Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Bluesummers

MATCH INFO:

WEDNESDAY
SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
20:45 CET
STADIO OLIMPICO
Bluesummers
They are a tough team. I'd play this if we have no robinho or Pato.

4-4-2

--------------Abbiati-----

Zambrotta-Sokratis-Silva-Antonini

-Abate-Gattuso-Pirlo-Boateng

-------Ibra-----Ronaldinho----------

or:

4-3-1-2

------------Abbiati----------

Zambrotta--Sokratis--Silva--Antonini--

-----Gattuso---Pirlo---Boateng---

--------------Ibra--------

--------Inzaghi---------Ronaldinho

No point sticking to the 4-3-3 if we have no pato or robinho. Its not going to work, especially against a team like lazio.
Ry4n
why are these games so close together ohmy.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Sep 18 2010, 06:28 PM) *
why are these games so close together ohmy.gif

We play champions league and Coppa italia so some of the games are rescheduled.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 19 2010, 01:25 AM) *
Zambrotta-Sokratis-Silva-Antonini

What happened to Nesta?
Bluesummers
I want to give him a rest. He can't play every game otherwise he's going to get injured again and our season's done.

It would be nice too if we had someone like VDV or Honda or even poli so we could rest pirlo too. But its a shame we don't. Seedorf doesn't do a good enough job in pirlo's position imo to be his back up.
Ry4n
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 19 2010, 04:29 AM) *
We play champions league and Coppa italia so some of the games are rescheduled.

sucks for the team we have enough depth though now wink.gif
d'Arc.LP
I'd go with this :

Amelia

Zambrotta - Silva - Yepes - Antonini

Boateng - Pirlo - Strasser

Merkel

Ibrahimovic - Ronaldinho
han2503
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 19 2010, 08:36 AM) *
I'd go with this :

Amelia

Zambrotta - Silva - Yepes - Antonini

Boateng - Pirlo - Strasser

Merkel

Ibrahimovic - Ronaldinho

No way we can play Merkel and Strasser against Lazio. If Robinho and Flamini are still out then I'd go for this

Amelia

Zambrotta - Silva - Nesta - Antonini

Boateng - Pirlo - Rino

Seedorf

Ibrahimovic - Ronaldinho

Also resting Nesta against Lazio and playing him against Catania doesn't make any sense. Nesta needs to play, especially when we're so exposed at the back
Bluesummers
I would agree with you but this is a mid week game. Its too much for him and seedorf as well. Against lazio i'm sure yepes or sokratis can do the job.

They are not going to sit back and counter. Lazio are going to come at us.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2010, 09:41 AM) *
No way we can play Merkel and Strasser against Lazio. If Robinho and Flamini are still out then I'd go for this

Amelia

Zambrotta - Silva - Nesta - Antonini

Boateng - Pirlo - Rino

Seedorf

Ibrahimovic - Ronaldinho

Also resting Nesta against Lazio and playing him against Catania doesn't make any sense. Nesta needs to play, especially when we're so exposed at the back

Strasser is very good. He is young but is good enough to replace Rino. He is better than Rino nowdays. With him and Boateng in midfield we will be quite strong.

Robinho, Pato and Flamini are not fit and are expected to be out also against Lazio. Seedorf is old and is tired. We saw it against Catania. Oduamandi plays only in the wings so I'd chose Merkel first.

I'm not resting Nesta. I'm sending him out for not leading the defence very good. I was skeptical about him but it looks like Yepes is quite good so why not.
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 19 2010, 09:46 AM) *
I would agree with you but this is a mid week game. Its too much for him and seedorf as well. Against lazio i'm sure yepes or sokratis can do the job.

They are not going to sit back and counter. Lazio are going to come at us.

I think Lazio will watch our last 2 Serie A matches and have their plan down to a T. Still a defense with Nesta is our strongest option, he can play more then once a week as long as it's not a continuos occurance. Plus Sokratis was having trouble against Cesena, I'd rather not risk it against Lazio who have better forwards.

I'd rather a half legged Seedorf then Abate running without cause in midfield. I'm sure Allegri would agree with me. yes we're currently pushing players to their limits but our schedule doesn't permit anything less atm, especially now that we're struck with a lot of injuries in midfield and attack. We really have no other options atm

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 19 2010, 09:51 AM) *
Strasser is very good. He is young but is good enough to replace Rino. He is better than Rino nowdays. With him and Boateng in midfield we will be quite strong.

