> Seriously,we need WHO?

dinho4eva
post Aug 18 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #16

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,742

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 17 2009, 11:34 PM) *
If you look at our squad on paper it's a moderate to very good Italian club side - it is not a team, anymore, which is as good if not better than our historic rivals.

I think with our current team and management we will struggle to clinch 4th spot, and that is my target.

I disagree we have an excellent midfield - Pirlo has been terrible for 3 years, Ambrosini is far too workman to be classed as a great player, Flamini is a solid and dependable but unspectacular mid, Ronaldinho is not a midfielder, and Gattuso is a good worker and will defend from the middle but has little attacking instinct.

The only midfielder I feel we have mileage in is Seedorf, who, tbf, is actually one of the greatest midfielders to have ever played the game.

So I think the midfield needs a lot of work.

As for defence - while I rate both Gian and Marek highly, they're not getting any younger, and while Nesta doesn't need to be 17 to be world class, question marks hang over his fitness. The bright hope in there is Silva.

Up front I think we look healthy at last - Dinho, Pato, KJH, and Pippo. I won't count Borriello as he's the worst striker we've had outwith Oliveira and Gila.

i agree (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Aug 26 2009, 09:08 AM
Post #17

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

what we really need is more brazillians. Our current brazillian number in the squad is desperatly low.

Lets look at last year, we had:

emerson
pato
dinho
kaka
dida
thiago silva
mattioni

Now we've lost 3 of those players and were down 4! JUST 4 BRAZILIANS AT MILAN!!! THAT IS A NIGHTMARE!

I remember there was a time where we had a healthy squad of 8-10 brazillians! We were the best in the world. Now look at our brazillian number, just a measily 4. No wonder we suck!

Now:

Pato
Dida
Ronaldinho
Thiago Silva

This is just embarracing. I thought we were MILAN! This just isn't right. 4 brazillians is just outright embarracing for a club like Milan! Its just unacceptable.

How are we going to do the big samba celebrations during the christmas party with only 4 Brazilians, how are we going to spend our Friday nights with such a small number of Brazilians who can't possibly add enough flare for the night. We just can't....we just can't...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

I'm sorry guys but Milan with no brazillians just can't function, after all we can't just have boring anti-football that an italian core provides, we'll never win anything. Without Brazilians, we cannot be successful (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Even our great leader don silvio agrees. We need to play more brazilian like football and we'll be the best in the world again.

I blame galliani for this, he is busy signing italians and american and dutch while COMPLETELY IGNORING OUR MAIN PROBLEM! WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BRAZILIANS!

Now with this i expect uefa cup spot finish this year, and the resigning of Galliani for his failure to bring enough brazillians for milan to become successful again.

(IMG:http://www.seethecup.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kaka_ronaldinho_lula.jpg)
[The true image of success, as the don would say himself (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) ]

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Aug 26 2009, 09:32 AM

+Quote Post

ganney
post Aug 26 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #18

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 6,656

[quote name='Danny' date='Aug 18 2009, 01:08 AM' post='220133']

AM/winger:

Darijo Srna - experienced yet only 27, a good versatile forward to play a multitude of positions - though mostly operates on the right.
Is waiting for his big chance for the big time.

i think this guy will be great in our squad, i'd play at wingback though. he's energetic, wants a big move, just captained shaktar to uefa cup success in which we crashed out.
what do y'all think?

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 26 2009, 12:56 PM
Post #19

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

We've all thought of Srna as an execellent option. But I believe he's too pricy.

+Quote Post

ganney
post Aug 26 2009, 01:04 PM
Post #20

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 26 2009, 12:56 PM) *
We've all thought of Srna as an execellent option. But I believe he's too pricy.

he might be but i recall him saying last month he wanted a move, moreso i think we've still got those penny pinching super agents who can work out some pretty decent deals

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Aug 27 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #21

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

oh comon no one thought the brazillian post was funny (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) it was a joke comon guys throw me a bone here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Aug 27 2009, 09:57 PM

+Quote Post

faheem_rulz
post Aug 30 2009, 04:45 AM
Post #22

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 2,440

I think Rafeal Van der Vaart/Drenthe/ Rafinha would be great signings... we should also use abate more and maybe im wrong but we have to change this formation of ours that has been set by Carlo as he has gone to pastures new and its really not working Gattuso is A defensive midfielder not and cant play as a midfielder on the right.

+Quote Post

faheem_rulz
post Aug 30 2009, 04:57 AM
Post #23

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 2,440

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 26 2009, 11:08 AM) *
what we really need is more brazillians. Our current brazillian number in the squad is desperatly low.

Lets look at last year, we had:

emerson
pato
dinho
kaka
dida
thiago silva
mattioni

Now we've lost 3 of those players and were down 4! JUST 4 BRAZILIANS AT MILAN!!! THAT IS A NIGHTMARE!

I remember there was a time where we had a healthy squad of 8-10 brazillians! We were the best in the world. Now look at our brazillian number, just a measily 4. No wonder we suck!

Now:

Pato
Dida
Ronaldinho
Thiago Silva

This is just embarracing. I thought we were MILAN! This just isn't right. 4 brazillians is just outright embarracing for a club like Milan! Its just unacceptable.

How are we going to do the big samba celebrations during the christmas party with only 4 Brazilians, how are we going to spend our Friday nights with such a small number of Brazilians who can't possibly add enough flare for the night. We just can't....we just can't...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

I'm sorry guys but Milan with no brazillians just can't function, after all we can't just have boring anti-football that an italian core provides, we'll never win anything. Without Brazilians, we cannot be successful (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Even our great leader don silvio agrees. We need to play more brazilian like football and we'll be the best in the world again.

