Milan Are Brilli...
post Feb 15 2011, 11:25 PM
Post #271

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Feb 15 2011, 10:23 PM) *
No, he meant to add arrogance and bad teeth to the list too.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No-ones English in it though, the only reason it's doing well is because it's 99.9% foreigners.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 15 2011, 11:25 PM
Post #272

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (William405 @ Feb 15 2011, 11:18 PM) *
Allegri said that even if he'd play the same match over again,he'd put the same players on the field.

That's why the little pr!ck is making me dislike him as every week passes. Learn from your mistakes man!! You were clearly in the wrong today, admit it!!!

And now we're just seeing why we have very little chance of going through this tie, because of this guy right here

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Feb 15 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #273

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,716

Tough one to swallow. Tottenham played well, but I never felt like they earned a goal in the second half, and I wish we could have thrown a goal in there somewhere but it was not to be. I felt like 0-0 would've been the fair result.

I can't take watching that stupid game with those commentators, I wanted to puke they were so bias.

+Quote Post

mishie
post Feb 15 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #274

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,072

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 15 2011, 10:25 PM) *
That's why the little pr!ck is making me dislike him as every week passes. Learn from your mistakes man!! You were clearly in the wrong today, admit it!!!

And now we're just seeing why we have very little chance of going through this tie, because of this guy right here

to be fair tho how many coaches after a game come out i say...yep my mistake i fucked up!....none..he's saying what he's saying for the players benefit thats all

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 15 2011, 11:29 PM
Post #275

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 15 2011, 10:23 PM) *
The parma pass was a fluke, even Rino himself scratched his head after that one.

Imo the management have made it clear what they're after this season, which is the league, we're depending on Cassano a lot in the league, so does Ibra who looks lost without him. Van Bommel as well has come in and taken a lot of the workload from the midfield, and both players are cup tied. Suddenly we have to play such a big match without them, and at to that t we didn't have either Pirlo or Boateng.

Imo missing Pirlo as you said was our undoing, relying on Flamini and Rino is my biggest pet peeve when it comes to Allegri, he just likes to stick in as many distructive players as he can at one go, see what the strikers can do with the constant long balls.

Next game Allegri seriously needs to get his act together, stop this little experiment with Thiago in the midfield, play Pato and not let petty differences influence his decision and really get his team to play and not come out with an already won mind set. Imo the players defeated themselves today not Spurs, who had an admittedly good start for 30 minutes or so but the rest was all Milan.

The fatal mistake was in how we tried to get the goal, it was ametourish at best.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with all of this.

If Max did say he would play the same XI if he got to play this match over, it's a little worrying..

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Feb 15 2011, 10:23 PM) *
No, he meant to add arrogance and bad teeth to the list too.

You'd be arrogant if you were English too, it's hard not to be when you're better than everyone else.

(THIS IS A JOKE! DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY. IT'S A JOKE!)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 15 2011, 11:35 PM
Post #276

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

deserved win for Tottenham.

My friend, this really isn't true. We're Milanista here and all disappointed, but honestly, that slimy b'stard did not deserve to score and win.

Talkin' about bias, you should hear the Croatian commentary; Spurs fan from moment one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But we should not be upset. Our team does not have what it takes to win the CL or even go far to a later stage.
Many said we're still Milan and we pulled off some sensations before, or mention Bayern last season - but they forget - we don't have the coach to take us far, and we don't have the squad for it. For christ sake, why make a fuss out of nothing! We don't have a mastermind coach (and give him a slack, he's still young and that's his CL debut, we really should understand that and stop compare him to Ancelotti!) and we lack any alternates in attack!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 15 2011, 11:38 PM
Post #277

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishie @ Feb 15 2011, 11:27 PM) *
to be fair tho how many coaches after a game come out i say...yep my mistake i fucked up!....none..he's saying what he's saying for the players benefit thats all

Yeah, but he never admits to makinga mistake does he, whether it comes to chosen players, subs or the way the team sets up. It's always we we we never I should have done this differently, etc.

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Feb 15 2011, 11:39 PM
Post #278

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 15 2011, 05:35 PM) *
My friend, this really isn't true. We're Milanista here and all disappointed, but honestly, that slimy b'stard did not deserve to score and win.

Talkin' about bias, you should hear the Croatian commentary; Spurs fan from moment one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But we should not be upset. Our team does not have what it takes to win the CL or even go far to a later stage.
Many said we're still Milan and we pulled off some sensations before, or mention Bayern last season - but they forget - we don't have the coach to take us far, and we don't have the squad for it. For christ sake, why make a fuss out of nothing! We don't have a mastermind coach (and give him a slack, he's still young and that's his CL debut, we really should understand that and stop compare him to Ancelotti!) and we lack any alternates in attack!

I really think it has more to do with our injuries than coaching. Do any of you really think the result would be the same with a Boa-Pirlo-Flamini midfield from the start?