Robinho, Pato and Flamini are not fit and are expected to be out also against Lazio. Seedorf is old and is tired. We saw it against Catania. Oduamandi plays only in the wings so I'd chose Merkel first.

I'm not resting Nesta. I'm sending him out for not leading the defence very good. I was skeptical about him but it looks like Yepes is quite good so why not.

Throwing Strasser to the lions like that is not a good idea, same thing with Merkel, if they have bad game, they'll struggle to find their feet again.

I don't know if Flamini and Robinho will still be out, Gazzetta said that Flamini should return on week 4, which is the Lazio game. Robinho's knock was minor so I think he should be ok. We'll see, either way, I wouldn't risk any of those kids in such a game.

And if the medical staff think Nesta is ok to play then he will play.
Bluesummers
I wouldn't go that far han. Allegri strikes me as a type of person that will change something if it doesnt work. He's not carlo or leo.

He already tried a midfield w/o DM, which is something we've never seen before.

I don't think he's an idiot and he knows that he has no links with milan so he's just another manager fighting for his job. He might do some crazy s*** if things don't work out.

If we lose against lazio, I have a feeling he'll change the system a little bit.

I'd personally love it if we played something like this.

-----------Abbiati-----------

Zambrotta-Nesta--Silva--Antonini---

------Flamini------Pirlo------

-Robinho-----Ibra-----Ronaldinho--

-----------Pato--------------

d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2010, 09:05 AM) *
Throwing Strasser to the lions like that is not a good idea, same thing with Merkel, if they have bad game, they'll struggle to find their feet again.

I don't know if Flamini and Robinho will still be out, Gazzetta said that Flamini should return on week 4, which is the Lazio game. Robinho's knock was minor so I think he should be ok. We'll see, either way, I wouldn't risk any of those kids in such a game.

And if the medical staff think Nesta is ok to play then he will play.

Even it was a friendly match they played against Arsenal and Lyon. They were good. I don't think they're going to "breake down" if they don't impress. Maybe Merkel can be replaced latter in the game. Strasser is part of first team and he played some games for the first team in the past. It's not like has never played with the team and it's new.

Last year medical staff said that Pato can play against Napoli. We know what happened.

EDIT: I must say I agree with Blue
han2503
Everyone can put out their crazy lineups, but at the end of the day, I think I chose the likeliest one. I can't really see either Merkel or Strasser getting on the pitch and Seedorf and Nesta will start imo 95% sure of this
Bluesummers
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2010, 03:34 AM) *
Everyone can put out their crazy lineups, but at the end of the day, I think I chose the likeliest one. I can't really see either Merkel or Strasser getting on the pitch and Seedorf and Nesta will start imo 95% sure of this

wanna bet tongue.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2010, 09:34 AM) *

Like I said in my post:

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 19 2010, 08:36 AM) *
I'd go with this :

I know it's not likely,but...
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 19 2010, 10:59 AM) *
wanna bet tongue.gif

I never back down from a bet!!!

I bet you that Seedorf and Nesta will both start against Lazio.

Any ideas for what will happen to the winner and loser of the bet? biggrin.gif
Bluesummers
you make up the rules i'm too lazy
d'Arc.LP
fiesta.gif

I bet 5$ that han will win , lol biggrin.gif
han2503
How about the loser sporting this for a week or 2

That way the entire forum suffers with us biggrin.gif
Bluesummers
thats way too much for a mini bet like this!!
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 19 2010, 10:40 AM) *
thats way too much for a mini bet like this!!

Oh come on!!! Be a man and take it!! devil.gif
agenth
haha it's just a week biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 19 2010, 12:25 PM) *
fiesta.gif

I bet 5$ that han will win , lol biggrin.gif

How about our bet on Boateng last night? wink.gif
CHU-LIP
A bet about Kaladze as signature or what? I will be a week or how long it takes away if so...

So Robinho and Flamini might be ready for this match? I surely hope Robinho can start. With Pato out we need him. We have enough DM's so Flamini is less important, but still, surely if Ambrosini still is out it would be nice to see Flamini start. Also hopefully Zambrotta can start. Let's see if he can do it better than Bonera who IMO wasn't that bad, but I hope Zambrotta will do better. Also I kinda want Amelia to be given a chance. Anywho, I hope we play with a DM behind Pirlo and Boateng.
X-Offender
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 19 2010, 04:14 PM) *
We have enough DM's so Flamini is less important, but still, surely if Ambrosini still is out it would be nice to see Flamini start.

