Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A - Week 8. Napoli vs Milan., 25 October 2010

Zed.D
post Oct 20 2010, 09:22 AM
Post #1

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Tough game at San Paolo. really tough! I hope Max has learned his lessons from last night's game.. in other words

TIME TO GIVE ZEE, RINO AND DINHO SOME REST!!

START KPB, MATHIEU AND BINHO INSTEAD.

Please! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Oct 20 2010, 09:34 AM
Post #2

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

As much as I would like to the the changes you mentioned - I just don't see Allegri making all those changes at once.

(if any at all...) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Oct 20 2010, 09:38 AM
Post #3

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I think Rino is a slightly bigger problem (or whatever we call it) than Dinho while Seedorf is the biggest [...] of em all.

So KPB instead of Seedorf would be good for a start. I can live with Rino and Dinho playing the next game as well.

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Oct 20 2010, 09:40 AM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 20 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #4

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

3-5-2. Let's not push the envelope anymore...tear that mofo up.

------Silva/Sok---Nesta---Bonera/Sok---------
Abate-----------------------------------------Luca
------------Pirlo--------Flam-----------------------
-------------------------R80/Robinho/KPB--------
------------Ibra-----------Pato--------------------

+Quote Post

Guest_Suhail 3_*
post Oct 20 2010, 10:27 AM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 20 2010, 09:38 AM) *
I think Rino is a slightly bigger problem (or whatever we call it) than Dinho while Seedorf is the biggest [...] of em all.

So KPB instead of Seedorf would be good for a start. I can live with Rino and Dinho playing the next game as well.

glad to see im not the only one growing more and more frustrated with seedorf, last night was shocking (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) the wall, the missed chance and just the general negative movement

it will be difficult in the San Paolo but its an obligatory 3 points so hoping prince gets the nod and flamini also, not sure whether Pirlo should be given a rest or not

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 20 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #6

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

This please.

(IMG:http://this11.com/boards/1287578623896917.jpg)

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Oct 20 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

I wish we tried this midfield out against Real Madrid: (maybe switch Flamini/Prince, dunno what's best)

(IMG:http://this11.com/boards/1287581550336894.jpg)

Napoli are a strong side also, so maybe this is an idea for this match also.
(I am going to guess Abbiati won't be back, while Thiago Silva will be hopefully.)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 20 2010, 02:43 PM
Post #8

That's basically a 4-4-2. Even though Boateng could play as a side MF, I don't believe Flamini is capable of. I think Flamini should always play alongside Pirlo. Putting Robinho in there is also necessary, otherwise our attacking strength would be rather weak.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 20 2010, 03:08 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

I personally would like to see this

Zambro--Nesta--Thaigo--Antonini
Flamini--Pirlo--Boateng
Dinho
Zlatan--Pato

Against Real, I was seeing Dinho practically on the center circle, and then Pato and Ibra far ahead and both on the wings. Which was totally stupid. Even worse it was Pato who was starting from the right.

Dinho is still needed behind the strikers, either that or no service. Getting the ball to him quickly is the most important thing, that's where the importance of that midfield come in.

If we play Robinho then it will have to be a 4-3-3, even if you're drawing it differently in the sketches it will still end up a 4-3-3 on the pitch.

Against Real the entire attack was cr@p, but that has to fall on the midfield's shoulders, which was so slow and static that they couldn't get past the halfway line because they kept losing it. Then you had Pato and Dinho who I can count the number of times both got a touch on 2 hands and when they did touch it they made a mess of it.

The one person I really don't want to see anywhere near the pitch at this point is Seedorf. We've all said in the past that he jogs around because he's uninterested etc, and that really was the case in the past, but now I just think he just can't keep up anymore, simple as that. We've seen him in 4 consecutive games now both in Serie A and the CL where he just completely fades out by the 30th minute and we're practically playing with a man down in the midfield

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Oct 20 2010, 03:14 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 20 2010, 04:08 PM) *
Dinho is still needed behind the strikers, either that or no service. Getting the ball to him quickly is the most important thing, that's where the importance of that midfield come in.

Last match we score goals it was two times perfect service from Zlatan to Pato. Also players like Prince and Flamini can cross, and without Ronaldinho as AMC it will be Pirlo with deep balls forward. I don't wanna say we should play 4-4-2 most of the times, but against really tough sides like Real and Inter we really need more defense power, more pace, more balance, more midfield. Napoli are a strong side too, so I like my line-up for that also. If we lack an attacker, we can bring in an 'inho.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 20 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #11

Stop insisting on Dinho, han. He can perform against slow sides like Lecce, Parma and Chievo, where no-one double-marks him and he's allowed to roam freely. But against tough sides which pressure for the whole 90 minutes, Dinho is practically useless. And I'm not just talking about Madrid or Inter, but also teams like Napoli, Roma, Palermo, Juventus etc. He'll never succeed in expressing his game against strong opponents, because he's not capable of enduring fast-paced, muscular games. Watching him play against Madrid last night was like a bad joke. Forget Seedorf, Dinho was by far the worst player on the field. He got ridiculed by Real's midfielders.

