Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 06/12/06 - CL - Milan - Lille

bigmacmtl
post Dec 7 2006, 05:35 AM
Post #166

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

i thinks things have to change by then. a team like milan cant stay in the gutter for this long. and if they dont i'll fly to milan and spit in gallianis face (thats if he's still prez)
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 6 2006, 06:26 PM)
The next round is going to be played in February. 'Till then the situation would have totally changed. Don't worry, after the Christmas break you're going to see a different Milan, I assure you of that. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

And han, I couldn't agree more with your post. It's all I've been saying the whole time, this was more of a training session than a real match. The guys didn't care at all, they probably had their heads on the Sunday match against Torino.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Dec 7 2006, 05:44 AM
Post #167

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,592

considering money seems to be the main concern for milan rigth now if they start losing money from ticket sales and merchandise cuz we suck then they'll have to invest. over here for hockey things are different. for us a season of hockey each team plays 82 games in 6 months + playoffs which can last up to 2 months. but the thing is it's hard to build big indoor skating rinks cuz the quality of the ice must be kept so the the building can only be a certain size, hence the capicity is never more than 20 000. so that means every game is sold out. in toronto ( which i hate dearly, even more than juve and inter combined) it's almost imporssible to get tickets for the next 5 years cuz they're so high in demand. so the guys who run the team couldnt care less about how the team is doing cuz they're making sooo much.
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Dec 6 2006, 08:03 PM)
Well, I don't think this is our main problem. 25.800 people during in a CL match? This is like nothing. When we played against Brescia there where only 1.800 (!) people in the stadium. This is joke. People are p!ssed because of Calciopolli and our recent performances.
1800 people? There are people watching games of my local club which is playing in the 4th league, in a city much smaller than Milan.
An I know for sure that stadiums in english and german stadiums there are much more people even at league games. In Dortmund for example, which is playing really crappy right now, there are 80.000 people wtaching their games every two weeks. And even Schalke could sell 120.000 tickets for their home games if they wanted to.
I don't know exactly why there are only 25.000 during a CL tie, but this is not normal...
As for the winter I don't think we'll be able to sign Oddo or Suazo. Cagliaris demands for Suazo are insane, and Galliani surely doesn't want to spent big...
And I could understand if Oddo doesn't want to join us. In the summer he almost begged for a transfer and we didn't sign him...

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Dec 7 2006, 07:22 AM
Post #168

7th Heaven

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 821

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 7 2006, 09:11 AM)
Will be great to have Cetlic. We have a very good chance vs them.
Cetlic<PSV<Porto<Real<Barça

how exactly does this system work.?

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Dec 7 2006, 09:06 AM
Post #169

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 6 2006, 04:13 PM)
I can't see this happening in january. They will buy max 2 players. The rest (including a LB and DM) in the summer.

Yeah and they'll have to be 30+ and injury prone to meet our qualifications.

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 7 2006, 09:45 AM
Post #170

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Disgraceful.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 7 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #171

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 7 2006, 03:59 AM)
Why doesnt Galliani try and buy players.  Doesn't Milan have alot of money apart from the sheva transfer(45mEuro).  Oli couldnt cost more than 10m.  I wish milan would buy
RB: oddo
Gk: Hildebrand
CAM: Diego

Correction Sheva cost Chelsea something like over 60m Euros.

A CAM is not needed imo we need a forward and a RB much more.

Oddo and Suazo are the best options out there for January, both don't have to adapt to Serie A and neither is cup tide.

With the money we have we should be able to afford these easily.

And about the attandences, yes it is bad, Italy always suffered in this aspect and the calciopoli in the summer continued to help the situation. Us laying bad right now doesn't really matter, and it doesn't affect the merchandising either, look at Real for example, they have sucked for these past 3 years and they still are one of the strongest clubs in the marchendising buisness.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 7 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #172

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Milan stars' Mea Culpa

Kakha Kaladze and Cristian Brocchi confess the Milan players could’ve done more against Lille last night.

