![]() |
![]() ![]() ![]()
Replies
Posts in this topic
alwaysmilan Rijkard takes over Milan May 15 2010, 10:33 AM CrazyMilanFan WOW but i think this is not true bcoz there is nth... May 15 2010, 11:34 AM X-Offender That source is more reliable than Tuttosport, I te... May 15 2010, 04:01 PM Linkman True or not, I'd be happy with it... May 16 2010, 04:41 PM Danny Wow, his name was mentioned in the poll thread, an... May 19 2010, 02:00 PM Dzeko I don't think this is true... May 19 2010, 02:09 PM Fishdoll Neither do I. This fish is categorizing it in the ... May 19 2010, 02:23 PM Favalli10 No no Rijkaard poor Manager May 25 2010, 10:49 PM kimberly I am of the view that the information provided her... Jan 8 2011, 11:11 AM acid911 Which makes sense, since this is false news! ... Jan 8 2011, 11:29 AM dst I think that's a bot. Or a spammer. Jan 8 2011, 12:44 PM acid911 Yeah, I had a feeling too, but was only 90% sure. ... Jan 8 2011, 01:01 PM![]() Milan Are Brilliant QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 10 2011, 02:14 PM) A... Jan 10 2011, 06:40 PM dst it puzzles me too... Jan 10 2011, 12:01 PM Fillipo Simone No truth in this one. We don't need him anyway... Jan 10 2011, 01:51 PM acid911 Well put. Agree on all points, particularly the n... Jan 10 2011, 06:58 PM![]() Milan Are Brilliant QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 10 2011, 05:58 PM) W... Jan 10 2011, 07:04 PM acid911 Yeah, very much agreed. I'd actually believe t... Jan 10 2011, 08:16 PM William405 Do you want more mods here?
It's the easiest... Jan 10 2011, 08:39 PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
![]() ![]() |
![]() |
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||