post Sep 19 2023, 06:34 PM
Post #1186

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

How this is still 0-0 is beyond me

We better score early in the 2nd or it could get dicey

Just bring in Reijnders and would also put in Pulisic. Chuck has played better so far compared to what I've seen in the other games but he's still not completely up to speed. Plus a righty on that side could really help out rather than another inverted winger
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 19 2023, 06:38 PM
Post #1187

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2023, 06:34 PM) *
How this is still 0-0 is beyond me

Easy. Our players have the precision of a blind person.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2023, 07:22 PM
Post #1188

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Newcastle are really not good and we should be winning this 3-0!

FFS just put it in. No matter how you do it!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2023, 07:24 PM
Post #1189

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Musah looks really good anytime he's on the ball

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Sep 19 2023, 07:25 PM
Post #1190

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

Mike and injuries mann

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2023, 07:25 PM
Post #1191

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Mike injured. How does a GK have this many muscular problems FFS?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2023, 07:34 PM
Post #1192

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

F@cking Giroud man!!!

He has Leao on the left and goes for the ridiculous shot...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2023, 07:37 PM
Post #1193

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

f@ck this!! 2 points lost against the worst team in the group!!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2023, 07:41 PM
Post #1194

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Theo kills me when he pulls this sh!t man

Get the f@ck up and chase the ball you just lost

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Sep 19 2023, 07:42 PM
Post #1195

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

poor result man.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2023, 07:45 PM
Post #1196

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Pioli starting with Pobega in a home game against the pot 4 side...

We should have gone for the kill early. We knew this would be their game plan to come for the draw and we gave it to them

Of course missing sitters and having balls cleared by their last man is not his fault, but the Pobega choice was an obvious response to the Inter game

No balls on this man. The game where he should have been conservative he goes gung-ho and the match we should have grabbed by the scruff of the neck and he goes for the more physical, "defensive" player

I really thought he'd turned a corner with those first 3 games, but we're going back to what we were doing last season. Too static and slow in build-up

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 19 2023, 07:48 PM
Post #1197

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2023, 07:37 PM) *
f@ck this!! 2 points lost against the worst team in the group!!

Considering we were coming from that 5-1 tragedy, this is not that bad. Still super pissed we didn't manage to win it considering the shitload of chances we created. But this team's scoring prowess is ridiculously bad.

No point in talking about the individuals, but I just wanna say two things:
  • Leao, you need to get off your high horse. Learn some humility. After a performance like tonight any coach would bench you for 10 games straight. Disgraceful.
  • Chukwueze is garbage. I don't wanna hear any more excuses. Villareal f*cked us in the @ss with this bozo.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 19 2023, 07:50 PM
Post #1198

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2023, 07:45 PM) *
Pioli starting with Pobega in a home game against the pot 4 side...

We should have gone for the kill early. We knew this would be their game plan to come for the draw and we gave it to them

Of course missing sitters and having balls cleared by their last man is not his fault, but the Pobega choice was an obvious response to the Inter game

No balls on this man. The game where he should have been conservative he goes gung-ho and the match we should have grabbed by the scruff of the neck and he goes for the more physical, "defensive" player

I really thought he'd turned a corner with those first 3 games, but we're going back to what we were doing last season. Too static and slow in build-up

I hate Pobega, yet we created the most chances in the first half when he was on the pitch. Sometimes it's not just about the individuals, but about the collective. Pobega was the only who actually had a decent long-range shot.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2023, 07:54 PM
Post #1199

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Btw, we had 9 shots on target with 4 of them being clear cut. How did we f@ck this up??

Not to mention the Giroud and Leao chances that were fired wide but probably had a higher xG than the ones we shot on target.

Quick observations.

Really thought Florenzi came in well. Aside from that stupid shot he took when he had better chances at putting someone through. If we want to play with inverted FBs he's the better choice to Calabria. His fitness is the biggest problem though

Musah was great. Really liked the energy he brought and he made some really smart passes into the half spaces.

Tomori was flawless, really wish he would have been there for the derby, but alas. Him and Thiaw work very well together, you could see in the derby that Thiaw was all over the place as he hasn't had much time with Kjaer and they were either getting in each other's way or both not picking up the runner they should.

As for the attack. I'm happy that we're creating chances. But the finishing man! We could have killed this game off within the first 20 minutes if not for the bad finishing

Let's hope PSG smash Dortmund

The way we go through is if PSG do well imo. Newcastle are not good. This game was easier than most of the league games we've played so far, we just f@cked up all the good chances we had. Dortmund I'm still not sure about but we need to win our other home games. Cannot afford to lose points there again.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2023, 08:00 PM
Post #1200

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2023, 07:48 PM) *
Considering we were coming from that 5-1 tragedy, this is not that bad. Still super pissed we didn't manage to win it considering the shitload of chances we created. But this team's scoring prowess is ridiculously bad.

No point in talking about the individuals, but I just wanna say two things:
  • Leao, you need to get off your high horse. Learn some humility. After a performance like tonight any coach would bench you for 10 games straight. Disgraceful.
  • Chukwueze is garbage. I don't wanna hear any more excuses. Villareal f*cked us in the @ss with this bozo.

That backheel attempt killed me when he could have easily shot earlier

As for Chuk. I want to give him time. He showed more tonight than he's previously done imo and had a few good moments. He hasn't hit the ground running, but I won't just give up on him after barely 90 minutes of play in total since he's been here

Pioli should start him against Verona. Pulisic should have started this one imo.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2023, 07:50 PM) *
I hate Pobega, yet we created the most chances in the first half when he was on the pitch. Sometimes it's not just about the individuals, but about the collective. Pobega was the only who actually had a decent long-range shot.

I really don't think that Pobega had anything to do with how many chances we created. Sure he has a mean shot bet everything else is sub-par. Reijnders is quality. When he's on the ball he makes things happen. Sure his shooting makes me want to rip my hair out but he's constantly getting into good positions to get those shot opportunities.

At least if nothing else start Pobega ahead of RLC and go with a more balanced midfield rather than 2 big guys. Not to mention the fact that we know RLC is injury prone and Tijjani played 50+ games last season without any problems. So if you're going to rest someone, rest the injury prone guy. Now we're lost RLC on top of everything else.

+Quote Post

112 Pages V  « < 78 79 80 81 82 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 07:41 PM