Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 9 - Milan - Parma
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2
han2503
Onwards and upwards. A must win game for the 3 points. The top teams are playing each other this round, so this should be a big chance to get in the top 3
Jack Bauer
Also, we have a trip to Roma after this game. Important not to lose points here.
X-Offender
I'm leaving for Milan tomorrow, got an exam on Tuesday. Probably will go to the stadium for this one. It's been a while. smile.gif
Jack Bauer
Enjoy and don't come back without victory wink.gif
X-Offender
I'm not leaving without a victory. biggrin.gif
drucurl
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 23 2011, 07:34 PM) *
I'm leaving for Milan tomorrow, got an exam on Tuesday. Probably will go to the stadium for this one. It's been a while. smile.gif

Make sure and print out your signature on your T-Shirt sleep.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 24 2011, 02:34 AM) *

Bring back high marks and the 3 points please king.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 24 2011, 04:27 PM) *
Bring back high marks and the 3 points please

Hold the marks, please, the world need the points. tongue.gif laugh.gif Just joking! Get them both, tiger!
Fillipo Simone
Let's hope we can start this match with a positive mindset and planned lineup.
Jack Sparrow
Win! We have to win...Parma are not in a good moment right now. Win...and then in the winter land Giovinco and Jovetic... tongue.gif
William405
Jovetic was amazing against Catania.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 24 2011, 12:34 AM) *

Can you explain to Allegri the meaning of 'playing your best players'! Have a great time devil.gif
Suhail 3
Ibrahimovic needs to net a brace in this game, he hasnt been himself of late. I was expecting him to be on top form against lecce but he was to an extent - non existent

Forza Milan
Jack Bauer
Abbiati, Roma,
Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Mexes, Taiwo, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Yepes,
Ambrosini, Aquilani, Boateng, Emanuelson, Nocerino, Van Bommel,
Cassano, El-Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Robinho

Silva is back, Nesta will get a rest.

Might be also a good idea to rest MvB and Casano before Roma. They have been playing non-stop.
Fillipo Simone
Indeed, they need rest. Somehow I doubt they'll get it.
han2503
Agreed. I'd really like to see something along these lines

Abate--Thiago--Mexes-Taiwo
Aqui--Nocerino--Boateng
El Shaa
Ibra--Robs

Cassano and VB have been playing non-stop, they need a rest
William405
We'll play like this probably:

Abate--Thiago--Mexes-Taiwo
Aqui--Ambrosini--Nocerino
Boateng
Ibra--Robinho

Allegri said he will rest MVB,and will play a Boateng-Ibra-Cassano/Robinho trio.

I like your formation much better though biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
It was clear that Ambrosini isn't fit and prepared to start a match, or even feature in one. If Allegri starts with Ambro, I'll really have to question his sanity.

What's the status of Pippo and Seedorf?
drucurl
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 25 2011, 02:27 PM) *
It was clear that Ambrosini isn't fit and prepared to start a match, or even feature in one. If Allegri starts with Ambro, I'll really have to question his sanity.

What's the status of Pippo and Seedorf?

Ambro's starting!!!
Forza Allegri the next Capello dry.gif
Dracoris
Surely he wouldn't start Nocerino there? If you want to rest MvB then you pretty much have to start Ambro if you stick to the same system.
amancik
Abbiati
Abate-Yepes-Mexes-Taiwo
Aquilani-Thiago Silva-Nocerino
Boateng
Robinho-Ibrahimovic

This is how I'd line-up.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 25 2011, 09:02 PM) *
Indeed, they need rest. Somehow I doubt they'll get it.

Allegri confirmed that MvB won't be playing from the start.
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Oct 26 2011, 05:04 AM) *
Allegri confirmed that MvB won't be playing from the start.

I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to rest, a player shouldn't be starting. wink.gif Period. Give the player a full time off, enjoy themselves, get the fatigue out of their system. Unless of course, there are very rare circumstances. I mean, even if MvB plays the last 30 minutes, it's not much of a rest for the match in Roma.
han2503
According o mediaset Ambro is starting rolleyes.gif Like I said, he never learns. And as Filippo likes to say, 1 step forward, 2 steps back

Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, T.Silva, Yepes, Antonini; Aquilani, Ambrosini, Nocerino; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Robinho
CHU-LIP
It's funny how there are people who wants Van Bommel to be rested AND act like Allegri is a complete idiot for playing Ambrosini instead. Seedorf is out injured (and that Calvano kid is too IIRC), Strasser is out loaned, Nocerino and Aquilani are no anchors. You make it impossible for Allegri this time, really.

It either has to be Ambrosini or Thiago Silva in front of the defense, since Van Bommel really should be rested.

Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, T.Silva, Yepes, Antonini; Aquilani, Ambrosini, Nocerino; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Robinho

I would play Taiwo instead of Antonini, rest I agree with. Mexes seems not ready, and Yepes is a good defender and will preform well when playing along Thiago Silva. So that means Bonera if you choose Thiago Silva as anchor, also far from ideal. With Yepes and Thiago Silva we will have a good central pairing, and Ambrosini this time will play as anchor and not as wide-central mid along Van Bommel in the same midfield. It's much better this way, and there's simply a lack for other options. Ambrosini is known to be poor his first game after returning, and especially as wide-central mid (not his best position) next to a poor Van Bommel (tired) (making midfield too slow*, simply has fail waiting for it) it's tough then. Still I have little hope for him this season, but today I see no other options than starting him. We can always make a sub during the game. (*and a huge lack of creativity)
han2503
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Oct 26 2011, 12:13 PM) *
It's funny how there are people who wants Van Bommel to be rested AND act like Allegri is a complete idiot for playing Ambrosini instead. Seedorf is out injured (and that Calvano kid is too IIRC), Strasser is out loaned, Nocerino and Aquilani are no anchors. You make it impossible for Allegri this time, really.

