2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trio in battle for Banega

 
kurtsimonw
post Oct 7 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #16


Prima Squadra
************

Group: Helpers
Posts: 30,194
Joined: 11-March 07
From: Birmingham, England
Member No.: 3,660



A result from today for those interested..

River 2-0 Boca (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Falcao & Ortega

Banega was sent off for Boca. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Fillipo Simone
post Dec 8 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #17


Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 18,833
Joined: 5-April 06
From: Croatia, Zagreb
Member No.: 1,564



QUOTE
08/12/2007 14:08


Milan Close In On Banega Deal

Reports in Italy suggest that AC Milan are very close to completing the signing of Boca Juniors starlet Ever Banega.

The 19-year-old is rated as one of Argentina’s most promising young midfielders and he was a star at his country’s successful FIFA Under-20 World Cup campaign in Canada during the summer. 

Banega only made his professional debut for Boca in February of this year, but such was his impact that he was given a standing ovation by La Bombonera crowd in one of his first games for the club. 

Last month Milan had a €10m offer for Banega turned down by Boca chairman Mauricio Macri, however the Rossoneri have now returned with an improved offer of €16m.

Banega and Boca Juniors should come face to face with Milan in the final of the FIFA Club World Cup next Sunday.

Negotiations will be carried out in Japan over the coming week, and it is expected that both sides will agree to a deal for Banega to join Milan either in January or in the summer.

The Rossoneri have been linked with a number of youngsters recently, and are also said to be close to signing Borussia Monchengladbach winger Marko Marin, referred to by some as the ‘German Cristiano Ronaldo’.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
misha
post Dec 8 2007, 02:52 PM
Post #18


Allievi Regionali B
********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 6,764
Joined: 30-October 05
From: Israel
Member No.: 787



Anybody saw him in action?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
dst
post Dec 8 2007, 03:03 PM
Post #19


Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 23,206
Joined: 20-November 05
From: Athens, Hellas
Member No.: 911



QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 8 2007, 03:52 PM)
Anybody saw him in action?
*

I haven't but now I'm eager to watch him play against us in the CWC. I hope he's good and I hope it's true that we've signed him. But Max, I think this would be the beginning of the end for Yoann's Milan adventure I'm afraid...
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
misha
post Dec 8 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #20


Allievi Regionali B
********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 6,764
Joined: 30-October 05
From: Israel
Member No.: 787



QUOTE (dst @ Dec 8 2007, 04:03 PM)
I haven't but now I'm eager to watch him play against us in the CWC. I hope he's good and I hope it's true that we've signed him. But Max, I think this would be the beginning of the end for Yoann's Milan adventure I'm afraid...
*

If he wants to be really noticed, a great game agains us is a perfect stage. Last year Pato played great against Barca, and every major club was linked to him after that.

Plus, if we gonna sign him in January, he would be eligible to play in the CL.

This post has been edited by mishale: Dec 8 2007, 03:17 PM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
dst
post Dec 8 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #21


Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 23,206
Joined: 20-November 05
From: Athens, Hellas
Member No.: 911



QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 8 2007, 04:15 PM)
Plus, if we gonna sign him in January, he would be eligible to play in the CL.
*

Now that I think of it again, he can't play with us if we sign him since Pato will take the non-EU spot in January... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
kurtsimonw
post Dec 8 2007, 04:15 PM
Post #22


Prima Squadra
************

Group: Helpers
Posts: 30,194
Joined: 11-March 07
From: Birmingham, England
Member No.: 3,660



QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 8 2007, 01:52 PM)
Anybody saw him in action?
*

I saw him a few months back in the derby game in which River won 2-0, he was very poor and got sent off. Hopefully it was a one-off if we're going to get him. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Dec 8 2007, 04:15 PM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
whoarethepatriot...
post Dec 8 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #23


Giovanissimi Nazionali
*******

Group: Helpers
Posts: 3,371
Joined: 30-October 05
Member No.: 782



QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 8 2007, 03:15 PM)
I saw him a few months back in the derby game in which River won 2-0, he was very poor and got sent off. Hopefully it was a one-off if we're going to get him.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
*


Anyone is better than Emo at the moment. I want him anyway. Plus he is good on FM2008 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

QUOTE (dst @ Dec 8 2007, 02:03 PM)
I haven't but now I'm eager to watch him play against us in the CWC. I hope he's good and I hope it's true that we've signed him. But Max, I think this would be the beginning of the end for Yoann's Milan adventure I'm afraid...
*


Gourcuff, is more of an AM who can kinda play out wide. Banega sits deeper and distributes the play supposedly, so i think they can both play in the same team
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
bigmacmtl
post Dec 8 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #24


Giovanissimi Nazionali
*******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 2,972
Joined: 2-October 06
From: Montreal
Member No.: 2,592



QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 8 2007, 08:52 AM)
Anybody saw him in action?
*

i saw him in person, he controlled the game well although argentina had a super team and when everyone wants the ball it's hard to distinguish yourself when it's like that, especially when you play in a more withdrawn position.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Zed.D
post Dec 9 2007, 11:20 AM
Post #25


Primavera
***********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 18,058
Joined: 9-February 06
Member No.: 1,265



I don't believe nothing about Milan buying someone until I see that certain player standing alongside Galliani, holding a red&black shirt.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post


2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 06:58 AM