Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lazio Vs Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 22 2010, 05:20 AM) *
You could walk under a ladder, smash a mirror, run through a herd of black cats, insult a witch AND flip the bird at some psychopathic mafia enforcer- I wager you'd still have better luck than han.

tongue.gif

swear1.gif

I have better luck in CL threads, as Fester would say, I have the DNA biggrin.gif

QUOTE (acid911 @ Sep 22 2010, 06:03 AM) *
Fillipo is gonna be mighty pleased. happy.gif Bonera not called up!

The problem with Bonera is thast he's being played as RB, it's really not his fault, imo he's more then good enough to be 4th/5th choice behind Sokratis and Yepes.
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 22 2010, 01:52 PM) *
The problem with Bonera is thast he's being played as RB, it's really not his fault, imo he's more then good enough to be 4th/5th choice behind Sokratis and Yepes.

True, my feelings word for word. biggrin.gif I can easily see him being the next in line after Nesta and Silva, 4th choice at most. Just like he used to be when Maldini was here. I am sure the management sees along the same lines, but Allegri has been starting him on the right, which is a bit shocking really, if you ask me.
Jack Sparrow
Well when Zambrotta is injured, it's between him, Oddo and the Sok. He's the best of a bad bunch.
Ry4n
Allegri to build Milan around Ibra

Tuesday 21 September, 2010

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri admits he is planning to build his side around new signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Allegri has had to rip up his plans for Milan and start afresh following the arrivals of Ibrahimovic and Robinho late in the transfer window.

La Gazzetta dello Sport understands Allegri plans to shift from a 4-3-1-2 to a 4-4-2 with Kevin-Prince Boateng and Ronaldinho out wide.

“We must try and find him a little higher up the pitch with vertical passes and with balls to feet,” Allegri said.

“Ibra is very good at holding the ball up and playing his teammates through to finish a move off,” he concluded

Source: http://www.football-italia.net/sep21j.html
X-Offender
I just hope the team plays a balanced game and doesn't allow to Lazio endless counter-attacks like they did to Catania. rolleyes.gif
Ry4n
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 22 2010, 06:21 PM) *
I just hope the team plays a balanced game and doesn't allow to Lazio endless counter-attacks like they did to Catania. rolleyes.gif

we're playing away . we're doing the counter attacking ours just better be fast and swift , Lazio won't be easy id be happy with a hard fought 1- 0 or 2- 0 at best a win is a win wink.gif
Marco
if you want to see de match online yo can access here wink.gif
X-Offender
atdhe.net has the best streams for football games.
RinoIlCapitano
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 22 2010, 03:42 PM) *
atdhe.net has the best streams for football games.

+1 wink.gif
CrazyMilanFan
LAZIO: Muslera; Cavanda, Biava, Dias, Radu; Mauri, Brocchi, Ledesma, Hernanes, Foggia; Floccari.
MILAN: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Boateng, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho.
han2503
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 22 2010, 07:19 PM) *
LAZIO: Muslera; Cavanda, Biava, Dias, Radu; Mauri, Brocchi, Ledesma, Hernanes, Foggia; Floccari.
MILAN: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Boateng, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho.

I'm going to take a guess and say that something is wrong with Antonini rolleyes.gif Our players are falling like flies
elcordobez
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 23 2010, 04:19 AM) *

WOW

so

Xmas tree?
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 22 2010, 07:19 PM) *

Is is a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-2-1 ?
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 22 2010, 08:29 PM) *
I'm going to take a guess and say that something is wrong with Antonini rolleyes.gif Our players are falling like flies

He got injured against Catania, that's why he was substituted. I thought you knew that.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 22 2010, 07:31 PM) *
He got injured against Catania, that's why he was substituted. I thought you knew that.

I knew that he got a knock but didn't know he was out...

Anyway, the injury problems are starting to get alarmingly worrying at this point!

@ blue, pay up you lost your bet, Seedorf and Nesta are in the first 11 fiesta.gif
elcordobez
3 - 0! MILAN!

