post Jun 10 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #31

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (purwo @ Jun 10 2009, 07:17 PM) *
hi

well, wenger DNA is in Leonardo blood, I think, if I am not mistaken, Leonardo is one of wenger favourite player in Nagoya Grampus Eight

Not sure. Leonardo played for Kashima Antlers. I just found out that Leo has Italian citizenship. So theoretically, we did hire an Italian coach. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jun 10 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #32

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 10 2009, 10:11 AM) *
Kaka is not a mercenary and you know it. I don't say he was forcekicked out of the club, but I'm sure he would have preferred to stay just as he did so at the time of Claciopoli and next year when we finished out of top4. if he really wanted to leave those were better opportunities to do so. but he remained loyal stayed on in difficult times and ironically this is how he's thought of by likes of you: greedy, mercenary, etc etc.

This is so sad.

Top post.

+Quote Post

purwo
post Jun 10 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #33

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 5,907

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 10 2009, 09:56 AM) *
Not sure. Leonardo played for Kashima Antlers. I just found out that Leo has Italian citizenship. So theoretically, we did hire an Italian coach. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

yeah you right, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Jun 10 2009, 06:34 PM
Post #34

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Stefano Di Nardo @ Jun 10 2009, 05:36 AM) *
I will be very disappointed if Pato turns out to be a mercenary like Kaká.

This is why I hate to rely on non-Italian players, so many of them lack a loyalty to an Italian club because they didn't necessarily grow up dreaming of playing for the Italian giants.

Ricky wasn't a mercenary.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Jun 10 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #35

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jun 10 2009, 06:56 AM) *
Get something straight Kaka is NOT a mercenary... Real may have lost some of its respect over the yers, but we must accept that they are one of the most successful clubs in the world and the most successful in Europe. And even though I don't like them either, and they are known for paying well, Kaka didn't go there strictly for money, so get your facts straight before you sound silly talk s*!t like that!

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 10 2009, 10:11 AM) *
Kaka is not a mercenary and you know it. I don't say he was forcekicked out of the club, but I'm sure he would have preferred to stay just as he did so at the time of Claciopoli and next year when we finished out of top4. if he really wanted to leave those were better opportunities to do so. but he remained loyal stayed on in difficult times and ironically this is how he's thought of by likes of you: greedy, mercenary, etc etc.

This is so sad.

+1

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:31 AM