> Lucio, (from FCB)

 
Fillipo Simone
post Dec 25 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #1


Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 18,833
Joined: 5-April 06
From: Croatia, Zagreb
Member No.: 1,564



Some Croatian papers suggest this transfer possibility.
And such a move looks very realistict to me,... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

I'd really welcome him at any time. I know, we have allready to many brazilians, but still,.. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Start new topic
Replies
 
Bluesummers
post Dec 25 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #2


Allievi Nazionali
*********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 8,627
Joined: 19-April 06
Member No.: 1,660



If this is true I'll personally pay galliani's hair transplant renewal bill.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 04:42 AM