> 2010-2011 Season Expectations, A Place to Post Rossoneri Expectations Across All Competitions

 
MilanManiac9
post Aug 6 2010, 05:01 AM
Post #1


Pulcini 99
*

Group: Full Members
Posts: 44
Joined: 4-August 10
From: On my computer, derp...
Member No.: 7,665



Hi, fellow red-and-black-blooded Rossoneri fans! This is MilanManiac9 with his first Topic on site (yeah, I know my screenname is a little crummy, but using the same one for all kinds of different logins is just easier)!

As optimistic as I am about hopes for my various favorite clubs (Milan of course being the first and foremost), I'd like to hear what goes through everybody else's heads and not just my annual "I hope we can take the Treble" routine. I chose the Rossoneri as my club of choice after some time looking at histories and records, but that was relatively recent as I grew ever more rabid in my love of the beautiful game. What I want to hear is the point of view from everybody: Experts that know everything, lifelong supporters brought up well by parents, etcetera, etcetera... you get the picture.

I also want to hear about why you are all so loyal to the Rossoneri. You know, like old anecdotes from your youth, that kind of stuff, just so we can all get a feel for who this mighty Red and Black Revolution is made up of.

As for pictures: Please post as many as you want! There's a very short list of things I enjoy seeing more than other people uploading pictures from watch parties, matches, or just throwing on the timeless uniform of our Red-Blacks for all to see. Thanks, everybody, and FORZA ROSSONERI!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Start new topic
Replies
 
Fillipo Simone
post Aug 29 2010, 03:50 PM
Post #2


Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 18,833
Joined: 5-April 06
From: Croatia, Zagreb
Member No.: 1,564



Serie A: 1st place (optimistic considering our backline, still, we have Benitez, Del Neri and Ranieri as major competetors - Ancelotti would eat them up for breakfast).

Champions League: 1st round. I see Real Madrid and Auxerre surpass us.

Europa League: semi final. Somehow, we can't surpass this stage in the UEFA Cup.

Coppa Italia: quater final. Milan, as usual, fields up an totally disfuncional line-up which in the end means elimination.

Why Milan? Easy - I was in Vienna in 1995 when Milan played the Champions League final. I lost my heart on Maldini.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
X-Offender
post Aug 29 2010, 04:37 PM
Post #3


The brightest sun is the purest gun
************

Group: Full Members
Posts: 26,848
Joined: 23-June 06
From: Albania
Member No.: 2,008



QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 29 2010, 04:50 PM) *
Champions League: 1st round. I see Real Madrid and Auxerre surpass us.


(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Milan Are Brilli...
post Aug 29 2010, 04:41 PM
Post #4


Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 12,004
Joined: 1-August 05
From: Torquay
Member No.: 90



I think we will do ok, this is the first summer in I don't know how long that we've bought players in who will improve us, not just Zlatan but Amelia and I think Boateng could surprise one or 2 as well.

CL - we will get out of the group stage, then it's really down to who we play in the knockouts.
Serie A - a strong contention for the title this year, Inter won't be the same under Benitez.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Posts in this topic
- MilanManiac9   2010-2011 Season Expectations   Aug 6 2010, 05:01 AM
- - Bluesummers   Hi MM9 and welcome to the forum I'll answer...   Aug 6 2010, 06:09 AM
- - MizNelson   I think this thread can be summed up in one word, ...   Aug 6 2010, 06:16 AM
|- - Coldest   QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 6 2010, 06:16 AM) ...   Aug 6 2010, 06:20 AM
- - Jack Sparrow   My expectations are pretty much that of Blue's...   Aug 6 2010, 09:02 AM
|- - Fillipo Simone   QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 29 2010, 05...   Aug 29 2010, 04:50 PM
- - Fishdoll   But can you say that Milan actually is focused on ...   Aug 29 2010, 04:56 PM
|- - Fillipo Simone   QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 29 2010, 05:56 PM) ...   Aug 29 2010, 05:04 PM
|- - kurtsimonw   QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 29 2010, 05:0...   Sep 1 2010, 02:47 AM
- - han2503   I think we'll want both and aside from the mid...   Aug 29 2010, 05:06 PM
- - MilanManiac9   Benitez will sink Inter just like he did with the ...   Aug 30 2010, 04:01 AM
- - MilanManiac9   QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 31 2010, 09:47 PM...   Sep 1 2010, 03:03 AM
- - agenth   Serie a: winners ( haha, i just think we could pul...   Sep 1 2010, 08:19 AM
- - MilanManiac9   I guess I should have been a bit more specific, bu...   Sep 1 2010, 12:20 PM
- - Jack Bauer   Serie A - Winners. We waited long enough. Even la...   Sep 1 2010, 12:40 PM
- - CHU-LIP   We will win the Scudetto. We are the favourites IM...   Sep 1 2010, 01:44 PM
- - MilanManiac9   Hey, I just saw something on ESPNsoccernet.com: C...   Sep 3 2010, 12:16 PM
|- - Dracoris   QUOTE (MilanManiac9 @ Sep 3 2010, 07:16 A...   Sep 3 2010, 03:09 PM
- - MilanManiac9   How can a dude who has no mind play mind games? Y...   Sep 13 2010, 04:48 AM
- - kurtsimonw   Yeah, because Milan are going to offer the kind of...   Sep 13 2010, 04:53 AM
- - MilanManiac9   True, but oh well. I just don't like the guy....   Sep 13 2010, 05:12 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th September 2026 - 06:11 PM