> Rijkard takes over Milan

 
alwaysmilan
post May 15 2010, 10:33 AM
Post #1


Pulcini 99
*

Group: Members
Posts: 2
Joined: 15-May 10
Member No.: 7,469



According to the link below Frank Rijkard takes over Milan.

http://translate.google.se/translate?js=y&...sl=sv&tl=en
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 20)
 
CrazyMilanFan
post May 15 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #2


Allievi Nazionali
*********

Group: Full Members
Posts: 8,034
Joined: 4-May 08
From: Pakistan
Member No.: 3,873



WOW but i think this is not true bcoz there is nthing abt this anywhere else
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
X-Offender
post May 15 2010, 04:01 PM
Post #3


The brightest sun is the purest gun
************

Group: Full Members
Posts: 26,848
Joined: 23-June 06
From: Albania
Member No.: 2,008



That source is more reliable than Tuttosport, I tell you.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Linkman
post May 16 2010, 04:41 PM
Post #4


Esordienti A 95
*****

Group: Full Members
Posts: 976
Joined: 14-March 10
From: Brasil/Chile
Member No.: 7,300



True or not, I'd be happy with it... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Danny
post May 19 2010, 02:00 PM
Post #5


Allievi Nazionali
*********

Group: Full Members
Posts: 9,420
Joined: 14-August 09
Member No.: 6,730



Wow, his name was mentioned in the poll thread, and I chose it, but I didn't think there was a dog in hell's chance he'd actually be the new boss.

This would be excellent if true.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Dzeko
post May 19 2010, 02:09 PM
Post #6


Esordienti B 96
****

Group: Full Members
Posts: 295
Joined: 15-June 09
From: Bosnia & Herzegovina ; Sarajevo
Member No.: 6,594



I don't think this is true...
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Fishdoll
post May 19 2010, 02:23 PM
Post #7


Giovanissimi Nazionali
*******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 3,083
Joined: 6-January 10
From: Talk to the tentacle
Member No.: 7,075



Neither do I. This fish is categorizing it in the 'not gonna happen' group.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Favalli10
post May 25 2010, 10:49 PM
Post #8


Pulcini 99
*

Group: Members
Posts: 4
Joined: 25-May 10
Member No.: 7,495



No no Rijkaard poor Manager
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
kimberly
post Jan 8 2011, 11:11 AM
Post #9


Pulcini 99
*

Group: Full Members
Posts: 7
Joined: 8-January 11
Member No.: 8,239



I am of the view that the information provided here is not correct. I checked with some of my friends about this. All of them are diehard football fans and they told me that they have not yet heard of it. I searched on the internet as well but could not find further information in this regard.crocs shoes

This post has been edited by kimberly: Jan 19 2011, 02:55 PM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
acid911
post Jan 8 2011, 11:29 AM
Post #10


Berretti
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 13,937
Joined: 26-February 08
From: Always Around
Member No.: 3,736



Which makes sense, since this is false news! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I called it the moment I saw it.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
dst
post Jan 8 2011, 12:44 PM
Post #11


Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 23,206
Joined: 20-November 05
From: Athens, Hellas
Member No.: 911



I think that's a bot. Or a spammer.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
acid911
post Jan 8 2011, 01:01 PM
Post #12


Berretti
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 13,937
Joined: 26-February 08
From: Always Around
Member No.: 3,736



Yeah, I had a feeling too, but was only 90% sure. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Bots, these days, bah! Or it could be a spammer, leveling the playing field a little before he unleashes hell!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Milan Are Brilli...
post Jan 10 2011, 09:31 AM
Post #13


Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 12,004
Joined: 1-August 05
From: Torquay
Member No.: 90



Some guy left a message that I deleted yesterday exactly the same to this, what's the point?! They're not even advertising anything these days.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
dst
post Jan 10 2011, 12:01 PM
Post #14


Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 23,206
Joined: 20-November 05
From: Athens, Hellas
Member No.: 911



it puzzles me too... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Fillipo Simone
post Jan 10 2011, 01:51 PM
Post #15


Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 18,833
Joined: 5-April 06
From: Croatia, Zagreb
Member No.: 1,564



No truth in this one. We don't need him anyway, he's a poor manager.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
acid911
post Jan 10 2011, 03:14 PM
Post #16


Berretti
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 13,937
Joined: 26-February 08
From: Always Around
Member No.: 3,736



QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Jan 10 2011, 01:31 PM) *
Some guy left a message that I deleted yesterday exactly the same to this, what's the point?! They're not even advertising anything these days.

