> CL - Group Stage Day 6 - Milan - Ajax, Date: 08/12/10 Time: 20:45 CET

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 9 2010, 10:39 AM
Post #151

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) right back at you...

Man...I can't believe I sat through that nonsense. Damn Bayern fans wouldn't let me have my lucky chair at the bar. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

ForzaMaldini
post Dec 9 2010, 11:27 AM
Post #152

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,471

Bonera an Dinho were a discrase. If someone had to do 50 laps for punishment, it would be them. Unbelievable. If you had to think we only won of Auxerre and only got 1 point out of Ajax.

PS: the players agreed with the terms and the matches of this weekend WILL go on.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 9 2010, 11:32 AM
Post #153

Group Icon

I thought Dinho was very patchy...if you don't like him you can hold it against him. But any player playing for the first time in 7 games would be that way I think.

In any case that team was all wrong for the forward line we played. R80 as a primo punta with Robinho as SS...what exactly were you thinking? You could have subbed Beretta in for R80 and we'd have had better results.

+Quote Post

ForzaMaldini
post Dec 9 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #154

Pulcini 97

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 9 2010, 11:32 AM) *
I thought Dinho was very patchy...if you don't like him you can hold it against him. But any player playing for the first time in 7 games would be that way I think.

In any case that team was all wrong for the forward line we played. R80 as a primo punta with Robinho as SS...what exactly were you thinking? You could have subbed Beretta in for R80 and we'd have had better results.

exactly my point. What point do we have of keeping him? And i doesnt matter that he was a striker. He just lost every ball he had.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 9 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #155

Group Icon

Because he was swarmed with no support close to the box. He's not Zlatan. You were using a scalpel to do the work of a chainsaw....

As for selling R80...don't say it's because he's bad. Basically Allegri cannot provide a system that would work for R80. In which case it's pointless for both sides to continue this relationship. As always the team is more important than the man...but let's not say R80 is crap. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

ForzaMaldini
post Dec 9 2010, 11:43 AM
Post #156

Pulcini 97

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 9 2010, 11:39 AM) *
Because he was swarmed with no support close to the box. He's not Zlatan. You were using a scalpel to do the work of a chainsaw....

As for selling R80...don't say it's because he's bad. Basically Allegri cannot provide a system that would work for R80. In which case it's pointless for both sides to continue this relationship. As always the team is more important than the man...but let's not say R80 is crap. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

He is crap all season (in every position). It's time to take of that glasses and see that he is useless to us and notice that he's earning 7.5 milion without bringing us some extra

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 9 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #157

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Our entire problem was the fact that Allegri simply does not have a Plan B in the case of Zlatan, God forbid, getting injured, they were trying to launch long balls to Dinho and Robinho!!! FFS, even an idiot would realise that would never work. Had Pato played instead of Dihno we would have seen the same thing, what's the points of playing a long ball system when you have dribblers upfront who aren't good in the air but prefer the ball to feet?

We had 10 minutes in the first half where we actually played like we should and could have easily scored, the rest was just horrible, it's the same thing we've been seeing week in week out in the league, but it works because Zlatan makes things happen from the hopeless balls he receives.

Last night we should have played a very compact midfield, make fast passes get the ball to Robinho and Dinho quick, instead Flamini and Ambro were playing like defensive wingers, Pirlo stranded on his own in the center, Seedorf barely touched the ball without losing it because he was sarrounded whenever he touched the ball, same thing goes for Dinho and Robinho.

Also you expected Dinho to come out of the traps flying? The man has barely played this last month, a rusty performance was more then expected. My biggest gripe was with Ambro, who put in a disgraceful performance if you ask me, he's the captain, and he played like he didn't give a f**** either way.

+Quote Post

Woorya
post Dec 9 2010, 11:56 AM
Post #158

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 7,823

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Dec 8 2010, 11:04 PM) *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BybJu5jE22M

Just had to add this sense he was mentioned hahaha

Also I need to say that I miss the old days when signing a player after half the season wasn't an option....

People need to understand that the talent in the Milan squad isn't the problem but the will among them....THAT is what Allegri needs to push....

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 9 2010, 01:13 PM
Post #159

Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 9 2010, 04:20 PM) *
Also you expected Dinho to come out of the traps flying? The man has barely played this last month, a rusty performance was more then expected. My biggest gripe was with Ambro, who put in a disgraceful performance if you ask me, he's the captain, and he played like he didn't give a f**** either way.

Because there was no game plan. He was asked to be a DM as well as play that left winger role. It was just stupid. For all the talk Allegri made, truth is I think he underestimated the Ajax team a lot.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 9 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #160

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Come on people, there's no need to think this over and over. The team was simply unmotivated. If this was a decisive game, we'd have seen a completely different match. In the light of this particular, there was absolutely no point in playing people like Thiago, Pirlo, Ambro, Seedorf and Robinho. We should have simply let the kids have a go instead. Now, before you say I was against this yesterday, I can defend myself by saying that I thought the team would have offered a decent performance. But seeing how everyone didn't give a sh*t, then yes, we should have played the kids!

Amelia
Bonera - Sokratis - Yepes - Jankulovski
Flamini - Strasser - Boateng
Merkel
Ronaldinho - Beretta

At least this way the loss would have been completely justified.

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Dec 9 2010, 02:27 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 9 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #161

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Flamini out for 3-4 weeks. Thiago Silva injured will return to Rio for medical care and miss the last two games of the year. Source: acmilan.com

Thank you Allegri. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Dec 9 2010, 02:31 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 9 2010, 02:37 PM
Post #162

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 9 2010, 02:30 PM) *
Flamini out for 3-4 weeks. Thiago Silva injured will return to Rio for medical care and miss the last two games of the year. Source: acmilan.com

Thank you Allegri. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Just great (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 9 2010, 02:52 PM
Post #163

Group Icon

Silva and Yepes? Uh-oh!

EDIT: Gah..I said NEsta....

+Quote Post

servbot
post Dec 9 2010, 05:17 PM
Post #164

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,771

This is such BS.

It was a meaningless match. None of our regular 11 should have been playing. At all. There was absolutely no good reason to roll the dice here.

+Quote Post

shevchenko_007
post Dec 9 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #165

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,289

People talk about how bad Ronnie is and all this crap but allegri has sucked the life out of him and now our best player is out for 4-6 months because of the sh!t coach that we have. The guy has no clue what he's doing and the only reason we are on top is because the players are pulling stuff out of their @asses to win games.
A great Christmas present to all Milan fans would be the sacking of this loser and the appointment of someone with a bit of common sense and experience.

On the game, i thought Amelia and yepes played pretty well and deserve to be considered for future games.
I would like to see more of merkel. I think after about 5 matches experience we will start to see him develop and will be much better than seedorf in no time.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 10:45 PM