Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jankulovski
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Kazdoodle
One of my fave players at milan Like this guy a good bit seems to click well for me. And well happy retirement. one of my fave players to buy on FIFA xD
Suhail 3
Addio Marek, thanks for everything ...

I still have that goal in the super cup that left foot volley in my mind devilsmiley.gif what a strike innocent.gif what a player innocent.gif what a man !!! king.gif
Kazdoodle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGV3on7QLOY

How about this goal guys. Scorcher
X-Offender
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Jun 14 2011, 03:15 PM) *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGV3on7QLOY

How about this goal guys. Scorcher

That was Ronaldo's first game with us. Jankulovski scored only a few minutes after Ronnie's entrance. The 06/07 season was by far his best season ever.
Kazdoodle
Ronaldo played a part in it too. nice little quick pass. Take nothing away from the strike. it was great
Fillipo Simone
Gee, I wished Ronaldo could have played a longer role in our history.
Kazdoodle
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 15 2011, 06:13 PM) *

Same. would have been good if he didnt suffer that horrible horrible injury he had.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 15 2011, 10:13 PM) *

Tell me about it, man. sad.gif I'd give anything to have seen him play at least 4-5 years. Sure, I'm glad that he came in the first place, in fact all of my Top 5 favorite football players played for my favorite club (how many of you can say that, huh?). Paolo, Ronaldo, Rui Costa, Baggio, and Dida. And in truth, I shouldn't be asking anything more.

But really a longer (and *gulp* injury-free) spell would have been more than awesome. biggrin.gif There was a time when I used to say that we have the world's best defender of all time and the best attacker of all time playing in my team, and no-body would disagree. Come to thin of it, a lot of Brazilian legends wore the red-and-black recently: Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Cafu, Dida, and more. R9's time here was pure gold for me, and while some fans would consider his stint not a massive success, but the fact remains that he scored vital goals, and even more so provided a lot of great assists when he was here. I don't know about you guys, but as long as the number 99 was on the pitch leading the attack, I knew a goal was just around the corner.

Heck, even Brocchi gave a TV-interview recently and said that Ronaldo was THE guy, and I think he probably said something along the lines of his favorite player and best one to train with. wink.gif That earned Mr. Brocch instant brownie points in my book. And then there was Paolo Maldini's interview where he said that the team was much more relaxed thanks to Ronaldo during the CL 2007 run, because they knew the 4th place was somewhat safe. I think it's in the Paolo thread, here in the forum.

Still, I am grateful to having seen the legend in Milan. cry.gif Too bad injuries never let him have his way, just like Marco Van Basten. If he had stayed and integrated with the club longer, I am sure we would have won an extra league title or two and a CL trophy or two as well. Imagine an attack of Ronaldo and Shevchenko in their prime!
Fillipo Simone
True words! Just one tiny addition:

Imagine an attack of Ronaldo, Shevchenko and Inzaghi in their prime!

cool.gif
acid911
+∞ once again. laugh.gif But truth be told, I don't even consider Inzaghi to be an attacker/forward. He is an all-out poucher, who will score goals from the most unlikeliest of places, and just when you think he will miss. Few (or none) are like him. But yeah, an attack of all three would in my money would be the best attack of club football of all time.

NT teams have had better, surely, but this combo would have been too lethal for any team to handle.
Kazdoodle
An attack of inzaghi Ronaldo and shevchenko in their primes?

Might get wet down there
X-Offender
Yo, acid, how come Ronaldo is one of your favorite players when he played for two of our biggest and most hated rivals, Inter and Madrid? I couldn't stand the guy before he joined us.
Kazdoodle
Yo dude its ronaldo. one of the greatest ever. frankly i would rather have a player we bought off liverpool/arsenal/man united. that was EPIC than buy a meh player from wigan/stoke/bolton/Blackburn etc
acid911
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Jun 16 2011, 04:31 PM) *
An attack of inzaghi Ronaldo and shevchenko in their primes?
Might get wet down there

Yup. king.gif Tell me about it, the most lethal one. Period.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 16 2011, 04:32 PM) *
Yo, acid, how come Ronaldo is one of your favorite players when he played for two of our biggest and most hated rivals, Inter and Madrid? I couldn't stand the guy before he joined us.

The image above should answer it. cool.gif I support and follow Brazil when it comes to NT and World Cups, and he was undoubtedly my favorite player there when growing up. Been following the guy when I was a little kid, from just about the time Ronaldo made his debut in the NT.

In fact, I saw the whole of 1994 World Cup, every single match, live. Up till the penalty shootout between Italy and Brazil. I was a Brazil fan then, but one person who stood out from the Azzuri was Paolo. I became a fan of was Maldini then. Then came Ronaldo and these two have been my 1st and 2nd favorite players of all time since then. Then growing older I saw the genius of Rui Costa, and he was the third. Some more club football and on came Baggio (I still maintain that Italy has never had a better forward since). Only the keeper was missing, then Dida came up in 2003 CL final.

