Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2013
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
Jack Bauer
A Change Is Gonna Come?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbO2_077ixs
Zed.D
biggrin.gif

In a winter transfer window???
Jack Bauer
You never know. We did bring Van Bommel in winter and he had big influence for our scudetto.
Fillipo Simone
I don't know. We're broke, the best we can do is bring back Ricky on loan.
d'Arc.LP
According to TuttoSport, Yanga Mbiwa could join Milan in January. Milan will not offer more than 5m for him.
Fillipo Simone
And he isn't worth more IMO.
kurtsimonw
SILVIO OUT.
Jack Sparrow
Yes totally. kurt's got about 15 people following him on twitter who have the cash to invest so Milan can make Manchester City look like third world Africa. tongue.gif

It's too early to say who I want. Modric is a player I've always liked but that train has left the station. Would like a creative player who plays in the last one-third of the field, but at the same time is good defensively. Basically a Lampard type.

I still like Anderson from Man Utd. I've seen him in Benfica and think he could really be good for us. But that's not gonna happen.

So at the moment, I guess it will be a retry for KAka, and then perhaps depending on injuries- someone or the other.
kurtsimonw
I like Diamanti.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 2 2012, 12:36 AM) *
I like Diamanti.

I don't

overrated I say
Fillipo Simone
Overrated but okay for a club like Bologna. Serie A had few decades back tons of these talented players who can always surprise you. Doni, Nervo and Morfeo to name a few.
kurtsimonw
Maybe you're right. I suppose at West Ham and Bologna where the team runs through him, he gets a lot more chances to look good. At Milan where he's just part of a team and not a star he probably won't stand out in any way.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 2 2012, 01:22 AM) *
Maybe you're right. I suppose at West Ham and Bologna where the team runs through him, he gets a lot more chances to look good. At Milan where he's just part of a team and not a start he probably won't stand out in any way.

I think so.

He often makes bad dribbles(maybe not dribbles, but I surely mean ball touches), passes, and so... he looks good compared to his teammates.
X-Offender
I hate Diamanti. One of the most egoistic players I've seen. Rarely passes, no teamwork whatsoever, only cares about personal glory. And on top of that, he's overrated too.
KillerMax
I used to like Stefano Fiore.
rip
let the wishful thinking begin tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Sep 3 2012, 01:08 PM) *
I used to like Stefano Fiore.

huh.gif
dst
I bet Galliani is thinking: "what would Pazzini do?"
KillerMax
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 3 2012, 07:05 AM) *
huh.gif

Just saying as long as we are talking about Italian creative type players. You mentioned a couple from the past, reminded me of Fiore.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Sep 3 2012, 03:37 PM) *
Just saying as long as we are talking about Italian creative type players. You mentioned a couple from the past, reminded me of Fiore.

Oh that! Sure, Fiore is yet another good example.
Bluesummers
zenit just splashed 80m to sign hulk and witsel. Our group just got a hell of a lot tougher.
William405
Meh..I don't rate both of them smile.gif
X-Offender
Neither of them are worth that much. Zenit could have invested those money better.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 4 2012, 02:04 AM) *
Neither of them are worth that much. Zenit could have invested those money better.

Who cares, let them! It's not that their money source will drain in near future.
han2503
You really think a good forward and a decent DM change all that much in our group?

Hulk is good, not worth anywhere near 60m or whatever reported price they paid for him, and Witsel is a decent midfielder. We have those by the bucket load.
arivanjj
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 1 2012, 05:31 AM) *

WEIRD. i was listening to that song a couple of days ago on youtube!

headphone.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 4 2012, 02:04 AM) *

Exactly. They could have bought Ibra and Silva from us.
TheOgre
Talks everywhere od Ronaldo being unhappy at Madrid, maybe a berlu Christmas present?? wink.gif laugh.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (TheOgre @ Sep 4 2012, 04:52 PM) *
Talks everywhere od Ronaldo being unhappy at Madrid, maybe a berlu Christmas present?? wink.gif laugh.gif

If we can offer €120 million to Madrid, cause that's the amount City are ready spend for him.

Link
acid911
Eh, how long before we see €1 billion transfer fees/clauses for players?! rolleyes.gif Quick, somebody kill me!
dst
I don't have a problem with these price tags. I mean those guys bring that money back we cannot compare with how things were even 10 years ago.
Zed.D
QUOTE (acid911 @ Sep 4 2012, 07:38 PM) *
Eh, how long before we see €1 billion transfer fees/clauses for players?! rolleyes.gif Quick, somebody kill me!

Um... that's already Ronaldo's buyout clause. yes, 1 billion.
acid911
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Sep 4 2012, 10:00 PM) *
Um... that's already Ronaldo's buyout clause. yes, 1 billion.

Interesting. sleepysmiley03.gif 1 billion, you say!

X-Offender
It's funny how 10-15 years ago, the economy was stable and prices in football were low. Now that countries are on the verge of collapse, we have insane amounts governing the football world. Talk about paradox.
Zed.D
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 4 2012, 09:48 PM) *
It's funny how 10-15 years ago, the economy was stable and prices in football were low. Now that countries are on the verge of collapse, we have insane amounts governing the football world. Talk about paradox.

Interesting point.
Bluesummers
Its a stupid system and it'll cause european football to die. It'll get to the point where paying your interest payments alone won't be good enough and when the banks start recalling their loans is when these clubs will begin collapsing.

I'll say La Liga goes first with Barca and Madrid struggling.
kurtsimonw
Madrid struggle, lol.