Say what? We only have Gattuso at the moment. Ambrosini will be out for 3 weeks, and Boateng is not a DM. I don't count Strasser cause Allegri will never field him as a starter.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2010, 04:40 PM) *
Say what? We only have Gattuso at the moment. Ambrosini will be out for 3 weeks, and Boateng is not a DM. I don't count Strasser cause Allegri will never field him as a starter.

I don't count Boateng as DM either... but we still got Gattuso like you said, and also Strasser I would count. But what got as Pato replacement if Robinho cannot play either? Odu??????? dry.gif (oh, or Pippo as RW or so)

Also, Papastathopoulos seems to be a DM option too?
X-Offender
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 19 2010, 04:52 PM) *
I don't count Boateng as DM either... but we still got Gattuso like you said, and also Strasser I would count. But what got as Pato replacement if Robinho cannot play either? Odu??????? dry.gif

Also, Papastathopoulos seems to be a DM option too?

Only Gattuso is not enough. Like I said, Allegri will never play Strasser as starter. Counting Sokratis as DM is being desperate. We really need Flamini back. sad.gif
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2010, 04:54 PM) *
Only Gattuso is not enough. Like I said, Allegri will never play Strasser as starter. Counting Sokratis as DM is being desperate. We really need Flamini back. sad.gif

I'd love to see Flamini back I fully agree. Just saying Robinho is even more important. wink.gif

If we can play:
Dinho - Zlatan - Binho
Pirlo - Prince
Flams
Anton' - Silva - Nesta - Zambr'
A...

...it would be very nice, but Gattuso instead of Flamini is not as bad than Odu or Pippo instead of Robinho, just saying...
X-Offender
Robinho will probably play, he just had a minor injury, though I can't assure you that 100%. Flamini has been out for a long time and now I'm starting to get worried.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2010, 04:01 PM) *
Robinho will probably play, he just had a minor injury, though I can't assure you that 100%. Flamini has been out for a long time and now I'm starting to get worried.

When was the last time he played? Arsenal in preseason?
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2010, 05:15 PM) *
When was the last time he played? Arsenal in preseason?

Yeah, I think so.
han2503
Flamini e Robinho nel gruppo
Mail Stampa Gazzatown 19 settembre 2010 - Seduta di lavoro per i rossoneri dopo il pareggio con il Catania. Chi ha giocato ha svolto una seduta defaticante in palestra. Allegri ha poi fatto effettuare ai giocatori qualche esercitazione sul possesso palle e conclusioni a rete. A seguire i rossoneri hanno effettuato una partitella di 20 minuti 7 contro 7 a metà campo con i portieri. Flamini e Robinho si sono allenati con i compagni. Allenamento differenziato in palestra per Oddo e Onyewu. Proseguono le cure per Pato: per lui oggi solo piscina.
Source: Gazzetta.it

Gazzetta just added this, does it mean that both players are back training with the rest of the team?
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2010, 05:29 PM) *
Gazzetta just added this, does it mean that both players are back training with the rest of the team?

Yep, they did the whole training with the rest of the squad. Hopefully they'll both start on Wednesday. *fingers crossed*
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2010, 03:31 PM) *
Yep, they did the whole training with the rest of the squad. Hopefully they'll both start on Wednesday. *fingers crossed*

Same
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2010, 03:04 PM) *
How about our bet on Boateng last night? wink.gif

I rejected your offer 'cos I knew Allegri is stupid enough to play with no DM.
han2503
So if they're ready we can finally try for this one.

Zambro--Nesta--Thiago--Antonini
Flamini--Pirlo--Boateng
Robinho--Ibra--Ronnie

I've got to say, that gives me a lot more confidence
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2010, 04:37 PM) *
So if they're ready we can finally try for this one.

Zambro--Nesta--Thiago--Antonini
Flamini--Pirlo--Boateng
Robinho--Ibra--Ronnie

I've got to say, that gives me a lot more confidence

This is the best combination we have with available players (If Robinho and Flamini are fit).

Btw even yesterday (aftergame) I said that Boateng deserves a first team place. But not without a DM in midfield smile.gif
han2503
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 19 2010, 03:41 PM) *
This is the best combination we have with available players (If Robinho and Flamini are fit).

Btw even yesterday (aftergame) I said that Boateng deserves a first team place. But not without a DM in midfield smile.gif

I agree with that as well, same as most on here.

