Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Football Quiz
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jul 30 2008, 10:53 AM) *
OK. So I guess everyone knows Giuseppe Meazza wink.gif Once he only arrived at the stadium half an hour before the kick-off. But he didn't wear the appropriate clothes (which would be a jersey I guess). What did he wear?

If it was at the time he was a Milan player then he was wearing a suit. If he was Inter's then he probably showed up naked.
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Jul 30 2008, 10:45 AM) *
If it was at the time he was a Milan player then he was wearing a suit. If he was Inter's then he probably showed up naked.

Absolutely correct. But I meant the first.
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jul 30 2008, 11:49 AM) *
Absolutely correct. But I meant the first.

So I get to make a question now?

Who are the other two great LB's the complete the Italian triad with Paolo Maldini?
Jack Sparrow
Fachetti and Giuseppe Favalli. tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 30 2008, 03:44 PM) *
Fachetti and Giuseppe Favalli. tongue.gif

One of the two is correct.
Jack Sparrow
Geez I don't know now...

Virginio Rosetta and Favalli?

Claudio Gentile and Favalli?

Antonio Cabrini and Favalli?
dst
Come on. Seriously. Favalli is not one of them (just cause he's after Maldini)...
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif I thought you'd come up with a better riposte than that. Bah...Favalli was unlucky to have ended up playing for Lazio and merda. He could have been better than Pancaro at least. tongue.gif

I don't know who mean...I'd guess Facchetti, Cabrini and Maldini were the holy trio. Since, Gentile mostly played in the centre and Rosetta is from the calcio before time.
dst
I guess you found it Jackie boy.

I like Favalli. He's class... in his own way!
Jack Sparrow
I won...I won...I won...cry.gif I'd like to thank the academy.....

Darn..now I can't think of a tough question...

*sigh*

Who was the first player to win the scudetto and the CL with a team both as player and coach?
Tennie
Would that be Fabio Capello?
Jack Sparrow
Hee hee...too easy...except he never won the CL with Milan I think as a player.

And....with Juve the scudettos he won were stripped.

Now I've given the answer away I think.
Tennie
But Jack, Don Fabio won the Scudetto with Juve and Milan as a player and then 4 times with Milan as coach. I'm not counting the Juve scudetti that were removed. So he has done both.

Ah. But Nils Liedholm did it first. biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
He didn't win the scudetto and CL with Milan as both player and coach...u see

biggrin.gif And Liedholm I don't think did the same.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 31 2008, 01:42 PM) *
He didn't win the scudetto and CL with Milan as both player and coach...u see

biggrin.gif And Liedholm I don't think did the same.

u are looking for who won the league and the UCL with the same club as a player and a coach if that is so it can be carlo ancelotti rite?
Jack Sparrow
^^^

devil.gif heh heh...mah boy mah boy...your turn then

CrazyMilanFan
Who has played in the Milan derby, the tee side derby, Munich derby ,Merseyside derby and north London derby?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jul 31 2008, 04:21 PM) *
Who has played in the Milan derby, the tee side derby, Munich derby ,Merseyside derby and north London derby?

Christian Zeige?
LaPalma
Nope...his name is Christian Ziege tongue.gif
CrazyMilanFan
that is correct
kurtsimonw
Pfft, losing to a damn technicality. dry.gif
LaPalma
Ahh, come on kurt it's your turn. I might be German but I'm not that pedantic wink.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jul 31 2008, 06:16 PM) *
Ahh, come on kurt it's your turn. I might be German but I'm not that pedantic wink.gif

Ordnung muss sein, you know...
LaPalma
OK then....

Who is this little fellow on my sofa?
Habitant
mascot for germany 06 wc
Habitant
GOLEO VI
Locke Lamora
The 2006 WC mascot, responses to the name of Goleo IV.
The happy little ball he's holding is called Pille.
Locke Lamora
Sh*t, beaten by a minute...if I hadn't included that damn ball...
Habitant
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jul 31 2008, 07:57 PM) *
Sh*t, beaten by a minute...if I hadn't included that damn ball...

technically by 3
LaPalma
Gotta give this to Habitant. I would have given it to you Locke since you mentioned Pille, but it's Goleo the sixth, not the fourth. His ancestors would be very angry with you biggrin.gif
Habitant
Ok this one is a little different

Identify the source of the following Audio File
kurtsimonw
No idea. Is it even football related?
Habitant
yes
kurtsimonw
I dunno, the theme to Football In Canada or something? tongue.gif
Habitant
hahaha no, i dont care about the canadian national team. i watch or follow them for the qualifies but thats about it.
kurtsimonw
I wasn't talking about the Canadian team, I was trying to guess the name of what your highlights of European football show would be called. tongue.gif
milanista1899
Gianna Nannini & Edoardo Bennato - Un Estate Italiana (Italia '90 theme song)
Habitant
yep

good job milanista!
Habitant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 1 2008, 11:02 PM) *
I wasn't talking about the Canadian team, I was trying to guess the name of what your highlights of European football show would be called. tongue.gif

lol oh that would be fox sports (the canadian one).

i also watch show "italian soccer fanatics", they review 8 or 9 of the games and watch the extended highlights and discuss.
milanista1899
Ex Milan goalkeeper whose son currently plays in Serie A?
Habitant
Marco Rossi?
Habitant
Sebastiano Rossi (father)
milanista1899
Not the one I meant sorry.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Aug 3 2008, 06:11 AM) *
Ex Milan goalkeeper whose son currently plays in Serie A?

Giovanni Galli was the father of Niccolo Galli who tragically died in 2001 (?) in a car accident. But you sure didn+t meant them as well. Give us some help...
milanista1899
Oops sorry guys, just checked and he's a relative but not the father of a current Serie A player blush.gif Does that make it any easier or should I still give a hint?
kurtsimonw
That's terrible Milanista, it really is. Can't trust you Lincoln types one bit! biggrin.gif

Go on, give us a hint. innocent.gif
Tennie
That makes it very easy, Milanista. (You tricky Lincoln type!)

Gianluigi Buffon's uncle Lorenzo was a Milan keeper in days gone by.
milanista1899
According to wiki, Lorenzo was Gigi's Grandfather's Cousin but close enough, you got it Tennie! graduated.gif Sorry again, in hindsight I should've checked but I was convinced they were Father & Son for some reason biggrin.gif Was going to ask a question about someone's birthday originally but thought it'd be too easy, wish I had now I wouldn't have screwed it up. laugh.gif
Tennie
This one's probably too easy, but which keeper holds the Serie A record for most minutes without conceding a goal?
milanista1899
Sebastiano Rossi?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.