I know you'll say "When we play bad, you always blame Dinho", but could it be that we play bad mostly because of Dinho? He wasn't the only culprit yesterday, don't get me wrong, but Allegri should realize that Dinho will always be null against tough sides. Always.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 20 2010, 03:31 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Oct 20 2010, 02:14 PM) *
Last match we score goals it was two times perfect service from Zlatan to Pato. Also players like Prince and Flamini can cross, and without Ronaldinho as AMC it will be Pirlo with deep balls forward. I don't wanna say we should play 4-4-2 most of the times, but against really tough sides like Real and Inter we really need more defense power, more pace, more balance, more midfield. Napoli are a strong side too, so I like my line-up for that also. If we lack an attacker, we can bring in an 'inho.

Personally I believe that a 4-4-2 requires certain types of players in order to work. And I believe we just don't have that.

Having Flamini and Boateng playing slightly behind Pirlo will give us defensive stability, as well as speed and the ability to transition the ball faster to the front 3.

As for Zlatan making assists, it's not like it's going to happen every game, especially like the second goal where it was very opportunistic. Plus I want to se Zlatan closer to goal. Not trying to play in Pato

Dinho has been playing well these past few games in the hole, he's working hard, helping out the midfield when needed and creating chances in attack by bringing in the two strikers into the game. Yes he had a bad night against Real, but so did our other attackers and there was a good reason behind that.

X-Off has Robinho playing but still where is he going to be playing? He can't play behind the strikers, he likes the wings, which against would force us into the dreaded 4-3-3, where either one of Pato or Robinho will have to be wasted on that right side, since neither are particularly comfortable playing there

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 20 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #13

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 20 2010, 02:29 PM) *
Stop insisting on Dinho, han. He can perform against slow sides like Lecce, Parma and Chievo, where no-one double-marks him and he's allowed to roam freely. But against tough sides which pressure for the whole 90 minutes, Dinho is practically useless. And I'm not just talking about Madrid or Inter, but also teams like Napoli, Roma, Palermo, Juventus etc. He'll never succeed in expressing his game against strong opponents, because he's not capable of enduring fast-paced, muscular games. Watching him play against Madrid last night was like a bad joke. Forget Seedorf, Dinho was by far the worst player on the field. He got ridiculed by Real's midfielders.

I know you'll say "When we play bad, you always blame Dinho", but could it be that we play bad mostly because of Dinho? He wasn't the only culprit yesterday, don't get me wrong, but Allegri should realize that Dinho will always be null against tough sides. Always.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Dinho was barely in the game, that goes for all 3 of our attackers. And he played worse then Seedorf? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You want Robinho on the field, so we'll have to play that wide 4-3-3 again, which does not work for us. Robihno can't play behind the 2 strikers either so unless Allegri moves Pirlo a lot up the pitch then that tactic won't work, and I can't see him doing that

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Oct 20 2010, 03:38 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 20 2010, 04:29 PM) *
Stop insisting on Dinho, han. He can perform against slow sides like Lecce, Parma and Chievo, where no-one double-marks him and he's allowed to roam freely. But against tough sides which pressure for the whole 90 minutes, Dinho is practically useless.

Agreed.

It has been getting more than obvious: Ronaldinho preforms awesome against weak sides, and preforms awful (out marked) against strong sides.

When we play Chievo, Lecce, Catania, whatever, I am all for playing Ronaldinho. Against Inter or so, no thank you.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 20 2010, 03:44 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 20 2010, 04:31 PM) *
Personally I believe that a 4-4-2 requires certain types of players in order to work. And I believe we just don't have that.

Having Flamini and Boateng playing slightly behind Pirlo will give us defensive stability, as well as speed and the ability to transition the ball faster to the front 3.

As for Zlatan making assists, it's not like it's going to happen every game, especially like the second goal where it was very opportunistic. Plus I want to se Zlatan closer to goal. Not trying to play in Pato

Dinho has been playing well these past few games in the hole, he's working hard, helping out the midfield when needed and creating chances in attack by bringing in the two strikers into the game. Yes he had a bad night against Real, but so did our other attackers and there was a good reason behind that.

X-Off has Robinho playing but still where is he going to be playing? He can't play behind the strikers, he likes the wings, which against would force us into the dreaded 4-3-3, where either one of Pato or Robinho will have to be wasted on that right side, since neither are particularly comfortable playing there

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 20 2010, 04:34 PM) *
You want Robinho on the field, so we'll have to play that wide 4-3-3 again, which does not work for us. Robihno can't play behind the 2 strikers either so unless Allegri moves Pirlo a lot up the pitch then that tactic won't work, and I can't see him doing that

Are you Allegri's clone or something? Why do you have to be so narrow-minded? Playing Robinho-Ibra-Pato doesn't translate in the two Brazilians playing out wide. In fact, I want Pato to be our CF from now on, and Ibra can be the tower/assist man. Take a look at the line-up I posted above. Robinho will be playing mostly on the left, but not as a winger. More like a tracked-back SS. When it comes to attacking, we can use all the strength of Robinho-Pato-Ibra-Boateng, and when defending we're still going to be covered with three capable midfielders. Just because we're playing with three forwards and three midfielders doesn't mean two will have to play wide blah blah blah. It's all about movement. As long as the team moves and interchanges positions for the whole 90 minutes, the kind of formation we're utilizing is the last thing to worry about.

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Oct 20 2010, 03:48 PM

+Quote Post

21 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:57 PM