Too bad we don't have Pato,he has a knack of knocking em in @ the Olimpico
shevchenko_007
Allegri has to be on some serious drugs! Taking our best midfielder so far this season and sticking him out wide on the right and having a pirlo, Seedorf and gattuso midfield!!! It is just ridiculous. We have been ***** for pace in the midfield over the last 2 games and so he decides to make the midfield even slower? I just don't understand it. Hopefully boateng has the common sense to drop back and help out. Sorry for my little rant, I'm just not too happ right now looking at that line up.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 22 2010, 06:42 PM) *
I knew that he got a knock but didn't know he was out...

Anyway, the injury problems are starting to get alarmingly worrying at this point!

@ blue, pay up you lost your bet, Seedorf and Nesta are in the first 11 fiesta.gif

It would be bad to loose two times in a row tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (shevchenko_007 @ Sep 22 2010, 06:43 PM) *
Allegri has to be on some serious drugs! Taking our best midfielder so far this season and sticking him out wide on the right and having a pirlo, Seedorf and gattuso midfield!!! It is just ridiculous. We have been ***** for pace in the midfield over the last 2 games and so he decides to make the midfield even slower? I just don't understand it. Hopefully boateng has the common sense to drop back and help out. Sorry for my little rant, I'm just not too happ right now looking at that line up.

No one is happy, hopefully it just appears that way on paper. And we'll see a 4-3-1-2 with Seedorf behind the strikers and Boateng and Rino flanking Pirlo... unsure.gif
servbot
I think Boateng tracking back on D is the most guaranteed of all of our forwards/midfielders. Not a concern imo.
RinoIlCapitano
ou Ibra! He should have scored!
CrazyMilanFan
ibra should have done better
han2503
Oh big chance for Ibra, good save!!
RinoIlCapitano
I just hate our RBs, abate is even worse than Bonera .... I just hate everyone playing on that spot , i want to see here only zambro! or maybe flamini but those others arent simply Milan calibre
shevchenko_007
Not a good finish from someone who was brought in for his finishing ability. I think he will score in this game.
CrazyMilanFan
KPB working very hard so good to see
RinoIlCapitano
we are standing a little bit better in the mid but we suck at all forward!
RinoIlCapitano
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 22 2010, 06:59 PM) *
KPB working very hard so good to see

As always!
RinoIlCapitano
close one! good save !
shevchenko_007
We can never just go on a quick attack. We always have to wait until all their players are bak before we go forward. I have no idea why that is.
CrazyMilanFan
we are giving them to much space in midfield
CrazyMilanFan
abate was no where in the scene rino had to commit the foul
RinoIlCapitano
Rino is so stupid!
CrazyMilanFan
good free kick and good save
han2503
QUOTE (RinoIlCapitano @ Sep 22 2010, 07:11 PM) *
Rino is so stupid!

Why? He had to foul him or it was going to be another oopsie daisy moment for us on the counter
CrazyMilanFan
3 man midfield with 3 slow midfielder
RinoIlCapitano
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 22 2010, 07:12 PM) *
Why? He had to foul him or it was going to be another oopsie daisy moment for us on the counter

Yes but not in that spot 20m from the goal with nesta and thiago in position waiting , so stupid foul, or maybe better Rino foul.
RinoIlCapitano
ou god we are so bad, it hurt to watch, we are super super slow
CrazyMilanFan
is flamini on bench??
Zed.D
Great save Abs
RinoIlCapitano
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 22 2010, 07:18 PM) *
is flamini on bench??

yep
CrazyMilanFan
i think that FK should have been taken properly
RinoIlCapitano
The worst 40mins of the season! Anyone shares my opinion?
CrazyMilanFan
ffs i have not even seen seedorf running
Zed.D
ZEEE!!!!!!!!
CrazyMilanFan
oh and now he chips to an empty box
shevchenko_007
The sooner the gattuso - robinho switch is made the sooner we will win this game.
X-Offender
We're going nowhere with that pathetic midfield. And Ibra doing some useless stuff.
Zed.D
We should've ****ing bought Hernanes.

Ibra doesn't look good so far.

HT, 0-0.
han2503
Anyone got a decent stream? Bet365 and adthe are both lagging big time for me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.