Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real Madrid - Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3
han2503
It's a 2:35 am CET. Anyone brave enough to watch it be my guest. I think I'll catch the highlights tomorrow
Jack Sparrow
One ***-whoppin coming right up! biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
I'll be here and watch it. Missed out on Schalke and Chelsea, so this is the one I'll watch.

Any live stream links are welcome, I somehow doubt any TV network will give a live transmission here.
X-Offender
Probable line-ups:

MILAN: Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, Acerbi, Antonini; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Flamini; Boateng, Robinho, Cassano.

REAL MADRID: Casillas; Arbeloa, Albiol, Sergio Ramos, Fabio Coentrao; Granero, Xabi Alonso; Cristiano Ronaldo, Ozil, Jesè; Benzema.
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 8 2012, 05:53 PM) *
I'll be here and watch it. Missed out on Schalke and Chelsea, so this is the one I'll watch.

Any live stream links are welcome, I somehow doubt any TV network will give a live transmission here.

From milan-obession:
atdhe.tv

rojadirect.me

www.livefootball.ws

www.myp2p.peveetle.com

http://www.firstrow.tv/

http://www.stream2watch.me/

I'll be watching it too,so i'll post a link when I can find it.

Cheers.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 8 2012, 03:27 PM) *
Probable line-ups:

MILAN: Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, Acerbi, Antonini; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Flamini; Boateng, Robinho, Cassano.

REAL MADRID: Casillas; Arbeloa, Albiol, Sergio Ramos, Fabio Coentrao; Granero, Xabi Alonso; Cristiano Ronaldo, Ozil, Jesè; Benzema.

What's up with Mexes? He hasn't played yet in this pre-season right?

We'd be really ****** if he's injured for the start of the season.

And I really want to see Monto start in front of the defence, see how that works out. Insisting with Ambro at this point is fruitless
d'Arc.LP
Ahhh perfect timing. It's Ramadan and I usually stay up all night 'cos we eat at 3 AM before fasting all day. I have a feeling we'll own Madrid this time, but it wont matter since it's a friendly.

Montolivo is apparently slightly injured so he may not take part in tonight's game against Real Madrid. Ambrosini is set to start. (RossoneriBlog)
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 8 2012, 06:00 PM) *
What's up with Mexes? He hasn't played yet in this pre-season right?

We'd be really ****** if he's injured for the start of the season.

Mexes returned home some days ago because of his new-born baby. smile.gif
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 8 2012, 09:03 PM) *
Mexes returned home some days ago because of his new-born baby. smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Han always wants to complain biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Aug 8 2012, 07:11 PM) *
biggrin.gif

Han always wants to complain biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Not complaining just asking a question since when we don't see a player on the team sheet it generally means that the player is injured in our case
CHU-LIP
I really don't like the rumoured starting midfield. At least one of Emanuelson and Montolivo should start. Now there is zero creativity in the midfield, and also the full-backs are weak attacking wise.
Jack Bauer
Monto won't play, some minor injury.
Jack Bauer
links:

http://livetv.ru/en/eventinfo/129310_real_madrid_milan/
William405
Milan: (4-3-3): Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, Acerbi, Antonini; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Flamini; Cassano, Boateng, Robinho.

Madrid (4-2-3-1): Casillas; Nacho, Varane, Pepe, Coentrão; Lass, Khedira; Di Maria, Özil, Ronaldo; Benzema.

X-Offender
I think Acerbi is the slowest player I've ever seen. Cassano looks completely out of shape.
William405
Boateng loses the ball everytime he gets it.

And,Madrid score.
Fillipo Simone
Brilliant goal by di Maria.
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Aug 9 2012, 02:33 AM) *
Boateng loses the ball everytime he gets it.

It's funny, because he tries to do all these tricks and runs he's clearly incapable of. The guy should just be a box-to-box mid and forget about everything else.
Fillipo Simone
Our midfielders are walking around like they don't give a damn.

What has Cassano been doing since the Euro??
X-Offender
Diarra calling Nocerino 'puta'. laugh.gif
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 9 2012, 03:36 AM) *
Our midfielders are walking around like they don't give a damn.

What has Cassano been doing since the Euro??

Flamini has been trying imo
Fillipo Simone
It's so unusual to see the number 8 playing...and knowing it isn't Rino. Feels so odd.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 9 2012, 02:38 AM) *
It's so unusual to see the number 8 playing...and knowing it isn't Rino. Feels so odd.

Aye, I feel the same way.
Fillipo Simone
Antonini rolleyes.gif

Milan looks miles behind this Madrid.
Fillipo Simone
WOW. Brilliant team goal.
William405
AND Milan LEVEL!Nice teamplay!
X-Offender
Robinho, what a goal!
arivanjj
hehe classy from robinho.
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 9 2012, 03:39 AM) *
Antonini rolleyes.gif

Milan looks miles behind this Madrid.

Yes,horrible...
Jack Bauer
Fillipo Simone
Bonera-Acerbi pairing must be slower then any other combination I've seen play, including Yepes-Nesta.
Jack Bauer
Sloppy Ambro. Almost cost us.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Aug 9 2012, 02:46 AM) *
Sloppy Ambro. Almost cost us.

Ambro? That was Nocerino's fault.
Fillipo Simone
Anyway, awful match so far. Milan unable to show any cohesion. Loosing possession after 2-3 passes max.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 9 2012, 03:49 AM) *
Ambro? That was Nocerino's fault.

It was Ambro's bad pass.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 9 2012, 02:46 AM) *
Bonera-Acerbi pairing must be slower then any other combination I've seen play, including Yepes-Nesta.

Say what you want, but Bonera has been excellent so far. And I mean in these whole bunch of games, not just tonight.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 9 2012, 02:56 AM) *
Say what you want, but Bonera has been excellent so far. And I mean in these whole bunch of games, not just tonight.

Agreed.

If even Bonera preforms, I think central defense is not what we should worry about.
arivanjj
man those collars look hideous dry.gif
William405
Amazing goal from Ronaldo.
William405
Konstant with some nice little run.

Kaka enters the field..
arivanjj
hopefully ambro is out for the season.
Jack Bauer
The gap in quality is just too big. They are an A level team, we are not. Some of our current players should be only playing with Milan on PES.

It's just sad to see Mesbah wearing the Milan shirt.
amancik
Kaka' has been amazing in this game, assisted 3 goals.
KillerMax
unsure.gif First real test, first real rhymes with grape.
X-Offender
5-1? Oh god...
arivanjj
get a taste of that mr berlusconi
X-Offender
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 9 2012, 04:09 AM) *
get a taste of that mr berlusconi

As if he cares.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 9 2012, 03:35 AM) *
hopefully ambro is out for the season.

I can't understand a Milan fan giving **** like this to a player like Ambrosini.

Really something to talk like that about your team's captain, member of the team for 16 years.
arivanjj
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Aug 9 2012, 12:18 PM) *
I can't understand a Milan fan giving **** like this to a player like Ambrosini.

Really something to talk like that about your team's captain, member of the team for 16 years.

what i said had nothing to do with what he's done in the past. while i admit i'm not the fondest fan of ambrosini you have to admit playing with 10 men would do milan better than having our defense with expectation of him doing anything useful in midfield. he's done. he should've left with the rest. simple as that.
X-Offender
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 9 2012, 04:47 AM) *
what i said had nothing to do with what he's done in the past. while i admit i'm not the fondest fan of ambrosini you have to admit playing with 10 men would do milan better than having our defense with expectation of him doing anything useful in midfield. he's done. he should've left with the rest. simple as that.

I'd rather play a one-legged Ambrosini than someone like Traoré.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.