> Milan vs. Genoa, Serie A - Round 5

han2503
post Sep 24 2010, 01:54 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

If he uses that lineup again I really want to see Galliani take some action, because this is getting ridiculous!!!

Rino, Pirlo, Seedorf in midfield??? When we have Flamini and Boateng being wasted??!! WTF?!! And Robinho can only gain fitness by playing, not getting 5 minutes every game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) I hope Gazzetta are seriously wrong on this one!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 24 2010, 02:36 PM
Post #17

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Well, Allegri did say that he wont change the formation, regardless of results after the 3rd Serie A game. So he will remain with the 4-3-3.

Problem is he doesn't have much options upfront at the moment, with Robinho not in form and Pato out, he really should consider changing formations. But I guess he is as stubborn as the rest (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Sep 24 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #18

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 23 2010, 09:39 PM) *
Sexy isn't it? She's my baby! A bit worn for wear...she can still give Seedorf a close run around the San Siro pitch.

She sure can, particularly the first one, with that paddle power. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Not so certain about the heavy engine ones, Seedorf would probably be rolled into the pitch if one runs over him, he is that darn slow.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 24 2010, 05:54 PM) *
Rino, Pirlo, Seedorf in midfield??? When we have Flamini and Boateng being wasted??!! WTF?!! And Robinho can only gain fitness by playing, not getting 5 minutes every game I hope Gazzetta are seriously wrong on this one!

Quoted for truth. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I hope Gazzetta are dead wrong on this one too!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 24 2010, 03:32 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 24 2010, 02:36 PM) *
Well, Allegri did say that he wont change the formation, regardless of results after the 3rd Serie A game. So he will remain with the 4-3-3.

Problem is he doesn't have much options upfront at the moment, with Robinho not in form and Pato out, he really should consider changing formations. But I guess he is as stubborn as the rest (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

How can we know if Robinho's in form? He has barely played. Allegri keeps talking about his fitness, but that can only be gained through playing matches. He doesn't want to change the formation? Fine! Then play Robinho, not Boateng there! If he doesn't think Robinho is ready then switch to 4-3-1-2 FFS! The 4-3-3 without the neccessary players is going to sink us!

Allegri needs to get his head out of his @ss right now or our season will be over before it started! I defended him up to the moment he started pulling this cr@p on us. What was the point of getting rid of Leo if we're still swimming in the same pile of cr@p?!

EDIT. R7 this is not directed at you. I'm just venting at the current situation we find ourselves in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 24 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

Allegri called these players :

Abbiati, Amelia, Roma

Antonini, Nesta, Thaigo Silva, Sokratis, Zambrotta, Yepes

Abate, Boateng, Flamini, Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattuso

Robinho, Ronaldinho, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic

Injured: Ambrosini, Pato, Bonera

Not called: Oduamadi, Montelongo, Oddo, Jankulovski, Onyewu e Strasser.

Possible formation :

Abbiati

Zambrotta – Nesta – Silva – Antonini

Flamini – Pirlo – Boateng

Robinho – Ronaldinho

Ibrahimovic

source: link

+Quote Post

William405
post Sep 24 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #21

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Haha Bonera is injured,I remember someone betting that he will start at rb (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Sep 24 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 24 2010, 07:33 PM) *
Possible formation :
Abbiati
Robinho – Ronaldinho
Ibrahimovic

I like that line-up.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 24 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #23

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 24 2010, 07:33 PM) *
Possible formation :

Abbiati

Robinho – Ronaldinho

Ibrahimovic

source: link

According to, whom? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

We'll play like this, according to Sportmediaset:

Abbiati
Zambrotta - Nesta - T. Silva - Antonini
Gattuso - Seedorf - Flamini
Boateng - Ibrahimovic - Ronaldinho

I'd agree about giving Pirlo some rest and let Seedorf play in his position instead, but why oh why does Allegri keep playing Gattuso, and mostly, Boateng in attack? It doesn't make any f@cking sense!!!

