> [IT] Serie A 2012-13

TriniKing_CE
post Apr 13 2014, 11:32 PM
Post #1681

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 13 2014, 07:06 PM) *
I think we should sell him while he's doing so well. If he comes to Milan it would only be to warm the bench as a rotation guy. And that would be a waste, both for the player and for us as we can make a pretty penny off him atm seeing as he's doing so well

I can't see him really making it with us tbh.

That's probably true. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

I just didn't want to admit it... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

I've always wanted to see him return, but in reality I knew all along that it probably for the best if he moves on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Apr 14 2014, 12:40 AM
Post #1682

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,705

The 2012-13 thread wants to know why its peaceful sleep was interrupted. Trini, j'accuse!

This post has been edited by Jack Bauer: Apr 14 2014, 12:40 AM

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 14 2014, 12:46 AM
Post #1683

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Apr 14 2014, 05:40 AM) *
The 2012-13 thread wants to know why its peaceful sleep was interrupted. Trini, j'accuse!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Apr 14 2014, 03:06 AM
Post #1684

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Apr 13 2014, 08:40 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 14 2014, 06:46 AM
Post #1685

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 13 2014, 11:32 PM) *
@Trini

I believe he can do well at this Milan, he faced problems with a stellar lineup here in the past, at the moment he could add to our arsenal upfront. This considering Robinho will leave and Balotelli might go looking for CL football come this summer. In which case a need for a forward would be a pressing matter, sometjing I find a chance in for Balotelli.

What stellar line-up? Pippo with only one good leg left to stand on or Gila? Because that's when Palo made it through and even then he couldn't get a look in past a Coppa game

He's not the type of striker that will work in our team, look at Pazzo, even he's struggling. We don't need another poacher. A 4-2-3-1 formation with a poacher upfront is far from ideal.

Plus add to that, he'll always be viewed as the Primavera kid who got co-owned and he'll continually be overlooked. The only player who managed to break out of this is Abate. The rest like Boriello for example could never really shake off that tag.

Consider it this way, after Boriello had a similarly good season at Genoa we payed 10m for HALF of his contract (which I know is completely idiotic on Galliani's part because that means he valued him at 20m (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ). So I think this would be a great opportunity to earn around 10 to 12m for him if we sell him now

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 14 2014, 01:46 PM
Post #1686

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I think we should give him a chance back with us. Paloschi is not quite the typical poacher alla Pazzo, and the fact that Pazzo scored only 2 goals is worrying.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 14 2014, 05:41 PM
Post #1687

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 14 2014, 01:46 PM) *
I think we should give him a chance back with us. Paloschi is not quite the typical poacher alla Pazzo, and the fact that Pazzo scored only 2 goals is worrying.

Pazzo has come off a long lay off and isn't getting regular football. I think it's normal that he's struggling

And if we give Palo a chance where he'll spend 95% of the season on the bench doing nothing, his value will plummet. We'd have wasted a great opportunity to make some very good profit, which we need to improve other areas of the pitch atm

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 14 2014, 05:52 PM
Post #1688

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Pippo?, I wasn't even thinking of him tbh ... I had Ronaldinho, Pato, Ibra, and Kaka in mind. He wouldn't be able to find space. But with this line-up, and considering we are releasing Robi, while Balo 'could' be sold, the player has a chance here (come to think of it, he has a chance even if Balo stays).

Its an opinion han, we are not dictating Seedorf's selections here are we (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Apr 14 2014, 06:04 PM
Post #1689

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

can we just settle this tussle in 2014, where it belongs !!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 14 2014, 10:48 PM
Post #1690

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 14 2014, 05:52 PM) *
Pippo?, I wasn't even thinking of him tbh ... I had Ronaldinho, Pato, Ibra, and Kaka in mind. He wouldn't be able to find space. But with this line-up, and considering we are releasing Robi, while Balo 'could' be sold, the player has a chance here (come to think of it, he has a chance even if Balo stays).