+Quote Post

mishie
post Feb 15 2011, 11:40 PM
Post #279

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 15 2011, 10:35 PM) *

foe me the attack isn't the problem its the loss of Pirlo...even Boateng gives us pace and energy..something we soooooo lacked tonight. there was a passage of play in the last 5 minutes of the 1st half were we moved the ball about with speed and precision and spurs looked lost...if we can do that for a sustained period of time then we may get something out of the game at their place.
but how do you replace Pirlo when he's out....impossible i say (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

mishie
post Feb 15 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #280

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 15 2011, 10:38 PM) *
Yeah, but he never admits to makinga mistake does he, whether it comes to chosen players, subs or the way the team sets up. It's always we we we never I should have done this differently, etc.

i never admit to making a mistake either...it's human nature and after all when you're in charge of one of the most prestige clubs in the world admitting to making a mistake make you look amatuerish at best...not suiting of the position he holds

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 15 2011, 11:48 PM
Post #281

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishie @ Feb 15 2011, 11:43 PM) *
i never admit to making a mistake either...it's human nature and after all when you're in charge of one of the most prestige clubs in the world admitting to making a mistake make you look amatuerish at best...not suiting of the position he holds

Sorry but cannot really believe that, we've seen great coaches in the past admitting that they made a mistake. Sure Allegri won't say that he should have left Seedorf on the bench because he was awful, we'll see what he does next weekend, and most importantly in the 2nd leg.

He's screwed up the CL, if he manages to somehow screw up the league, it will be the end of him as Milan coach. And personally I would really like to see us getting someone experianced. These last 3 exits have been painful to watch. Arsenal and Man U I'd understand, but Tottenham?? And to a Peter - Robot Dance - Crouch?? FFS! Unacceptable

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 15 2011, 11:49 PM
Post #282

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (William405 @ Feb 16 2011, 12:18 AM) *
He said,that Milan staff should take action,and he had never seen this kind of thing happened in Milan.He also said that Gattuso corrupted Milan's reputation.Blabala

I doubt Milan are going to do anything about that.

It has never happened in Milan before that's true.

I don't think Milan had a good reputation before anyway... none Italian team does. But this surely made it worse.

QUOTE (William405 @ Feb 16 2011, 12:18 AM) *
Allegri said that even if he'd play the same match over again,he'd put the same players on the field.

Isn't someone that makes the same mistakes over and over again the definition of stupid? But as mishie said above he was probably defending his players with that.

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 16 2011, 12:29 AM) *
You'd be arrogant if you were English too, it's hard not to be when you're better than everyone else.

(THIS IS A JOKE! DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY. IT'S A JOKE!)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) No one read that last sentence... and no one will now that's it's been re-posted!

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 16 2011, 12:35 AM) *

Personally I'm not upset because we lost. For me this is my worst day as a Milan fan in terms of our display on the field... that attitude was loathsome... I'd take losing 4-0 to Inter to this any day!

+Quote Post

shevchenko_007
post Feb 15 2011, 11:49 PM
Post #283

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,289

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 16 2011, 06:35 AM) *

I will not give him any slack. Have you forgotten that this is Tottenham's CL debut as well and they beaten Inter, topped their group and now have beaten us at home. So what does the fact that it's a debut season have to do with anything?? Absolutely nothing.
Hardly any, if any, of their players have any CL experience so they should have no right beating us at home. Poor result for the coach and the players. Both are to blame.

+Quote Post

mishie
post Feb 15 2011, 11:52 PM
Post #284

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 15 2011, 10:48 PM) *
Sorry but cannot really believe that, we've seen great coaches in the past admitting that they made a mistake. Sure Allegri won't say that he should have left Seedorf on the bench because he was awful, we'll see what he does next weekend, and most importantly in the 2nd leg.

He's screwed up the CL, if he manages to somehow screw up the league, it will be the end of him as Milan coach. And personally I would really like to see us getting someone experianced. These last 3 exits have been painful to watch. Arsenal and Man U I'd understand, but Tottenham?? And to a Peter - Robot Dance - Crouch?? FFS! Unacceptable

ahhhh that's my point...a great coach can admit a mistake because he has respect...Allegri isn't a great coach (yet?) so i don't believe he's in a position to admit mistakes...but you don't have to be a tactical genius to see he got in very very wrong tonight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 15 2011, 11:52 PM
Post #285

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (shevchenko_007 @ Feb 16 2011, 12:49 AM) *
I will not give him any slack. Have you forgotten that this is Tottenham's CL debut as well and they beaten Inter, topped their group and now have beaten us at home. So what does the fact that it's a debut season have to do with anything?? Absolutely nothing.
Hardly any, if any, of their players have any CL experience so they should have no right beating us at home. Poor result for the coach and the players. Both are to blame.

the difference is shown in your last sentence... and the difference is that Milan are supposed to win, that's why it matters that it was Allegri's CL knockout stage debut.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 10:41 AM