I didn't quite enjoy him tearing it apart with inter (wanted him in red), but Madrid for me was fine. wink.gif They are not rivals as far as I am concerned, Europe is an open playground, but that's just me I guess. Domestically, if there are two enemies, they are inter and Juve. In fact, Juve and inter, in that order.
X-Offender
How old are you and where exactly are you from?
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 16 2011, 04:45 PM) *
How old are you and where exactly are you from?

26. From Pakistan, but spent 85% of my time in the Middle East, just come here occasionally. innocent.gif That's what actually started me into football, people in UAE, Saudi Arabia are crazy about the sports (even though their NTs lack quite a bit behind). The usual suspects (Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England, Spain, etc) have quite a following there.

USA 94 was the first real tournament I followed, was 9 then. No elder brothers/sisters, no internet, and limited media at that time. Even newspapers had one page at most on international football at that time, unlike Italian papers who are full of everything football. But of course, it all changed with time, internet, Youtube, blogs and forums, etc. smile.gif These 5 players remained constant for me, I don't think I'll ever like anyone more. Immortals. And the thing is, all five are thorough gentlemen off the pitch, and play fair on it. I have never seen Ronaldo dive or Paolo tackling someone with malice. Rui and Baggio were from another planet, and Dida, while he had his error in the later part of his career, still never created trouble or started fights.

There are other legends from that time period and earlier, and I respect them. New upcoming players are climbing the ranks, and I appreciate them, guys like Silva and Pato, and even Cristiano. But no one will match these 5, they are part of me now, part of my childhood. cry.gif And all of sailed into the west now (unless Dida signs up for a club).

The best part is I have never watched the last match of any of them, I never am good with goodbyes. sad.gif I had a sinking feeling when the camera zoomed onto Paolo in that dreaded match against Korea in 2002, but I did not watch his last San Siro match, and neither the final one in Fiorentina. Same goes for Ronaldo's final 15 minutes in Brazil NT recently. So yeah, that's the story!
X-Offender
For some reason, I thought you were from the US. That's what happens when you're cheeky about your location. tongue.gif
Kazdoodle
Funny how the jankulovski thread turned into the "2nd ronaldo and Where does acid911 come from thread"
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 16 2011, 05:10 PM) *
For some reason, I thought you were from the US. That's what happens when you're cheeky about your location.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Fair enough. Though almost all the regular members here know my age and location. The "Always Around" phrase is from Superman (me being the biggest of Superman fans). But yeah, it's easy to get confused. For a few fleeting moments I thought Locke was English and you were a Milan local.

QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Jun 16 2011, 05:12 PM) *
Funny how the jankolovski thread turned into the "2nd ronaldo and Where does acid911 come from thread"

Yeah, was thinking the same thing when replying. biggrin.gif But hey, we are the kings of off-topic here at Milanfan. Our resident pirate made a career out of thread hijacking and well, most members and mods are quite lenient. As long as we don't talk about astronomy here in this thread for four pages, we'll be fine.
Kazdoodle
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jun 16 2011, 01:19 PM) *
Yeah, was thinking the same thing when replying. biggrin.gif But hey, we are the kings of off-topic here at Milanfan. Our resident pirate made a career out of thread hijacking and well, most members and mods are quite lenient. As long as we don't talk about astronomy here in this thread for four pages, we'll be fine.

Ok smile.gif. well i be a newbie here still. im interested to hear more bout this place so do tell more who be the villians and heros here xD.

i put this picture of jankulovski here to at least keep it a little on topic

acid911
LOL, that's okay we all were new once. tongue.gif And besides, you are a great new addition to the forum, we can always do with some active new members who are passionate about the game. Anyway, onto the villainy and heroship, pretty much every here is cool. Though we do get occasional and imaginary creatures (like some nasty penguins, a fun loving polar bear, man-eating piranhas and taking fishdolls). You'll have to dig the old threads for these classics, hehe.

The only villain I know of is dst who changes his/her gender at will and eat people alive (but he's also the nicest and funniest guy you'll find, a bit of like the heart of the place). Then there is a crazy pirate (Captain Jack), which I am sure you have seen and his rich Arab friend (R7) who buys a new car everyday for blasts the old ones just for fun. tongue.gif Here is a piece that Kurt did, in fact he beat me to it, I was planning to do the "Who's Who of Milanfan.com" post for quite some time back then (in 2008). biggrin.gif But Kurt did an awesome job already, and well this covers the active rooster quite well:

Who Is Who @ Milanfan.com
Kazdoodle
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jun 16 2011, 01:38 PM) *
LOL, that's okay we all were new once. tongue.gif And besides, you are a great new addition to the forum, we can always do with some active new members who are passionate about the game. Anyway, onto the villainy and heroship, pretty much every here is cool. Though we do get occasional and imaginary creatures (like some nasty penguins, a fun loving polar bear, man-eating piranhas and taking fishdolls). You'll have to dig the old threads for these classics, hehe.

