Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [SP] La Liga 2014-15

Rossoneri7
post Aug 14 2014, 08:50 PM
Post #76

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

@dst .. Before Paleo it was almost fried food, the yummy stuff, lots of manufactured, pre-vooked, canned to last an extended period of time. Then I started training regularly, and became quite addicted to the endorphins. Except my energy levels were low. Paleo fixed that, its like what our great granddads had to eat or drink (ie no cola or fried). Its a new way of life.

Granted it is a pain! Eating dry and boring food, i do have three cheat meals per week. Makes me guilty enough to go back to eating healthy, paleo.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 13 2014, 05:11 PM) *
Real have a lot of games. I don't think gametime will be a problem in any way.

I did think of the midfield pivot being too lightweight, but surprisingly they seemed to deal well with it once they settled down.

It's Carlo after all. The same dude who played 3 number 10s behind 2 strikers, and now he's gone one better.

Will be interesting to watch Madrid. I'm curious how they will deal with a team like Bayern or Chelsea though. Especially without a destroyer.

You like that Carlo ingenuity ha Abi, yeah I'm reminiscing just typing this reply.

Bayern are a well drilled side with strong cohesion and one superstar in the team; Bayern München. Madrid are all about Galactico's'. That said, Carlo is the right coach for them, given time could iron out a blueprint to success. 16 days till the market closes, Carlo is at a club where if he asks for Obama, Madrid would sign him. Hence if this is the team he is taking into next season, its not bad considering its 10x the firepower he had in 2007 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

Benzema, keep an eye out on him. Zidane esque plays and movements (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 14 2014, 10:24 PM
Post #77

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 14 2014, 06:40 PM) *
I think that's fair enough. There's no way his ban should've been reduced, but I can understand the training thing. Good decision.

Oh but he committed a crime, he should be banned from the premises? I mean if WE committed a crime we'd be barred from everywhere...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 15 2014, 08:19 AM
Post #78

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 14 2014, 10:24 PM) *
Oh but he committed a crime, he should be banned from the premises? I mean if WE committed a crime we'd be barred from everywhere...

Don't get your point Danny. Isn't this what you wanted? You were completely against his ban from training and other football related activities, that's been lifted, but upholding the match ban is the correct decision

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 15 2014, 08:53 AM
Post #79

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

han woke up and forgot to wear his sarcasm detector. Tsk tsk. What business do you have on the internet han? Go back to the real world. Come back when you're ready. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 15 2014, 09:03 AM
Post #80

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 15 2014, 08:53 AM) *
han woke up and forgot to wear his sarcasm detector. Tsk tsk. What business do you have on the internet han? Go back to the real world. Come back when you're ready. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I did in fact just wake up jack (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

And Danny's sarcasm is usually laced with other undertones so you can't always take it at face value. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 19 2014, 10:34 AM
Post #81

Smoking Bianco

Moved to Serie A thread

This post has been edited by Rossoneri7: Aug 19 2014, 10:56 AM

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Aug 24 2014, 03:00 AM
Post #82

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

No one saw the spanish supercopa? Impressive performance by Atletico. Kept all those Real's money bags on 1 goal in 180 minutes and won the cup. Seems like they replaced players who left pretty well, especially with Mandzukic and Griezmann.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 24 2014, 03:17 AM
Post #83

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I think a Madrid treble will happen this season.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Aug 24 2014, 03:20 AM
Post #84

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

I don't think so, they won't win CL back to back imo. Also in Spain it looks like a 3 horse race once again where anything can happen.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 24 2014, 08:48 AM
Post #85

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Aug 24 2014, 03:00 AM) *
No one saw the spanish supercopa? Impressive performance by Atletico. Kept all those Real's money bags on 1 goal in 180 minutes and won the cup. Seems like they replaced players who left pretty well, especially with Mandzukic and Griezmann.

Yeah saw it, they were impressive, but I just cannot stomach the sight of Simeone, what a disgusting character. I wonder what he tells his players to not get sent off: "Try not the get sent off before me guys"

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 24 2014, 09:41 AM
Post #86

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Aug 24 2014, 08:00 AM) *

+∞ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) Delighted!

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Aug 24 2014, 10:00 AM
Post #87

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 24 2014, 04:48 AM) *
Yeah saw it, they were impressive, but I just cannot stomach the sight of Simeone, what a disgusting character. I wonder what he tells his players to not get sent off: "Try not the get sent off before me guys"

As much as I dislike him personally I can't help but respect the passion he instills in his players. I can only hope Pippo gets everyone playing as hard for him. I don't like Simone but god damn do his players bleed for him.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 24 2014, 10:03 AM
Post #88

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Aug 24 2014, 05:00 AM) *

Yeah, but Simeone's behavior was painful to watch. Zero professionalism, pure ignorance and arrogance.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 24 2014, 10:26 AM
Post #89

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Aug 24 2014, 10:00 AM) *
As much as I dislike him personally I can't help but respect the passion he instills in his players. I can only hope Pippo gets everyone playing as hard for him. I don't like Simone but god damn do his players bleed for him.

Yes, he's a great coach but he's just disgusting to watch, and I seriously cannot stomach watching him. The sarcastic clapping, the shouting at the ref for every minor incident that goes against his side, etc. Just cannot stand it

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 24 2014, 10:34 AM
Post #90

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Aug 24 2014, 01:00 PM) *

Simone, against all the odds, has done a remarkable job!

Regardless of our personal opinion about him, he lead his team to a CL final and a La Liga trophy last season. Against all the odds. Think Pippo has a deep hunger to prove himself, he has the odds stacked against him, lets see if he can do-it.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:16 PM