Edit: I'll be going to the stadium, by the way, hopefully to bring some luck. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Sep 24 2010, 11:15 PM

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 24 2010, 11:15 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 24 2010, 11:11 PM) *
According to, whom? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

We'll play like this, according to Sportmediaset:

Abbiati
Zambrotta - Nesta - T. Silva - Antonini
Gattuso - Seedorf - Flamini
Boateng - Ibrahimovic - Ronaldinho

I'd agree about giving Pirlo some rest and let Seedorf play in his position instead, but why oh why does Allegri keep playing Gattuso, and mostly, Boateng in attack? It doesn't make any f@cking sense!!!

Edit: I'll be going to the stadium, by the way, hopefully to bring some luck. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

I posted the source (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) .

We'll see how we'll play... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 24 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #25

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 25 2010, 12:15 AM) *
I posted the source (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) .

We'll see how we'll play... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Well, that's your website, if I'm not mistaken. Where did you get your inspiration from?

+Quote Post

shevchenko_007
post Sep 25 2010, 03:04 AM
Post #26

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,289

I keep hearing that Robinho can't play because he is out of form... If somebody can please tell me how gattuso and seedorf are in form then i would love to know? It is completely unfair that robinho is getting no game time when he is the direct replacement for pato.
I don't mind the 4-3-3 as this is the only way ronnie can play and i dont want to see him on the bench.

A good line up for me would be:
-------------------Abbiati------------------

Zambrotta----Nesta----Silva----Antonini

-----Flamini------Pirlo------Boateng------

Robinho-----------Zlatan----------Ronnie

I agree we need a change, but with the right players then the 4-3-3 can still work, especially with a hard working midfield that can still pass a ball. I would like to see boateng playing on ronnie's side, i think they would link up well together and ronnie will appreciate his energy and use of space, unlike slowdorf (who i think is killing ronnie's spirit)

+Quote Post

Kourosh
post Sep 25 2010, 05:37 AM
Post #27

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 7,695

I want to see Robinho play. I think the best thing is to stick with 4-3-3 but Allegri must use the right players in their right positions. Boateng in wings is just crazy. Robinho should play even if he is not completely fit. In every press conference Allegri says that he should have had more time to work with the team so new players could adapt to their roles and every time he says we have to improve but how in the world you can improve if you're changing your line-up every game? Playing Gattuso is another mystery which needs to be solved.

But IMO the most important thing is to play Antonini and Zambrotta in FB positions. all other options there are completely useless.

I also agree on playing Pirlo in front of two defensive midfielders. He can be more like Sneider that way.

QUOTE (shevchenko_007 @ Sep 25 2010, 02:04 AM) *
I would like to see boateng playing on ronnie's side, i think they would link up well together and ronnie will appreciate his energy and use of space, unlike slowdorf (who i think is killing ronnie's spirit)

Bad idea. Boateng is our only runner who joins the attack line very well. So he can use Ronaldinho's long balls like he did against Auxerre. Playing him next to Ronaldinho will neutralize this threat. And the only positive thing about Seedorf right now is that he has good chemistry with Ronnie IMO.

Anyway if Boateng plays in midfield he runs around the pitch very well, but Allegri must play him in HIS position.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 25 2010, 08:35 AM
Post #28

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 24 2010, 10:37 PM) *
Well, that's your website, if I'm not mistaken. Where did you get your inspiration from?

Allegri's Press Conference.

He said that he wont play Pirlo and Seedorf together. And he said that IF Pirlo is injured Seedorf will replace him. So this means that Pirlo will be first choice. He also said that Robinho can't play for 90 minutes but he can start so this means he will start but can be replaced in the second half.

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: Sep 25 2010, 08:35 AM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 25 2010, 09:43 AM
Post #29

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

Good news to hear.

So tomorrow he'll play:

-Boateng-pirlo-flaimin

-robinho-ibra-dinho

We'll see if it works with binho.

+Quote Post

William405
post Sep 25 2010, 09:54 AM
Post #30

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 25 2010, 10:35 AM) *
Allegri's Press Conference.

He said that he wont play Pirlo and Seedorf together. And he said that IF Pirlo is injured Seedorf will replace him. So this means that Pirlo will be first choice. He also said that Robinho can't play for 90 minutes but he can start so this means he will start but can be replaced in the second half.

That's great news.So Boateng won't play on the wings,that's were robinho will be,and seedorf won't play.And I'm betting he will start Flamini over gattuso because of the praises he allegri gave to flamini in the pre season.And ofcourse Boateng will start so we may see an awesome midfeild today.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:15 AM