“We are disappointed, above all because we didn’t like the way we approached this game,” said the Italian midfielder of the 2-0 home defeat.

“Every one of us is aware we could’ve done more. At the same time, we know what we’re going into for the rest of the season and that you can’t always be on top.”

“This is a difficult time for us with many injuries and others playing with niggling problems, but that doesn’t excuse this kind of a performance. Many of us played tonight gritting our teeth because of an emergency situation, as we would’ve been rested in other circumstances.”

The result did not change the Rossoneri’s campaign, as they were already secure of top spot in Champions League Group H.

“It’s certainly our fault as players, but every one has to take their own responsibilities and realise there is more that can be done. Now there are four games left before the Christmas break, which will allow us to train hard and recover physically.”

Brocchi also denied that the newspaper speculation over massive January changes to the squad was affecting concentration.

“When things are going well there is transfer talk because they want to lure Kaka away. When they’re going badly there are rumours we need new players, so either way Milan are going to make headlines.”

Kaladze admitted it was hardly a vintage performance, but insisted this was not something to get concerned about.

“It’s certainly not nice to lose a Champions League game, especially when you’re at San Siro, but this match counted for nothing as we were already qualified. So we hope to put this terrible performance behind us,” said the Georgian international.

“The club will think about the transfer market in January, but it is bad for us to have so many great champions out of action with injuries. All the remaining teams are in the competition strong now, but nobody is unbeatable in this sport, not even Barcelona.”

Football Italia

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 7 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #173

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

The players just admitted themselves that they wheren't even trying to put in the effort (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I'm confident that things will change after christmas break, well they can't get any worse (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Dec 7 2006, 03:10 PM
Post #174

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Dec 7 2006, 08:22 AM)

It's not so hard... From the best team we can get to the worst team we can get.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 7 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #175

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Dec 7 2006, 06:22 AM)

Those are the only teams we can face in the next round.

If we are going to keep playing the way we are currently playing now, then Celtic should be the best option for us

+Quote Post

misha
post Dec 7 2006, 04:27 PM
Post #176

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Players rating from Gazzetta dello Sport:

Kalac - 6
Bonera - 5.5
Simic - 5
Kala - 6
Janku - 5
Brocchi - 6
Seedorf - 5
Pirlo - 5.5
Ambro - 5.5
Kaka - 5
Gourcuff - 5
Borriello - 5.5
Pippo - 5.5
Carlo - 5.5

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 7 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #177

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

that's actually good... most of them played way below 5!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Dec 7 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #178

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,894

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 7 2006, 04:21 AM)
The players just admitted themselves that they wheren't even trying to put in the effort  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I'm confident that things will change after christmas break, well they can't get any worse  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

There is always a chance, but wel all now the issue here, is milan doesn't moves pieces on the invernal transfer market, were through ... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

milanistar
post Dec 7 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #179

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 605

How come you people speack about Oddo, he's a 30 yo player!!!!
Plus some of you think we don’t need an attacking midfielder, haven't you seen the last 2 games?
We played with a flat midfield system and it was awful, do you really think we have a sub for Kaka', Seedorf is too slow and Gourcuff is still too young, so I think we definitely need a young experimented CAM just as a RB and a Sheva type forward!

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Dec 7 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #180

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (milanistar @ Dec 7 2006, 06:13 PM)
How come you people speack about Oddo, he's a 30 yo player!!!!
Plus some of you think we don’t need an attacking midfielder, haven't you seen the last 2 games?
We played with a flat midfield system and it was awful, do you really think we have a sub for Kaka', Seedorf is too slow and Gourcuff is still too young, so I think we definitely need a young experimented CAM just as a RB and a Sheva type forward!

We don't need a CAM, we already have Ricky, and there is no better player out there. Seedorf and Gourcuff are playing in a more central role, and it's the same for Rino. And playing with 2 CAMs never worked in the history of football. Someone has to be the boss...

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:28 AM