They smashed the World transfer record twice in 1 transfer window. They made a profit that financial year.
Jack Sparrow
If I pay 100 million for Cristiano Ronaldo, but agree to pay it at 10 million for the next 10 years, all my expenses are is at 10 million right??

As long as they can make the interest payments it's all fine. Banks generally don't like to recall loans, since it leaves a very bad impression on a bank's workings.

But the next few seasons will be interesting. Barca and Real had very quiet windows this season (relatively). The wage problem is going to hit them soon.
Bluesummers
You cant keep riding the gravy train forever. It will have to stop at some point.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 4 2012, 08:18 PM) *

Surely the introduction of the Euro-currency did more damage than good, one can argue. It allowed countries like Greece, Spain, etc to borrow at the same low-rate that Germany (being the benchmark) would borrow at.

kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 5 2012, 09:41 AM) *
If I pay 100 million for Cristiano Ronaldo, but agree to pay it at 10 million for the next 10 years, all my expenses are is at 10 million right??

That's not what their account showed. It showed around 200m on transfer purchases (Kaka', Ronaldo + others), yet their overall numbers were still a profit. So even if they agreed to pay out the full transfer on the day, they'd make money overall.

If they did wat you said above (even if it's not shown that way in the accounts) there's even less chance FFP will have any impact on Madrid.

As for wages, they spent 200m on transfer in 1 summer and made money. Even if they spent 100m on transfers every year, their wages would have to increase 100m just to reach the crazy figure they paid to get Kaka'/Ronaldo. FFP isn't even on Madrid's radar.
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 5 2012, 12:30 PM) *
Surely the introduction of the Euro-currency did more damage than good, one can argue. It allowed countries like Greece, Spain, etc to borrow at the same low-rate that Germany (being the benchmark) would borrow at.

That's too superficial I'd say. The problem is not the currency itself, the problem is that no side have kept their promises. Greece and Spain have problems but France have too. And it's not because they borrow at that rate. It's because Germany have kept inflation under 2%, which was the minimum agreed upon when Eurozone was founded and as a result increased their competitiveness against everybody as they increased their surplus against everyone else's deficits. But well, this is the Winter Transfers thread. biggrin.gif
m1ke
Interesting read I thought - http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/21560
Zed.D
^^ Good news biggrin.gif
KillerMax
Maybe our management is doing the sensible thing after all and looking out for the club in the long run. And before everyone comes at me with the senators and their hefty contracts argument etc etc... Look, no one predicted this economical downfall, or at least no one took it that seriously before it started to really hit big western nations left and right. Hell, some people still are not taking it seriously. So again, maybe the management is doing the sensible thing here and getting rid of Ibra and Silva will finally seem beneficial to the club as the $hit starts to hit the fan everywhere.
Zed.D
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Sep 5 2012, 10:06 PM) *
Maybe our management is doing the sensible thing after all and looking out for the club in the long run. And before everyone comes at me with the senators and their hefty contracts argument etc etc... Look, no one predicted this economical downfall, or at least no one took it that seriously before it started to really hit big western nations left and right. Hell, some people still are not taking it seriously. So again, maybe the management is doing the sensible thing here and getting rid of Ibra and Silva will finally seem beneficial to the club as the $hit starts to hit the fan everywhere.

I suppose so.

But we'll see who will have the last laugh. Galliani's and Milan's of this world or Real Madrid's/PSG's/Man City's/etc.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (m1ke @ Sep 5 2012, 05:31 PM) *

Great find m1ke king.gif

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Sep 5 2012, 08:36 PM) *

Well well 96.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Sep 6 2012, 11:20 AM) *
I suppose so.

But we'll see who will have the last laugh. Galliani's and Milan's of this world or Real Madrid's/PSG's/Man City's/etc.

I don't think the result will go in favor of only one side. PSG might win something but lose in the end. Milan on the other hand may experience seasons without winning big titles but still remain on top and "solvent".
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 6 2012, 06:51 PM) *
I don't think the result will go in favor of only one side. PSG might win something but lose in the end. Milan on the other hand may experience seasons without winning big titles but still remain on top and "solvent".

I personally think we will be a better positioned club by 2015.

Something I have been contemplating recently; Roma, Lazio, Udinese, Palermo, Napoli .. All teams who all can hold their weight against the 'experienced' Milan, wonder if that gives them an advantage against us considering our first team in the 2012/2013 season. Do they finaly have an advantage against us? Especially if you factor in the minimum aim set for Allegri, 3rd place. This will definitly be a very competitive year for Serie A, with probably only Juventus and Napoli in contention for 1st place.

But that is only normal, as through tough times you start to build a strong core to the team. Inshalla. Question is, how long will it take..
Jack Sparrow
I hope the CL will affect Juve's performances. In fact I believe it will. Unless of course they get kicked out early.

I don't count on Roma to challenge, but I do count on them to take points off our rivals and possibly us. I was a little irritated with Allegri coming out and saying we're only gonna get 3rd. He should just have said nothing.

My feeling is, if we can stay 'relatively' injury-free we can stick to the top till December. Probably by then we will know where to strengthen seriously.for eg...seeing Antonini's performance and De Sciglio, I don't see LB as a top priority anymore esp since we're not caring much for the CL. Instead Cassano leaving and El Sharaawy taking a bit longer to make the step up, I would think an SS/AM is important.

Comes back to that damn Brazilian choir boy again doesn't it?! rolleyes.gif

I'm hopeful Galliani will make some more shrewd moves in the winter window, just like we did the year we won the scudetto.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.