But Allegri really had his hands strapped against Catania. I don't beleive that Rino would have made that much of a difference he's just way out of his depth these days
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2010, 03:52 PM) *
I agree with that as well, same as most on here.

But Allegri really had his hands strapped against Catania. I don't beleive that Rino would have made that much of a difference he's just way out of his depth these days

It's not about depth. It's about balance.
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 19 2010, 06:21 PM) *
It's not about depth. It's about balance.

I agree. Having someone defending, despite how shite he may be, is better than having no-one at all.
William405
How about Amelia?I'm not liking this Abbiati,I'd rather have Roma play ^^
X-Offender
Yes, I think it'd be fair giving Amelia a chance as well.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2010, 06:25 PM) *
I agree. Having someone defending, despite how shite he may be, is better than having no-one at all.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2010, 06:51 PM) *
Yes, I think it'd be fair giving Amelia a chance as well.

Agreed. From now I hope to see a DM + Pirlo + Boateng, and I really like to see Amelia playing. Before pre-season I was all for Abbiati but during and after pre-season I ended up with more confidence in Amelia, and also he has got a future and we need to decide end of season if we wanna keep him and use cash for him. But mostly Abbiati still doesn't convince me that he should be a starter so first I want to see Amelia giving a true chance to compare them fairly.
X-Offender
Man, I really hope Allegri doesn't start Seedorf against Lazio again. I mean, what does every coach see in him really? Surely he's good at positioning and moving the ball forward, and he's got a lot of experience on his shoulders too, but the guy has been a burnt cake for about 2-3 years now. He doesn't defend, he's sluggish in his movements, he makes stupid mistakes and whatnot else. I guess his royal ego must be the reason we still rely on him. And I thought Allegri had the balls to finally make some changes in this team. rolleyes.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2010, 06:05 PM) *
Man, I really hope Allegri doesn't start Seedorf against Lazio again. I mean, what does every coach see in him really? Surely he's good at positioning and moving the ball forward, and he's got a lot of experience on his shoulders too, but the guy has been a burnt cake for about 2-3 years now. He doesn't defend, he's sluggish in his movements, he makes stupid mistakes and whatnot else. I guess his royal ego must be the reason we still rely on him. And I thought Allegri had the balls to finally make some changes in this team. rolleyes.gif

I agree. It's simple, you can't play Seedorf and Pirlo in the same formation, not without a very good DM.
nuh
I think we should go back to the 4-3-1-2 formation i really don't like this having a winger nonsense, it seems like ever since we did this our play becomes weak and pirlo and seedorf feel uncomfortable this way as we either focus on one side as we never manage to switch sides and when we do its very slow and by then the defender gets there, at the first half its dinho's end the other and pato does nothing then its pato's or whoevers end and dinho fades away...i think we should play through the middle and put pato back to the position he knows best..we can change back to the 4-3-3 formation when we are wining to showboat and stuff.. it should be like this:
GK
Zambrotta-Nesta-T.Silva-Antonini
Pirlo
Boateng/seedorf - Flamini
Ronaldinho
Pato- Ibra
i think its the best way to play, last time we played this way we actually won something
Coldest
QUOTE (nuh @ Sep 19 2010, 07:02 PM) *
I think we should go back to the 4-3-1-2 formation i really don't like this having a winger nonsense, it seems like ever since we did this our play becomes weak and pirlo and seedorf feel uncomfortable this way as we either focus on one side as we never manage to switch sides and when we do its very slow and by then the defender gets there, at the first half its dinho's end the other and pato does nothing then its pato's or whoevers end and dinho fades away...i think we should play through the middle and put pato back to the position he knows best..we can change back to the 4-3-3 formation when we are wining to showboat and stuff.. it should be like this:
GK
Pirlo
Ronaldinho
Pato- Ibra
i think its the best way to play, last time we played this way we actually won something

I couldn't agree more wink.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (nuh @ Sep 19 2010, 08:02 PM) *
GK
Pirlo
Ronaldinho
Pato- Ibra

Allegri said in his last press conference that Ronaldinho will never be used as a trequartista, so you can forget about playing him there. The fact is that as long as we have Dinho, we'll be forced to play this system, even if it's in the disfavor of the team. Hence my continuous claims to get rid of him. It's true, he can solve a game in a second with his vision and passing abilities, but our game will never take a turn and evolve as long as we keep relying on him match after match after match. Say all you like, but this is way too evident for any sort of denial.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.