Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lucio
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Fillipo Simone
Some Croatian papers suggest this transfer possibility.
And such a move looks very realistict to me,... cool.gif

I'd really welcome him at any time. I know, we have allready to many brazilians, but still,.. devil.gif
Rossoneri7
He is experienced. I like him, I think he'd do great for our defense, especially since Simic and Paolo are leaving, it would be great to add someone like him smile.gif
arivanjj
he is right now the perfect transfer. he's 27 right?
Bluesummers
If this is true I'll personally pay galliani's hair transplant renewal bill.
Darunia
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Dec 25 2007, 04:44 PM)
he is right now the perfect transfer. he's 27 right?

He's 29, that's Milan-age so sign him devil.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Darunia @ Dec 25 2007, 10:15 PM)
He's 29, that's Milan-age so sign him  devil.gif

Yup. He'll be 30 in May. I'd say is Milan-age and probably he's gonna be our player soon. I've heard some rumours too linking him to us.

Info 'bout him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BAcio
Ry4n
i remember last season when we were playing Bayern Munich as home he gave us a penalty .... i like him already !
whoarethepatriots
He is a good player and everything, but i am concerned about the size of our Brazilian contigent. It is getting out of hand, and seems similar to Inter and their love of Argentinians.

Bring Barzagli
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 26 2007, 12:46 AM)
He is a good player and everything, but i am concerned about the size of our Brazilian contigent. It is getting out of hand, and seems similar to Inter and their love of Argentinians.

Bring Barzagli

It's like this:

Brazil>>>>>>>>Argentina
Milan>>>>>>>>>>>Inter
(the 3-lost-matches row is just a disturbance in the force)
Ry4n
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 25 2007, 11:46 PM)

Bring Barzagli

has Argentina won anything latley tho tongue.gif
misha
I approve smile.gif

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 26 2007, 01:46 AM)

Bring Barzagli

Well, yes, but Cafu and Serginho are going to leave (most probably). Dida, Ronaldo and Emerson might leave too. The only long term Brazilians are Kaka and Pato.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 26 2007, 01:58 AM)
It's like this:

Brazil>>>>>>>>Argentina
Milan>>>>>>>>>>>Inter
(the 3-lost-matches row is just a disturbance in the force)

biggrin.gif
Tennie
Well...He's good. Quite good, actually.

but he's Brazilian and my sentiments on Milan remaining, above all, an ITALIAN club, are pretty clear. SO...okay to Lucio so long as MIlan lose 1+ of the Brazilians currently at the club.

The time at which Milan has more Brazilians than Italians in the first team...is probably going to be the time I start looking for another Serie A team to support.
Dano
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 25 2007, 11:46 PM)

Bring Barzagli

Agreed. Get rid of Ronaldo and bring in Rossi then the balance will be restored. king.gif
Darunia
QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 26 2007, 02:10 AM)
Well...He's good. Quite good, actually.

but he's Brazilian and my sentiments on Milan remaining, above all, an ITALIAN club, are pretty clear. SO...okay to Lucio so long as MIlan lose 1+ of the Brazilians currently at the club.

The time at which Milan has more Brazilians than Italians in the first team...is probably going to be the time I start looking for another Serie A team to support.

Well that shouldn't be a problem since Serginho and Cafu are most likely leaving... and Ronaldo will be around 1 year more at max. and Dida... who knows.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.