Its an opinion han, we are not dictating Seedorf's selections here are we (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Hmm, but Palo was a part of the team while Pippo and Gila were our only options and I think Pato (IIRC) was during his first season here when he wasn't allowed to play the first part of the season due to age

I don't think Palo's time here overlapped with Ibra's and Dinho's. And really, Kaka and Dinho are AMs, they really have nothing to do with competition for a striker's place.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 15 2014, 12:01 AM
Post #1691

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 15 2014, 01:48 AM) *
Hmm, but Palo was a part of the team while Pippo and Gila were our only options and I think Pato (IIRC) was during his first season here when he wasn't allowed to play the first part of the season due to age

I don't think Palo's time here overlapped with Ibra's and Dinho's. And really, Kaka and Dinho are AMs, they really have nothing to do with competition for a striker's place.

But they are all attacking players. And we owned palo since then, we could have played him with us, but as usual the competition upfront. How many times did he come along to a pre-season retreate or pre-season training and assessment only to be shipped of on loan.

With today's team, id like to see him here now, after gaining experience in Serie A, he would do us more good than any other striker we might get by way of a pinch of the pocket.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 15 2014, 06:59 AM
Post #1692

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 14 2014, 07:41 PM) *
Pazzo has come off a long lay off and isn't getting regular football. I think it's normal that he's struggling

And if we give Palo a chance where he'll spend 95% of the season on the bench doing nothing, his value will plummet. We'd have wasted a great opportunity to make some very good profit, which we need to improve other areas of the pitch atm

The thing is, I don't think Pazzo's form is exclusively linked with his long term injury. Sure, the months without training and practice took their toll. But I see him struggle in a formation that is usually very suitable for strikers of his affiliation. Look at Kanu or Kluivert with van Gaal. Or countless other examples. The systems Seedorf implements has to rely on a poacher as well. That's why I don't get why Seedorf doesn't try to give Balo the "Litmanen-Müller" position.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 15 2014, 07:16 AM
Post #1693

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 15 2014, 12:01 AM) *
But they are all attacking players. And we owned palo since then, we could have played him with us, but as usual the competition upfront. How many times did he come along to a pre-season retreate or pre-season training and assessment only to be shipped of on loan.

With today's team, id like to see him here now, after gaining experience in Serie A, he would do us more good than any other striker we might get by way of a pinch of the pocket.

Ah, now I see what you're saying, but still, I don't really see any space for him in the side, don't forget we still own Matri and lost over 13m on him as I can't see anyone wanting to pay even half that for him come this summer.

I think Pazzo and Balo are good enough for the front line, I don't think he'd get any decent amounts of minutes if we brought him back even if we do not have the options you listed above. Balo and Pazzo would still be preferred ahead of him and really, we're talking about a single position here, so chances will be reduced to the off chances where both Balo and Pazzo are out.

Like I said, I think it will be a wasted opportunity to make a good profit on him, if we keep him with us for a season his value will plummet

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 15 2014, 06:59 AM) *
The thing is, I don't think Pazzo's form is exclusively linked with his long term injury. Sure, the months without training and practice took their toll. But I see him struggle in a formation that is usually very suitable for strikers of his affiliation. Look at Kanu or Kluivert with van Gaal. Or countless other examples. The systems Seedorf implements has to rely on a poacher as well. That's why I don't get why Seedorf doesn't try to give Balo the "Litmanen-Müller" position.

You're looking at teams of a previous generation of football and players. These days which side that deploys a 4-2-3-1 plays with a poacher up front? All of the sides play a more technically gifted type of striker. Pazzini is the perfect example of a poacher, which is why he's struggling in the team atm imo

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 15 2014, 11:35 AM
Post #1694

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Paloschi isn't exactly a poacher à la Pazzini/Inzaghi. He's more technically gifted, and I really think we should bring him back, regardless of what formation we play.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 15 2014, 01:47 PM
Post #1695

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Apr 14 2014, 09:04 PM) *
can we just settle this tussle in 2014, where it belongs !!

I didnt notice, till you said so (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Guess the lads miss Allegri already (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

114 Pages V  « < 111 112 113 114 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 01:30 PM