![]() |
![]() ![]() ![]()
Replies
Posts in this topic
Fillipo Simone Lucio Dec 25 2007, 10:28 PM Rossoneri7 He is experienced. I like him, I think he'd do... Dec 25 2007, 10:39 PM arivanjj he is right now the perfect transfer. he's 27 ... Dec 25 2007, 10:44 PM Bluesummers If this is true I'll personally pay galliani... Dec 25 2007, 10:50 PM Darunia QUOTE (arivanjj @ Dec 25 2007, 04:44 PM)he is... Dec 25 2007, 11:15 PM![]() Portikins QUOTE (Darunia @ Dec 25 2007, 10:15 PM)He... Dec 26 2007, 12:04 AM rhy_A4 i remember last season when we were playing Bayern... Dec 26 2007, 12:11 AM whoarethepatriots He is a good player and everything, but i am conce... Dec 26 2007, 12:46 AM![]() Fillipo Simone QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 26 2007, 12:46... Dec 26 2007, 12:58 AM![]() ![]() misha I approve
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 2... Dec 26 2007, 03:04 AM![]() rhy_A4 QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 25 2007, 11:46... Dec 26 2007, 01:01 AM![]() Mee Lahn Fan QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 25 2007, 11:46... Dec 26 2007, 04:25 PM Darunia QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 26 2007, 02:10 AM)Well...... Dec 27 2007, 08:32 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
![]() ![]() |
![]() |
||||||||||||||||||||||||||