Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thiago Silva, Thiago Emiliano da Silva

Bluesummers
post Apr 11 2009, 12:03 PM
Post #1

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

Welcome Thiago Silva, our first signing of the summer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

Full name: Thiago Emiliano da Silva,

Name: Thiago Silva

Birthday: September 22, 1984 (age 24)

Height: 1.84 m (6 ft )

Positions: Centre Back, Full Back

Ability: Regarded for his blistering pace and tackling efficiency.

(IMG:http://media2.acmilan.com/200901/12930_big.jpg) (IMG:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3636/3330893772_b60412d67c.jpg) (IMG:http://portalesportivo.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/thiago-silva-29-05.jpg) (IMG:http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05Uj5ZlaHfaBV/261x.jpg)

Videos:
Vid 1

Vid 2

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 11 2009, 12:12 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 11 2009, 12:37 PM
Post #2

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Hope he turns out a good defender!

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 11 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

He's very good. A great signing, we beat inter and bayern for his signature.

I think he's going to turn out to be like lucio. He pushes up alot LOL.

I wonder though, who has a better long shot, Kaka or him!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 11 2009, 12:43 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 11 2009, 01:57 PM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

I certainly hope he's not a Lucio. In getting the ball and forgetting he's a CB that is. He did not do anything like that in the two friendlies we played earlier this year...

He looks promising. But the most important things for a defender is to be consistent and we'll see if he can be that. CB's are not allowed to have off days.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 12 2009, 01:13 AM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 11 2009, 06:57 AM) *
I certainly hope he's not a Lucio. In getting the ball and forgetting he's a CB that is. He did not do anything like that in the two friendlies we played earlier this year...

He looks promising. But the most important things for a defender is to be consistent and we'll see if he can be that. CB's are not allowed to have off days.

But then how is kaladze.... a cb....

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 12 2009, 01:46 PM
Post #6

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 12 2009, 05:13 AM) *
But then how is kaladze.... a cb....

Because CB doesn't always mean Center Back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) It can also mean Carlo's Boy, Carlo's Bunny or Carlo's Beatch, depending on who you ask. We should have sold him to Liverpool or some other EPL club when we had a chance. The one fatal-mistake-every-two-matches that Kaladze makes, is one too many, if you ask me.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 12 2009, 05:07 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 11 2009, 01:57 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 13 2009, 05:23 AM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (acid911 @ Apr 12 2009, 06:46 AM) *
Because CB doesn't always mean Center Back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) It can also mean Carlo's Boy, Carlo's Bunny or Carlo's Beatch, depending on who you ask. We should have sold him to Liverpool or some other EPL club when we had a chance. The one fatal-mistake-every-two-matches that Kaladze makes, is one too many, if you ask me.

genius post. +1 sulfuric acid.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 13 2009, 01:45 PM
Post #9

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 11 2009, 03:57 PM) *

He will need to learn a lot, that is for sure. I don't think he will produce a Nesta or Maldini type performance, but given time, I hope he comes clean in the end.

p.s. His prowess at going forward and scoring goals ... I don't think he will be given that much freedom at Milan, maybe on set pieces, but never leaving his post and dribbling through a Serie A team.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 14 2009, 06:44 AM
Post #10

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

He might be. I hope so. Because that's an excellent new dimension to add. Especially in modern day football, when the opposition often just lies back in wait for you in their own half. Your CB joining in attack is a good weapon.

Remember Agger's strike for Liverpool against Wigan this week. Also he's got pace, so I'm confident he can come back soon. As long as he plays to tactics and doesn't try to do his own thing too much it's fine. Actually if Thiago can do what Agger does, I don't see why we're chasing Agger. Two of the same type is lousy. One of them should be a genuine stopper like Nesta.

Would love for Nesta to pair up with Thiago. Wish the lad were 2 or 3 inches taller though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Aug 1 2009, 11:16 AM
Post #11

Allievi Nazionali

Milan defender Thiago Silva is ready to carry his recent good form into the coming season, and he cannot wait to play against Inter in the San Siro.

The Brazilian defender has been showing glimpses of magic during pre-season, defending robustly and also showing his prowess up-front. Despite the Rossoneri's poor pre-season, the stopper has stood out, and he hopes to carry on positively.

"I am happy that Leonardo is admiring my hard work. He understands that I have been doing a great deal to earn a place in his line-up," Silva told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"It was not easy adapting to the Italian game, but I have been studying it in terms of tactics. You need to pay attention as any errors are punished."

The former Fluminense player is hoping he can give the club a great deal during the 2009-10 term, pinpointing the Milan derby against Inter in the second week of the season as a particular chance to impress.

"I am happy for what I can give the team. I cannot wait to play in the San Siro - a stadium that gives so much emotion, and I will do my best from the start," concluded the stopper.

Milan clash with Inter on August 30. Before that, the Rossoneri play Siena away from home in Round 1 of the Serie A campaign.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 1 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I like him. I enjoy the way he plays. Wasn't sure when we signed him, but after seeing him a few times he looks like he'll be more than useful.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Aug 1 2009, 08:29 PM
Post #13

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 1 2009, 01:27 PM) *
I like him. I enjoy the way he plays. Wasn't sure when we signed him, but after seeing him a few times he looks like he'll be more than useful.

who do we give the credit too leo or braida (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 1 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #14

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 1 2009, 03:27 PM) *

+1

+Quote Post

nuh
post Aug 1 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #15

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,284

i am really really really happy with this signing i think this is the best thing for us this summer so far...

+Quote Post

30 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:59 PM