 |

Winter Transfers 2011 |
|
|
|
 |
|
|
Sep 4 2010, 06:30 PM
|
Prima Squadra

Group: Moderators
Posts: 39,655
Joined: 6-January 06
From: Malta
Member No.: 1,109

|
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 4 2010, 04:29 PM)  I don't like the idea of Seedorf being a starter (of course he can start some games, but not too often). IMO Seedorf's best at backing up Pirlo. So during games he can sub Pirlo, he can start games when Pirlo can't or need rest, but also he can sub in for a different/defensive midfielder when we need a more attacking midfield to find a goal.
So I hope Allegri played Seedorf a lot because Boateng arrived late in pre-season, and Flamini having sort of injuries? Who knows really, if this was Carlo, I'd tell you that Seedorf is a definate starter. But Allegri doesn't strike me as a guy who looks to seniority/personal like towards a player to judge who he picks. I think he'll be using Seedorf against the smaller teams, but against tougher teams we will most probably see Boateng/Flamini with Pirlo and Ambro Also I don't really like Seedorf in the centre role, he's best at playing in that left side of the midfield 3 imo. QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 4 2010, 05:10 PM)  Hey don't mock Rino! He was making juggling assists against Lecce (IMG: style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sep 5 2010, 02:20 PM
|
Giovanissimi Nazionali
      
Group: Full Members
Posts: 3,601
Joined: 22-February 10
Member No.: 7,230

|
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 4 2010, 06:30 PM)  Also I don't really like Seedorf in the centre role, he's best at playing in that left side of the midfield 3 imo. Whenever Seedorf played Pirlo's role, he impressed me, but he also can play as attacking midfielder both in the centre as wide. If we play our 4-3-3 I hope to see a playmaker (Pirlo, Seedorf, Fossati), a DM (Ambrosini, Flamini, Gattuso, Strasser), and someone who offers pace and hopefully also movement (Boateng, Flamini, Merkel). Against weaker teams, or when we are not winning during a game you can play with both a playmaker (Pirlo) and an attacking midfielder (Seedorf). Else I hope Ibrahimovic will do partly the attacking midfield role (then Pato can go to CF position), but also Ronaldinho can do that partly. Let's say I want to see a lot of movement, which I believe we had against Lecce. I believe Allegri will do a great job here.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sep 5 2010, 08:10 PM
|
Giovanissimi Nazionali
      
Group: Full Members
Posts: 2,083
Joined: 10-August 09
From: South Carolina
Member No.: 6,716