Apparently, he was not a bot. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) He left a few other messages in various other threads! As for smart bots, yes they are a new breed of software, they level the field first, by posting casual messages, and after a while start advertising. But anyway, the message you deleted, Ash, was not a bot.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Milan Are Brilli...
post Jan 10 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #17


Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 12,004
Joined: 1-August 05
From: Torquay
Member No.: 90



QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 10 2011, 02:14 PM) *
Apparently, he was not a bot. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) He left a few other messages in various other threads! As for smart bots, yes they are a new breed of software, they level the field first, by posting casual messages, and after a while start advertising. But anyway, the message you deleted, Ash, was not a bot.

We're getting so many at the moment, probably because the forum is out of date.

It's hard to distinguish so I stick people in pre-mod, I deleted the one yesterday because it sounded exactly like a bot post.

It doesn't have to be a bot to spam though, a human can spam as well, you get the feeling of how it's going to happen having moderated this place for 5 years, sometimes I just jump the gun. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Looks like another one has come on, with a signature link. It's spam in my eyes, bet they post now and don't come back. I hope this forum is no follow otherwise this is going to keep happening. Pretty much means people doing it won't get anything from it to improve their site apart from a few clicks here and there.

They make 3 posts (usually within minutes of each other) then disappear.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
acid911
post Jan 10 2011, 06:58 PM
Post #18


Berretti
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 13,937
Joined: 26-February 08
From: Always Around
Member No.: 3,736



Well put. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Agree on all points, particularly the nofollow thingy (though it matters less in a forum, than say a blog), but still having that rule in place will make sure our forum does not show up in spammer searches. Still, I'd hate to be in your shoes, managing and moderating a place is hard enough, without having to make a distinction between a legit member and as bot.

And then there is the case of human spammers, marketing their sites and whatnot. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I love the internet, LOL!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Milan Are Brilli...
post Jan 10 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #19


Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 12,004
Joined: 1-August 05
From: Torquay
Member No.: 90



QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 10 2011, 05:58 PM) *
Well put. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Agree on all points, particularly the nofollow thingy (though it matters less in a forum, than say a blog), but still having that rule in place will make sure our forum does not show up in spammer searches. Still, I'd hate to be in your shoes, managing and moderating a place is hard enough, without having to make a distinction between a legit member and as bot.

And then there is the case of human spammers, marketing their sites and whatnot. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I love the internet, LOL!

These are human spammers, it's way too unique and individual not to be, just look at the person who joined a moment ago. There is a pattern still though, 3 posts within about 5 minutes then they're out of here.

I think they're SEO companies who are doing it, basically trying to improve a particular websites search ranking through the black-hat SEO method. I'm not going to bore anyone with the details but it's basically a cheating attempt to get up the rankings in Google, Bing etc. They will post anywhere just to get a few unique hits & inbound links to the site. These aren't the usual 'great post' 'thanks' though they are a bit more on-topic.

I'm sure the person's post I deleted yesterday was the same, I can't really remember 100%.

Still, I haven't deleted the latest one, just cleared their signature to remove any advertising. If they become a respected member of MF who keeps coming back I will stand corrected. Somehow, I don't see that happening!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
acid911
post Jan 10 2011, 08:16 PM
Post #20


Berretti
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 13,937
Joined: 26-February 08
From: Always Around
Member No.: 3,736



Yeah, very much agreed. I'd actually believe them more if they had an avatar, or used smilies, LOL. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Emoticons always get me, hehe. But there is a definite pattern, particularly if they all post right after singing up, and then disappear.

As for you, Ash, my friend, more power to you in managing the forum!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
William405
post Jan 10 2011, 08:39 PM
Post #21


Allievi Regionali B
********

Group: Full Members
Posts: 6,098
Joined: 24-February 10
From: Lebanon
Member No.: 7,239



Do you want more mods here? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

It's the easiest forum to manager over here,with many mods,and mostly good people.Really,I don't see any difficulty.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post


2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th September 2026 - 05:30 PM