Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boateng
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
X-Offender
Anything strange with this picture of Boateng?

Fillipo Simone
He's wearing a skirt?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 19 2013, 04:43 PM) *
He's wearing a skirt?

BINGO!

dry.gif
Fillipo Simone
Good god, why??
X-Offender
Well, I don't think it's exactly a skirt, but a particular kind of pants. But still, god why???
Jack Bauer
It was Boateng that asked to be sold. He left without saying goodbye to the other players (he only spoke with Allegri). [Sky]

Well, good riddance then.
servbot
Strange that he would ask now, after qualifying. Then again, Boateng strikes me as being a pretty strange guy, so go figure.
Jack Bauer
He talked a lot about returning to Germany recently and Schalke are also in CL.
X-Offender
I think all the criticism and racist offenses made him want to leave. And I don't know if he didn't say goodbye to the other players. He called Muntari last night, and also De Jong saluted him on Twitter.
Rossoneri7
Boateng says the first contact was a year ago, but waited all year for it to happen.
Fillipo Simone
Not that Germany is more racial friendly to be honest.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 31 2013, 01:09 AM) *
Not that Germany is more racial friendly to be honest.

Nah, Italy is a whole other thing.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 31 2013, 01:21 AM) *
Nah, Italy is a whole other thing.

Yeah, more primitive, more visible. I know. Italian story, as usual.
KillerMax
Move please.
TriniKing_CE
Kevin-Prince Boateng ‏@KPBofficial 11m
Wish @acmilan all the best tonight...keep the 3 points in Milano my friends!!! #ForzaMilan

king.gif devilsmiley.gif
servbot
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 30 2013, 02:50 PM) *
I think all the criticism and racist offenses made him want to leave.

Your theory may be right:

Racism drove Kevin-Prince Boateng out of Italy, Schalke’s chief financial officer Peter Peters has told SportBildPlus.

Boateng joined Schalke from AC Milan only days after securing the Serie A club’s place in the Champions League when he scored a brace in the play-off second leg against PSV Eindhoven.

“Because of the racist incidents, Boateng wanted to leave Italy,” Peters said. “He had an arrangement with president Silvio Berlusconi that he could leave if AC Milan qualified for the Champions League group stage.”

When he arrived in Germany in late August, Boateng said only that “sporting reasons” had been behind his decision.

espnfc.com
Rossoneri7
Before coming to Milan, KPB was not really a household name in Europe. Though he was 'good' at Milan, he never really took charge and made a name for himself in that light. Just like Nocerino or Favali.

Then the friendly where he was the subject of racist abuse came, he walked off the pitch and suddenly all media outlets from East to West highlighted the action this player took. Even more so his meetings with Sepp Blatter.

And since then he banked on it!

His remarks, IMHO, are nothing but a publicity stunt. Yes I condone racists and support actions against them. But I do not agree with players taking it as an alibi, fame, and the likes ala KPB.

We at Milan have (and still have) dark skin players, men like Seedorf and Weah, Balotelli and Muntari, and each of those players have received their fair share of racist abuse, probably even worse (considering many of them spent longer times at Milan/Italy), yet they did not do a KPB and did not bank on it.

Now I understand KPB walking off the pitch, and that change (to the better) is POSSIBLE, but to bank on it and use it as excuses or alibis, that I can not digest considering Serie A has a LOT of dark skin players, and none of which have done a KPB.
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 10 2013, 11:09 AM) *
Before coming to Milan, KPB was not really a household name in Europe. Though he was 'good' at Milan, he never really took charge and made a name for himself in that light. Just like Nocerino or Favali.

Then the friendly where he was the subject of racist abuse came, he walked off the pitch and suddenly all media outlets from East to West highlighted the action this player took. Even more so his meetings with Sepp Blatter.

And since then he banked on it!

His remarks, IMHO, are nothing but a publicity stunt. Yes I condone racists and support actions against them. But I do not agree with players taking it as an alibi, fame, and the likes ala KPB.

We at Milan have (and still have) dark skin players, men like Seedorf and Weah, Balotelli and Muntari, and each of those players have received their fair share of racist abuse, probably even worse (considering many of them spent longer times at Milan/Italy), yet they did not do a KPB and did not bank on it.

Now I understand KPB walking off the pitch, and that change (to the better) is POSSIBLE, but to bank on it and use it as excuses or alibis, that I can not digest considering Serie A has a LOT of dark skin players, and none of which have done a KPB.

I think you meant, you don't condone racists tongue.gif

Otherwise, I agree with everything else you said biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 10 2013, 02:25 PM) *
I think you meant, you don't condone racists tongue.gif

Otherwise, I agree with everything else you said biggrin.gif

That would make a world of a difference laugh.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 10 2013, 12:09 PM) *

I think Noce/Favalli were probably bigger names than Boateng given their previous clubs!
X-Offender
Apparently he didn't leave because of the racist abuses. Schalke's CFO even apologized for saying that.
X-Offender
Boateng waiting for the anti-doping test after the game against Leverkusen: beer, cigarettes and a thug look

han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 25 2014, 06:05 PM) *
Boateng waiting for the anti-doping test after the game against Leverkusen: beer, cigarettes and a thug look

His head looks strange. And is it me, or has he shrunk down in the last few months?
X-Offender
Shrunk down? Like, become smaller?
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 25 2014, 10:14 PM) *
Shrunk down? Like, become smaller?

Like seriously thinner, his head looks to be too big for his body
X-Offender
Haven't noticed it. It does look so in that picture, but you can't tell just by one picture alone.
KillerMax
How players are allowed to smoke is beyond me...
Zed.D
In Germany no less.
X-Offender
According to some Schalke spokesperson, he was just relaxing after a tough match. biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
Well, he's been recently criticized by some German media commentators (regarding the embarrassing match performances against Real and Bayern). I'm really glad he's out of Milan.
acid911
Word, Fillipo. mellow.gif Boateng is a good player, just lacks that touch of class.
X-Offender
So, Schalke has fired Boateng for lack of professionalism in training and games.

Not surprised, really. He was always part of the "Balotelli" gang.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 11 2015, 02:51 PM) *
So, Schalke has fired Boateng for lack of professionalism in training and games.

Not surprised, really. He was always part of the "Balotelli" gang.

Can you even fire a player?
kurtsimonw
I suppose being released from your contract is the same thing, though he'd probably get a pay out.
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 11 2015, 03:56 PM) *
I suppose being released from your contract is the same thing, though he'd probably get a pay out.

Yeah, I guess so. It's like firing a coach.
Danny
Boateng is an egotistical c*nt more obsessed with showing off his bling and model girlfriend than being a professional.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ May 12 2015, 01:05 AM) *
Boateng is an egotistical c*nt more obsessed with showing off his bling and model girlfriend than being a professional.

True, and it's too bad to, because he'd be a pretty good player if his head wasn't so far up his own @ss
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.