It either has to be Ambrosini or Thiago Silva in front of the defense, since Van Bommel really should be rested.

I would play Taiwo instead of Antonini, rest I agree with. Mexes seems not ready, and Yepes is a good defender and will preform well when playing along Thiago Silva. So that means Bonera if you choose Thiago Silva as anchor, also far from ideal. With Yepes and Thiago Silva we will have a good central pairing, and Ambrosini this time will play as anchor and not as wide-central mid along Van Bommel in the same midfield. It's much better this way, and there's simply a lack for other options. Ambrosini is known to be poor his first game after returning, and especially as wide-central mid (not his best position) next to a poor Van Bommel (tired) (making midfield too slow*, simply has fail waiting for it) it's tough then. Still I have little hope for him this season, but today I see no other options than starting him. We can always make a sub during the game. (*and a huge lack of creativity)

Ambrosini was appaling on Sunday, injury or not, he shouldn't be playing, the position might have effected him slightly, but it cannot be excuse for such a terrible showing, the lunging at everythig in sight, horrible passing, etc. That had nothing to do with his position, and more to do with how terrible he's been this season when he has played.

He just shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch. We can easily play without an anchor, just like we did throughout the Carlo era (Pirlo was not an anchor) Just put in Nocerino as a destroyer, muve Boateng back to provide energy and play Aqui to create and move the ball. Playing Ambro will be a mistake, and Allegri will once again be proved wrong when Ambro or antonini commit another f*** up just like they did on Sunday.

As for Yepes, I don't think he should be playing this one. He made a horrible mistake on Sunday and was terrible overall, the goal was crucial but should be covering up such a shocking performance either. Mexes is a top class defender, and getting him match fit and in form should be top priority. We absolutely need Mexes to be in good condition, Nesta cannot handle it anymore, and playing Bonera and Yepes won't amount to anything aside from the occasional mistake
Dracoris
You have to put Ambrosini there. You guys act like you expect Allegri to just change his system which he has proved time and time again he's probably not going to do that. If memory serves me correctly, Ambrosini put in his best efforts at that position last year. Allegri does some pretty stupid things sometimes (Like starting Ambro on the right) but he's not nearly the Serie C coach you guys make him out to be. He's on the Ballon d' Or shortlist for goodness sake.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Oct 26 2011, 04:54 PM) *
You have to put Ambrosini there. You guys act like you expect Allegri to just change his system which he has proved time and time again he's probably not going to do that. If memory serves me correctly, Ambrosini put in his best efforts at that position last year. Allegri does some pretty stupid things sometimes (Like starting Ambro on the right) but he's not nearly the Serie C coach you guys make him out to be. He's on the Ballon d' Or shortlist for goodness sake.

+1
han2503
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Oct 26 2011, 01:54 PM) *

It's not completely changing the system, it's tweaking it to adjust to the players you have available.

Ambro last season was average, and was injured for half of it. His last really good season was under Leo, 2 seasons ago. At his age that seems more like a decade ago then just 2 seasons.

Here's the latest predicted line-up

Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, T.Silva, Taiwo; Aquilani, Ambrosini, Nocerino; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Cassano

That says it all in regards to his smarts wink.gif
Jack Bauer
MILAN: Abbiati, Abate, Bonera dry.gif dry.gif , Thiago Silva, Taiwo, Aquilani, Ambrosini, Nocerino, Boateng, Ibrahimovic, Cassano.
PARMA: Mirante, Zaccardo, Paletta, Feltscher, Gobbi, Valiani, Morrone, Nwankwo, Modesto, Giovinco, Valdes.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 26 2011, 01:19 PM) *
Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, T.Silva, Taiwo; Aquilani, Ambrosini, Nocerino; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Cassano

That says it all in regards to his smarts wink.gif

I see no real problem with Cassano being in the starting line up other than it being presumed he has accumulated fatigue.

The case of the other two are more along the lines of they are no longer starting material or worse 'no longer Milan worthy.'
han2503
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Oct 26 2011, 07:10 PM) *
I see no real problem with Cassano being in the starting line up other than it being presumed he has accumulated fatigue.

The case of the other two are more along the lines of they are no longer starting material or worse 'no longer Milan worthy.'

Cassano has been playing non-stop for both club and country since August. He deserved a breather, especially when you have someone like Robinho on the bench

The other 2 are just ridiculous decisions
Fillipo Simone
Well, let's see what happens.
drucurl
GAMETIMEEEEEE
drucurl
Stream quality ranges from .gif speed to .ppt speed
han2503
Very lathargic so far
Darunia
Anyone got a stream?
drucurl
QUOTE (Darunia @ Oct 26 2011, 03:05 PM) *
Anyone got a stream?
try this smile.gif

han2503
NOCERINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CrazyMilanFan
nocrino scores 1-0
Boban10
Nocerino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go on wee man!!! smile.gif
drucurl
Nocerinooooooooooooooooooooo
han2503
Ambro needs to come off pronto. Bring Robinho on instead. He isn't doing sh!t aside from being emberassed by Giovinco
han2503
NOCERINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

laugh.gif

2-0
Boban10
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nocerino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a strike!!! smile.gif
CrazyMilanFan
wow 2-0 this time nocerino scores a screamer
Jack Bauer
WHAT A GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOCERINO!!!
han2503
Have we ever scored this many long range goals in one season? laugh.gif
drucurl
OMG MILAN'S Midfield is scoring
Danny
Is it just me or are we hitting form all of a sudden?

I still can't quite believe we're in 7th place after the start we've had.

We might not be out of the Scudetto after all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.