I blame galliani for this, he is busy signing italians and american and dutch while COMPLETELY IGNORING OUR MAIN PROBLEM! WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BRAZILIANS!

Now with this i expect uefa cup spot finish this year, and the resigning of Galliani for his failure to bring enough brazillians for milan to become successful again.

(IMG:http://www.seethecup.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kaka_ronaldinho_lula.jpg)
[The true image of success, as the don would say himself (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) ]

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

HAHAHA LOL TRUE SO VERY TRUE!!!!!!!! nice one blue

+Quote Post

Guest_Suhail 3_*
post Aug 30 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #24

Guests

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 26 2009, 11:56 AM) *

yes too pricy for the flippin pm of italy and one of the richest men in the world

+Quote Post

ganney
post Aug 30 2009, 11:28 AM
Post #25

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (faheem_rulz @ Aug 30 2009, 04:45 AM) *
I think Rafeal Van der Vaart/Drenthe/ Rafinha would be great signings... we should also use abate more and maybe im wrong but we have to change this formation of ours that has been set by Carlo as he has gone to pastures new and its really not working Gattuso is A defensive midfielder not and cant play as a midfielder on the right.

yeah, srna,vdv, riquelme, hernanes, rafinha, drenthe, everybody&anybody that can add quality to that team.
u're also right bout leo changing the damn formation, for the records show that even carlo won just one scudetto with that in 8years, there's nothing wrong with stealing the man's idea for a one-off game but he needs to show creativity too

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Aug 30 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #26

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

Let me just list a large number of players that should be sold/bought obviously i don't want it all to happen a la footbal manager/Man city but any combinations of these would rock my socks

it starts with the sales of
Kaladzhe, Seedorf, Oddo, Ambrosini, Roma, Dida, Favalli, Janku, Zambro, Boriello, Storari, R80 (too inconsistant)

And the purchase list of

Modric, Hermanes, Srna, Drenthe, VDV, Gignac, Mandanda, Marchetti, Cerci, Dzeko (though we already have klaas 2 CFs if you have a good mid is scary, though i don't think we'll go for him) J. Navas, Consigli, Criscito, jovetic

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Aug 30 2009, 09:33 PM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Nazionali

comon guys i want some insight and critisism off my list (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 30 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #28

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Aug 30 2009, 12:54 PM) *
Let me just list a large number of players that should be sold/bought obviously i don't want it all to happen a la footbal manager/Man city but any combinations of these would rock my socks

it starts with the sales of
Kaladzhe, Seedorf, Oddo, Ambrosini, Roma, Dida, Favalli, Janku, Zambro, Boriello, Storari, R80 (too inconsistant)

And the purchase list of

Modric, Hermanes, Srna, Drenthe, VDV, Gignac, Mandanda, Marchetti, Cerci, Dzeko (though we already have klaas 2 CFs if you have a good mid is scary, though i don't think we'll go for him) J. Navas, Consigli, Criscito, jovetic

I would keep, of those:
Seedorf - He hasn't complained about being on the bench and for what it's worth, I think he's one of the few players who could hold his head high after yesterdays performance.

Ambrosini - I'm not getting into this again, he should be starting with our current players.

Favalli - You won't find a better play than Favalli who is happy too be on the bench. He doesn't even play poorly when he plays for the most part.

Those that I would buy (and think are realistic):
Modric - Don't think he's been particularly good since he joined Spurs, but I don't think proper AMs really can play int he Premier League, you need to be able to defend as well and be strong, otherwise you just won't cope. Serie A is more for him, he'd be great here.

van der Vaart - Not as good as Sneijder, but still a very classy player who will add that bit of creativity that we need.

Jovetic - I will admit I haven't seem much of him, but whenever I do see him he looks great on the ball, very composed, makes great passes and isn't scared to take people on. Problem with him is that he plays for a direct rival!

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Aug 30 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 30 2009, 04:39 PM) *
I would keep, of those:
Seedorf - He hasn't complained about being on the bench and for what it's worth, I think he's one of the few players who could hold his head high after yesterdays performance.

Favalli - You won't find a better play than Favalli who is happy too be on the bench. He doesn't even play poorly when he plays for the most part.

Those that I would buy (and think are realistic):
Modric - Don't think he's been particularly good since he joined Spurs, but I don't think proper AMs really can play int he Premier League, you need to be able to defend as well and be strong, otherwise you just won't cope. Serie A is more for him, he'd be great here.

van der Vaart - Not as good as Sneijder, but still a very classy player who will add that bit of creativity that we need.

Jovetic - I will admit I haven't seem much of him, but whenever I do see him he looks great on the ball, very composed, makes great passes and isn't scared to take people on. Problem with him is that he plays for a direct rival!

i agree with favalli, but i was thinking financially, we need to drop these heavy contracts

i agree that VDV would not be a "sexy" signing by any means but he would be very good for us

I really feel great about modric he's a machine, and his situation with the spurs is deteriorating

With the recent Crimes conducted agaisnt Mutu i think Fio will not let jovetic go, so we should turn to Veljko Batrovic who many people (recently wenger) rate very highly

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 30 2009, 09:49 PM
Post #30

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Aug 30 2009, 09:46 PM) *
I really feel great about modric he's a machine, and his situation with the spurs is deteriorating

Well, he broke something in his leg this weekend, so I don't think there's any chance he'd move now anyway.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:50 PM