|
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 5 2010, 09:20 AM)  Whenever Seedorf played Pirlo's role, he impressed me, but he also can play as attacking midfielder both in the centre as wide. If we play our 4-3-3 I hope to see a playmaker (Pirlo, Seedorf, Fossati), a DM (Ambrosini, Flamini, Gattuso, Strasser), and someone who offers pace and hopefully also movement (Boateng, Flamini, Merkel).
Against weaker teams, or when we are not winning during a game you can play with both a playmaker (Pirlo) and an attacking midfielder (Seedorf). Else I hope Ibrahimovic will do partly the attacking midfield role (then Pato can go to CF position), but also Ronaldinho can do that partly. Let's say I want to see a lot of movement, which I believe we had against Lecce. I believe Allegri will do a great job here. I think Seedorf is the best Pirlo 'alternative' we have. But my solution would be not to play with a Deep lying playmaker like Pirlo if he's out. Something like this: CF LS-------RS Mid------------Mid Def. Mid WB DC DC WB Goal As Opposed to CF LS-----------RS Mid Pirlo Mid WB DC DC WB Goal Let Strasser/Ambro/Gattuso play as a heavy Def. Mid and let the other Mids take a slightly more attacking role. With Pirlo out, he won't need any bodyguards if a bodyguard is playing his position.
This post has been edited by Dracoris: Sep 5 2010, 08:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posts in this topic
Jack Bauer Winter Transfers 2011 Aug 31 2010, 11:22 PM Tennie A fullback with good teeth would be nice. Aug 31 2010, 11:26 PM TriniKing_CE QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 31 2010, 06:26 PM) A ... Sep 1 2010, 12:05 AM X-Offender OUT: Onyewu, Oddo, Jankulovski.
IN: what Fishdoll... Aug 31 2010, 11:30 PM d'Arc.LP Let's see how our season goes by then. I would... Sep 1 2010, 12:36 AM RinoIlCapitano Pastore for the midfield !! Would be nice... Sep 1 2010, 12:50 AM Jack Bauer We are still interested in Andrea Poli and might b... Sep 1 2010, 01:14 AM Tennie Poli's an interesting young player. Wouldn... Sep 1 2010, 03:04 AM Warchant QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 31 2010, 05... Sep 1 2010, 03:35 AM CHU-LIP QUOTE (Warchant @ Sep 1 2010, 03:35 AM) i... Sep 1 2010, 07:37 AM han2503 QUOTE (Warchant @ Sep 1 2010, 03:35 AM) i... Sep 1 2010, 10:13 AM d'Arc.LP QUOTE (Warchant @ Sep 1 2010, 02:35 AM) i... Sep 1 2010, 02:14 PM Jack Bauer QUOTE (Warchant @ Sep 1 2010, 05:35 AM) i... Sep 2 2010, 12:13 AM kurtsimonw He made Jay DeMerit look good at the World Cup. Sep 1 2010, 03:38 AM Darunia He was just coming back from a serious knee injury... Sep 1 2010, 04:18 AM elcordobez QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 1 2010, 07:13 PM) Be... Sep 1 2010, 10:54 AM acid911 I've got better odds of me becoming the next U... Sep 1 2010, 12:14 PM RinoIlCapitano QUOTE (acid911 @ Sep 1 2010, 11:14 AM) I... Sep 1 2010, 03:21 PM  acid911 QUOTE (RinoIlCapitano @ Sep 1 2010, 07:21... Sep 1 2010, 03:31 PM   RinoIlCapitano QUOTE (acid911 @ Sep 1 2010, 02:31 PM)
... Sep 1 2010, 04:32 PM    acid911 QUOTE (RinoIlCapitano @ Sep 1 2010, 08:32... Sep 1 2010, 04:37 PM     RinoIlCapitano QUOTE (acid911 @ Sep 1 2010, 04:37 PM) Ye... Sep 1 2010, 04:55 PM Tennie According to tuttomercatoweb, Milan have loaned ou... Sep 1 2010, 01:37 PM Tennie According to transfermarkt.de (Lapalma, are these ... Sep 1 2010, 03:59 PM acid911 True, Pastore and Srna both would be great signing... Sep 1 2010, 05:37 PM MizNelson Isn't it a little early to be talking about th... Sep 2 2010, 12:40 AM CHU-LIP QUOTE (MizNelson @ Sep 2 2010, 12:40 AM) ... Sep 2 2010, 12:44 AM mishie QUOTE (MizNelson @ Sep 2 2010, 12:40 AM) ... Sep 2 2010, 10:34 PM  Jack Bauer QUOTE (mishie @ Sep 3 2010, 12:34 AM) Agr... Sep 2 2010, 11:58 PM anano1214 i want ramos in milan (( Sep 2 2010, 09:50 PM RinoIlCapitano QUOTE (anano1214 @ Sep 2 2010, 08:50 PM) ... Sep 3 2010, 03:43 AM Dracoris I would hope our management is already looking ahe... Sep 3 2010, 12:53 AM kurtsimonw Really? He's the best defender in the World, i... Sep 3 2010, 05:01 AM abanovac WE NEED A GOOD YOUNG WINGER / CENTRE MIDFIELDER
se... Sep 3 2010, 08:42 AM han2503 QUOTE (abanovac @ Sep 3 2010, 07:42 AM) W... Sep 3 2010, 10:35 AM  CHU-LIP QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2010, 10:35 AM) Im... Sep 3 2010, 10:32 PM Rossoneri7 Its reported that Montolivio is not considering re... Sep 3 2010, 05:46 PM han2503 QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 3 2010, 04:46 PM)... Sep 3 2010, 06:14 PM  acid911 QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2010, 10:14 PM) I ... Sep 3 2010, 06:24 PM  alskor QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2010, 01:14 PM) I ... Sep 3 2010, 07:00 PM Ry4n QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 3 2010, 08:46 PM)... Sep 4 2010, 08:15 AM X-Offender Montolivo is a not a big team player. He would fai... Sep 3 2010, 09:04 PM X-Offender I'm with CHU-LIP. At the moment, Ambrosini ... Sep 3 2010, 10:41 PM han2503 QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 3 2010, 09:32 P... Sep 4 2010, 08:09 AM CHU-LIP QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 4 2010, 08:09 AM) Th... Sep 4 2010, 12:12 PM  han2503 QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 4 2010, 12:12 P... Sep 4 2010, 12:30 PM   CHU-LIP QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 4 2010, 12:30 PM) I ... Sep 4 2010, 12:46 PM    han2503 QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 4 2010, 12:46 P... Sep 4 2010, 01:08 PM     CHU-LIP I agree about Ambrosini playing some bad games lat... Sep 4 2010, 01:44 PM      han2503 QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 4 2010, 12:44 P... Sep 4 2010, 02:22 PM Dracoris Ambro is definitely better, but its a necessity Fl... Sep 4 2010, 02:12 PM X-Offender Look guys, the matter is very simple: right now Am... Sep 4 2010, 02:18 PM CHU-LIP I believe we are discussing details here. We all w... Sep 4 2010, 03:39 PM han2503 QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 4 2010, 02:39 P... Sep 4 2010, 04:21 PM CHU-LIP I don't like the idea of Seedorf being a start... Sep 4 2010, 04:29 PM X-Offender What about Gattuso? Sep 4 2010, 05:10 PM Jack Bauer We are again linked with Poli
http://www.milannews... Sep 6 2010, 01:37 PM samira well Van der Vaart is gone to tottenham and Im thi... Sep 6 2010, 06:45 PM TheOgre we already have a LB we should focus on getting a ... Sep 6 2010, 07:37 PM abanovac andrea poli ! Sep 8 2010, 03:16 PM agenth what about Hernanes or Pastore? Sep 19 2010, 11:15 PM d'Arc.LP I already have a list ( it will be updated with ti... Sep 19 2010, 11:29 PM Bluesummers well we don't have a non-eu spot anymore so an... Sep 19 2010, 11:30 PM CHU-LIP QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 20 2010, 12:30 A... Sep 19 2010, 11:56 PM  d'Arc.LP QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 19 2010, 10:56 ... Sep 20 2010, 12:06 AM   X-Offender QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 20 2010, 01:06 ... Sep 20 2010, 12:10 AM    d'Arc.LP QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2010, 11... Sep 20 2010, 12:26 AM X-Offender I think he's on loan, and he's probably go... Sep 20 2010, 12:51 AM d'Arc.LP QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 20 2010, 12... Sep 20 2010, 12:56 AM Bluesummers Since new rules have been implemented, we only get... Sep 20 2010, 02:28 AM agenth i thought Robinho had double passport Brazilian an... Sep 20 2010, 08:56 AM CHU-LIP Robinho has got a Spanish passport, so he is EU. A... Sep 20 2010, 02:09 PM han2503 QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 20 2010, 01:09 ... Sep 20 2010, 02:46 PM  CHU-LIP QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 20 2010, 03:46 PM) I... Sep 20 2010, 03:27 PM  acid911 QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 20 2010, 06:46 PM) I... Sep 20 2010, 03:28 PM  William405 QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 20 2010, 04:46 PM) I... Sep 20 2010, 03:34 PM   X-Offender QUOTE (William405 @ Sep 20 2010, 04:34 PM... Sep 20 2010, 05:03 PM    CHU-LIP QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 20 2010, 06... Sep 20 2010, 05:07 PM Bluesummers yup he is my mistake
anyways the non-eu spot i... Sep 20 2010, 07:54 PM CHU-LIP Dzeko in January? Very unlikely. Next summer makes... Sep 20 2010, 08:02 PM X-Offender With Ibra, we can forget about Dzeko like forever.... Sep 20 2010, 08:46 PM d'Arc.LP QUOTE Coates arrival no longer a certain
SEBASTI... Sep 20 2010, 09:09 PM Bluesummers that would be a shame if we lose coates. He's... Sep 20 2010, 10:28 PM d'Arc.LP QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 20 2010, 10:28 P... Sep 20 2010, 10:30 PM  CHU-LIP QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 20 2010, 11:30 ... Sep 20 2010, 10:32 PM Bluesummers QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 20 2010, 03:30 ... Sep 20 2010, 11:38 PM TriniKing_CE I think Bale is pretty good LB/LM and if FM is any... Sep 21 2010, 08:34 AM elcordobez Toni Kroos
http://www.espnstar.com/football/prem... Sep 21 2010, 09:58 AM Suhail 3 tbh guys i think we can only hope for a free trans... Sep 21 2010, 04:05 PM X-Offender I don't have high expectations for January, al... Sep 21 2010, 09:15 PM han2503 QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 21 2010, 09... Sep 21 2010, 09:42 PM  X-Offender QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 21 2010, 10:42 PM) D... Sep 21 2010, 09:48 PM   han2503 QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 21 2010, 09... Sep 21 2010, 10:23 PM  d'Arc.LP QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 21 2010, 09:42 PM) D... Sep 21 2010, 09:49 PM CHU-LIP Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Jankulovski, Seedorf, Ronaldin... Sep 21 2010, 10:22 PM X-Offender Agreed about Nesta and Pirlo. As for Seedorf and A... Sep 21 2010, 11:40 PM Jack Sparrow I'd definitely keep Pippo. He can play till he... Sep 22 2010, 06:10 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
 |