The only villain I know of is dst who changes his/her gender at will and eat people alive (but he's also the nicest and funniest guy you'll find, a bit of like the heart of the place). Then there is a crazy pirate (Captain Jack), which I am sure you have seen and his rich Arab friend (R7) who buys a new car everyday for blasts the old ones just for fun. tongue.gif Here is a piece that Kurt did, in fact he beat me to it, I was planning to do the "Who's Who of Milanfan.com" post for quite some time back then (in 2008). biggrin.gif But Kurt did an awesome job already, and well this covers the active rooster quite well:

Thanks smile.gif. um well as knowing myself just um ill be the one who makes you go......"wtf are you talking about" ^^

this now be the "2nd ronaldo and Who is who thread"

so to keep this jankulovski ish i put another picture of him

acid911
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Jun 16 2011, 06:34 PM) *
"wtf are you talking about"

Well I haven't gone this yet, when it comes to your posts. innocent.gif laugh.gif Besides, I am the local grammar police here (though off duty till the start of the next season), so I can pretty much understand most of what is posted here.

LOL at "jankulovski ish", though. Nice!
Kazdoodle
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jun 16 2011, 03:21 PM) *
Well I haven't gone this yet, when it comes to your posts. innocent.gif laugh.gif Besides, I am the local grammar police here (though off duty till the start of the next season), so I can pretty much understand most of what is posted here.

LOL at "jankulovski ish", though. Nice!

Cool biggrin.gif. well um i guess.um i best save up monies for the fines.
acid911
wink.gif
Kazdoodle
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jun 16 2011, 03:47 PM) *
wink.gif

:3 Well i guess this forums gonna be fun then. um Well i guess ive just done my first joining in of the off topics. only so a month in. but i like it here xD.

maybe i should be my psycho self (according to my other forum) and rack those fines up eh xD
acid911
Nope, we like you as you are, no need to go back to your psycho self. tongue.gif And yeah, this is without doubt one of the nicest places (forums) on the web, more so when you consider that this is a sports board. Sure some of the regular guys/gals are busy with real life, but like I said, more quality members are always more than welcome.

Particularly people who are primarily fans of other clubs, those surely add more variety and a nice touch.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jun 16 2011, 11:04 AM) *
Nope, we like you as you are, no need to go back to your psycho self. tongue.gif And yeah, this is without doubt one of the nicest places (forums) on the web, more so when you consider that this is a sports board. Sure some of the regular guys/gals are busy with real life, but like I said, more quality members are always more than welcome.

Particularly people who are primarily fans of other clubs, those surely add more variety and a nice touch.

Random comment but it seems this is the place for off topic haha. Acid your English is excellent. I definitely thought you were from the US. Did you go to school in the US?
acid911
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Jun 16 2011, 09:23 PM) *
Random comment but it seems this is the place for off topic haha.

Sure is. laugh.gif This thread is getting much more love and action once Janks has decided to retire. Weird!

QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Jun 16 2011, 09:23 PM) *
Acid your English is excellent. I definitely thought you were from the US. Did you go to school in the US?

Thanks! I get this a lot, particularly from a lot of my clients. innocent.gif 2 out of 3 clients inquire about my English, which they seem to think is a blend of Queen's English mixed with Acid Rock (see what I did there, LOL). I guess it's got to do with the little fact that I went to both British and US schools while I was in the Middle East at various times.

Another reason probably is that when I set to do something I put all effort into it - do it right, or don't do it at all, that's something I live by. So while I was learning the language, I paid a lot of attention into reading US magazines, reading classic novels, tons of comics, watching great movies (new and old), and well things like that. smile.gif At the end of the day, it kind of paid off, seeing as I ghostwrite a lot of books and ebooks. Or used to do so a few years back, not as much now.

Having said that, a lot of people where I live have passable English and limited vocabulary. Not cool!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jun 16 2011, 02:38 PM) *

smile.gif Gee, 3 years passed. So much changed, some posters especially, while some others simply vanished. I miss a few names from that list so much.

Thank you for reminding me of that acid smile.gif
X-Offender
Hm, I don't even remember when I stopped posting during that time. Was it early 2007? I don't think I was here during Athens.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 17 2011, 03:34 AM) *
Thank you for reminding me of that acid

Yeah, I hoped someone would notice. innocent.gif You're welcome my man, I had a long trip through the memory lane when I visited that thread yesterday too. I guess that's the beauty of life, it just keeps on changing. And yeah, agree on quite a few of the names in there that have moved on or taking a break.

Sometimes I wonder how this place will be 10 years down the road: 2020, anyone?

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 17 2011, 05:17 AM) *
Hm, I don't even remember when I stopped posting during that time. Was it early 2007? I don't think I was here during Athens.

Surely you weren't, I joined when the registrations re-opened after Athens 2007. smile.gif I think Trini and I signed up the very next day after registrations opened (why oh why did you close them Mike, you ruined the CL win party tongue.gif Ha!). Though I couldn't register before, I did visit this place as a guest for quite a few months, just browsed through the pages.

And the first time I heard your name was when another member (Porty/Portugal) said that he missed X-Off.
Kazdoodle
Well whats up the day guys

Been here a month now guys and well rather pretty hell of a forum. bit of a member sqwabble around here eh xD. But yeah you guys are finey fine fine and all that dosh.

God um well..... Still getting a little used to this forum phew xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.