Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rijkard takes over Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
alwaysmilan
According to the link below Frank Rijkard takes over Milan.

http://translate.google.se/translate?js=y&...sl=sv&tl=en
CrazyMilanFan
WOW but i think this is not true bcoz there is nthing abt this anywhere else
X-Offender
That source is more reliable than Tuttosport, I tell you.
Linkman
True or not, I'd be happy with it... biggrin.gif
Danny
Wow, his name was mentioned in the poll thread, and I chose it, but I didn't think there was a dog in hell's chance he'd actually be the new boss.

This would be excellent if true.
Dzeko
I don't think this is true...
Fishdoll
Neither do I. This fish is categorizing it in the 'not gonna happen' group.
Favalli10
No no Rijkaard poor Manager
kimberly
I am of the view that the information provided here is not correct. I checked with some of my friends about this. All of them are diehard football fans and they told me that they have not yet heard of it. I searched on the internet as well but could not find further information in this regard.crocs shoes
acid911
Which makes sense, since this is false news! laugh.gif I called it the moment I saw it.
dst
I think that's a bot. Or a spammer.
acid911
Yeah, I had a feeling too, but was only 90% sure. wink.gif Bots, these days, bah! Or it could be a spammer, leveling the playing field a little before he unleashes hell!
Milan Are Brilliant
Some guy left a message that I deleted yesterday exactly the same to this, what's the point?! They're not even advertising anything these days.
dst
it puzzles me too... huh.gif
Fillipo Simone
No truth in this one. We don't need him anyway, he's a poor manager.
acid911
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Jan 10 2011, 01:31 PM) *
Some guy left a message that I deleted yesterday exactly the same to this, what's the point?! They're not even advertising anything these days.

Apparently, he was not a bot. biggrin.gif He left a few other messages in various other threads! As for smart bots, yes they are a new breed of software, they level the field first, by posting casual messages, and after a while start advertising. But anyway, the message you deleted, Ash, was not a bot.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 10 2011, 02:14 PM) *
Apparently, he was not a bot. biggrin.gif He left a few other messages in various other threads! As for smart bots, yes they are a new breed of software, they level the field first, by posting casual messages, and after a while start advertising. But anyway, the message you deleted, Ash, was not a bot.

We're getting so many at the moment, probably because the forum is out of date.

It's hard to distinguish so I stick people in pre-mod, I deleted the one yesterday because it sounded exactly like a bot post.

It doesn't have to be a bot to spam though, a human can spam as well, you get the feeling of how it's going to happen having moderated this place for 5 years, sometimes I just jump the gun. tongue.gif

Looks like another one has come on, with a signature link. It's spam in my eyes, bet they post now and don't come back. I hope this forum is no follow otherwise this is going to keep happening. Pretty much means people doing it won't get anything from it to improve their site apart from a few clicks here and there.

They make 3 posts (usually within minutes of each other) then disappear.
acid911
Well put. biggrin.gif Agree on all points, particularly the nofollow thingy (though it matters less in a forum, than say a blog), but still having that rule in place will make sure our forum does not show up in spammer searches. Still, I'd hate to be in your shoes, managing and moderating a place is hard enough, without having to make a distinction between a legit member and as bot.

And then there is the case of human spammers, marketing their sites and whatnot. laugh.gif I love the internet, LOL!
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 10 2011, 05:58 PM) *
Well put. biggrin.gif Agree on all points, particularly the nofollow thingy (though it matters less in a forum, than say a blog), but still having that rule in place will make sure our forum does not show up in spammer searches. Still, I'd hate to be in your shoes, managing and moderating a place is hard enough, without having to make a distinction between a legit member and as bot.

And then there is the case of human spammers, marketing their sites and whatnot. laugh.gif I love the internet, LOL!

These are human spammers, it's way too unique and individual not to be, just look at the person who joined a moment ago. There is a pattern still though, 3 posts within about 5 minutes then they're out of here.

I think they're SEO companies who are doing it, basically trying to improve a particular websites search ranking through the black-hat SEO method. I'm not going to bore anyone with the details but it's basically a cheating attempt to get up the rankings in Google, Bing etc. They will post anywhere just to get a few unique hits & inbound links to the site. These aren't the usual 'great post' 'thanks' though they are a bit more on-topic.

I'm sure the person's post I deleted yesterday was the same, I can't really remember 100%.

Still, I haven't deleted the latest one, just cleared their signature to remove any advertising. If they become a respected member of MF who keeps coming back I will stand corrected. Somehow, I don't see that happening!
acid911
Yeah, very much agreed. I'd actually believe them more if they had an avatar, or used smilies, LOL. laugh.gif tongue.gif Emoticons always get me, hehe. But there is a definite pattern, particularly if they all post right after singing up, and then disappear.

As for you, Ash, my friend, more power to you in managing the forum!
William405
Do you want more mods here? tongue.gif

It's the easiest forum to manager over here,with many mods,and mostly good people.Really,I don't see any difficulty.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.