like it, but whining about it won't change a thing. So let's just take it for granted from now on.
Bluesummers
tbh gattuso hasn't played bad at all this season and we do have him until 2012 so why not play him?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 19 2010, 11:10 PM) *
tbh gattuso hasn't played bad at all this season and we do have him until 2012 so why not play him?

Because me and Han think he hasn't played well, at all. tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 19 2010, 11:10 PM) *

Why play someone that is just "not playing bad" When you have someone that can actually play a great game? rolleyes.gif

I'm so over this favourites/seniortiy BS on this team. When will we get a coach who will actually play everyone according to how they're performing?

@ x-off, it isn't exactly whining, I'm just fead up with it.

And I really can't understand how anyone can view Rino's performances as being good. This Rino wouldn't even be allowed to go anywhere near the old Rino's boots
theunderdogeffect
First post, so don't "burn me down" from the start smile.gif

Milan FTW, but Milan needs young blood (Pippo can argue with that)...Biggest cliche is "i am Ronoaldinho's biggest fan", and it applies to me, i liked to watch football because of him, i didn't care much for Barca, i watched Barca's every game because of Roni, i couldn't care for anybody else ... but curently available Roni is far from the one i liked to watch ... i know 30 is not like 20, but u don't loose "the spark", so if your legs can't take 90 minutes like before, at least give 100% for 20 minutes or so, but he doesn't, he lost his motivation or something, i doubt he doesn't care for the sport anymore, but u never know, long story short, he has no excuses for his curent form.

As for the other "old blood", Pirlo and Nesta don't need anybody to teach them fotball lessons, but age is upon them.

Gatusso is ... Gattuso...a few good years back, everybody needed a "Gattuso", i doubt his football is so relevant in curent football.

Anyway, next game is against Mutu smile.gif ... god i would like Milan to win with a 5-0 score or so ... just because i'm from Romania biggrin.gif ...and i can't stand that Diva Celebrity Look At Me - Mutu player ... yeah, everybody "hates" me around here cause' my favorites teams in football are Italy and Milan ... and Juve because of Del Piero, and Barca because anybody that can shut Mourinho's mouth and the other Diva's (CR) mouth is good for me ... and u should have heard the comments on romanian tv station's after the friendly, actualy during the match ...."we scored against italy!!!" ...after italy's goal ...."remember, we are playing against the former world cup winner italy" ... god ... forza Napoli !!! biggrin.gif because they ***** Steaua with that draw, and i was in heaven ... don't get me wrong, i like football, but football, the sport, not celebrities wanna be on the field, and that's what football is in romania for now ... goddamn Hagi was our latest serious player to watch, since him, nothing...

Anyway, i'm too drunk to write more non-sense ... grazie Pirlo for the assist to Grosso in 2006:P ... grazie Pippo for all the crappy goals, many of you over here don't like Pippo, but that man knows the game, as Ferguson said, he was born offside, he allways know where to stay, he is a genius (i could probably tackle him and i played most of my games on playstation, but he will eventualy score) ...btw, i wish him a full and quick recovery, i myself am heading for a knee surgery after i broke my goddamn cruciate ligament or how the hell it's called after trying to do "a Roni", didn't played football in ages, and i tried "a Roni" ...

Done, no more non sense ....Milan FTW, but with fresh blood, if possible from Serie A, so Italy national team will have some players for 2014, and win the world cup, so i can laugh my *** off again ...cheers

Bluesummers
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 19 2010, 05:52 PM) *
Why play someone that is just "not playing bad" When you have someone that can actually play a great game? rolleyes.gif

I'm so over this favourites/seniortiy BS on this team. When will we get a coach who will actually play everyone according to how they're performing?

@ x-off, it isn't exactly whining, I'm just fead up with it.

And I really can't understand how anyone can view Rino's performances as being good. This Rino wouldn't even be allowed to go anywhere near the old Rino's boots

Its not going to happen. Seniority means alot on this team.

Abbiati-33
Nesta-35
Zamb-33
Pirlo-31
Seedorf-34
Ambro-33
Gattuso-32
Inzaghi-37
Yepes-34
Janku-33
Roma-35
Oddo-34
Ronaldinho-30

Our roster has 28 players on it and 13 players are over the age of 30.

There is no way allegri can start branding in a new policy. Its just not realistic. If he's smart and wants to keep his job; he'll suck silvio's/seedorf's/gattuso's **** and if things work out in the result department he'll be here for a long time.

Ancelotti wasn't here for 8 years because he was a winning coach. He was smart about his player politics and knew how to interact properly with the mgmt.
Ry4n
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 20 2010, 10:20 AM) *

Abbiati-33
Nesta-35
Zamb-33
Pirlo-31
Seedorf-34
Ambro-33
Gattuso-32
Inzaghi-37
Yepes-34
Janku-33
Roma-35
Oddo-34
Ronaldinho-30

There is no way allegri can start branding in a new policy. Its just not realistic. If he's smart and wants to keep his job; he'll suck silvio's/seedorf's/gattuso's **** and if things work out in the result department he'll be here for a long time.

Ancelotti wasn't here for 8 years because he was a winning coach. He was smart about his player politics and knew how to interact properly with the mgmt.

It sucks but he's right , its probably why the brought Allegri into managing Milan in the first place so he won't rock the boat or what ever
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 20 2010, 07:20 AM) *

Abbiati-33
Nesta-35
Zamb-33
Pirlo-31
Seedorf-34
Ambro-33
Gattuso-32
Inzaghi-37
Yepes-34
Janku-33
Roma-35
Oddo-34
Ronaldinho-30

I'm not saying that Allegri shouldn't play the older players, but if one of them is not performing well then to hell with seniority, you sit your @ss down. Seedorf is playing great, to me that means that he should be on the field no matter how old he is, Rino is playing like sh!t yet he still gets to play every week unless he's suspended.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 20 2010, 08:00 AM) *
I'm not saying that Allegri shouldn't play the older players, but if one of them is not performing well then to hell with seniority, you sit your @ss down. Seedorf is playing great, to me that means that he should be on the field no matter how old he is, Rino is playing like sh!t yet he still gets to play every week unless he's suspended.

+1 what pises me of aswell remember when brocchi used to come on r play instead of gourcuff
arivanjj
Ibra: "I have played many games this season and now I feel tired, almost worn out,” he told the press.

"Seeing that at Milan there are two injured strikers, the situation is not very easy for me. I have to thank the Sweden coach who allowed me to rest a little bit this week."

dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.