Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New coach could be decided on Monday
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2
Warchant
AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani said Thursday that the club's coaching situation could be clarified as early as Monday if a spot in next season's Champions League has been secured.

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has been linked to possible moves to Chelsea, AS Roma and Real Madrid in the offseason, while Marco van Basten and Luciano Spalletti are rumored to be front-runners for the San Siro job.

"I hope to be able to say something on Monday, because then we would have qualified directly," Galliani told the club Web site.

Galliani insisted that he had not spoken to anyone else about the coaching job.

"We have never thought about any coach and we shall leave it till the end of the season and then we will see," he said. "At Milan there's no chaos. We have clear ideas and we will communicate them at the end of the season."

Ancelotti has regularly denied that he is leaving Milan, insisting that he has a contract with the club until 2010.
Tennie
Today, all the rumors say it'll be Van Basten.
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ May 21 2009, 05:33 PM) *
Today, all the rumors say it'll be Van Basten.

meh.... dry.gif
Tennie
Meh again. Now Mediaset's claiming it'll be Leonardo. The stories seem to change by the hour.
Zed.D
A big no to Tassotti, Leonardo and anyone else with no significant coaching experience! I'll keep believing it'll be Rijkaard, but I wouldn't mind van Basten and Spalletti at all.

It's an almost sure thing, in case Carlo leaves, Milan will not have stability in that position for a couple of years. I think a few coaches will have to tried so the club finds the best one for the job. so it's not a case of 'new coach named X for 8 years'.
Tennie
Well, if Milan beat Roma on Sunday, the suspense will probably be over. smile.gif At least that's what the most recent articles state.
Zed.D
I hope so. the Sun had written that Chelsea wanted to announce the name of their new coach on May 30 (or so). who knows if Ancelotti is being released sooner that expected so he can be made the new Chelsea coach without any problem?
Tennie
I think he'll still coach the last game at Fiorentina but if Milan mathematically clinch CL participation by winning the Roma game, I can see the announcement being made then.
han2503
Hmm, any chance Prandelli is being mentioned?

Personally I'm not a fan of Van Basten, we'd still be in the same predicament with him.

Regarding Tassotti and Leonardo, neither is good enough as a long term replacement, Leonardo has no experiance and Tassotti is not head coach material. Sre they would be ok if this was an end of the season sort of deal, but not to start a new season with them.

Personally I think that Tossotti should also be released, we need fresh faces in that area.
dst
I have no problem at all with an inexperienced coach. Sacchi, Capello and Ancelotti (Milan's most successful coaches in the Berlusconi era) were all nobodys when they joined us!
Zed.D
ADRIANO GALLIANI: "Carlo Ancelotti has a contract with Milan until June 30 2010"

5/21/2009

MILAN - Soon the declarations of Adriano Galliani will be online. After the inauguration of a new department in the Children's Hospital, the Rossoneri's director responded to some questions also in Lega Calcio: "We did not think about other coaches, Carlo Ancelotti is our coach and has a contract until June 30 2010."

dry.gif

Can't wait to hear the announcement on Sunday!

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 22 2009, 12:30 AM) *
I think he'll still coach the last game at Fiorentina but if Milan mathematically clinch CL participation by winning the Roma game, I can see the announcement being made then.

Of course. he could sign for Chelsea but also lead Milan in it's final game of the season.

QUOTE (dst @ May 22 2009, 02:07 AM) *
I have no problem at all with an inexperienced coach. Sacchi, Capello and Ancelotti (Milan's most successful coaches in the Berlusconi era) were all nobodys when they joined us!

Almost 2 decades have passed since Sacchi and Capello took over at Milan. football was different back then. and Carlo wasn't really a nobody. having finished as runner up 3 times before joining Milan, he was more an 'almost' man. tongue.gif
TriniKing_CE
Someone already edited Wikipedia and put Carlo as current Chelsea manager.
Zed.D
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ May 22 2009, 02:27 AM) *
Someone already edited Wikipedia and put Carlo as current Chelsea manager.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (interview with Kaka)
ON ANCELOTTI'S FUTURE

"In the dressing room the voices on Carlo Ancelotti's future create no problems because there's been talk of a possible departure of his for a long time. Certainly these voices disappoint us, but at the moment we are all concentrated on Sunday's match against Roma, including the coach himself. Let's wait, on Monday we will know everything.
Personally I try not to say anything, there's a lot of speculation, but again, let's wait.
For me Ancelotti remains the best coach Milan could have, the team is happy with him and he is able to handle the dressing room like no one else.

"Juventus have brought in Ferrara, this means they want to give space to a new generation of coaches, it doesn't revalue Italian football. If Milan decided to aim for an emerging coach, it would also an opportunity for us to have a new cycle of young coaches.
In the past Milan have had many cycles of coaches and players, but always with the same president and the same management: this means that certainly there will be another winning cycle.
Just look at the positive example of Guardiola, no one expected much from him because he had only coached the B team of Barcelona, he brought the team into the Champions League final.
Van Basten? I would be happy to be coached by someone like him who made Milan's history. Tassotti? He's been us for many years and after winning so much he has made up a certain experience."

Now this is the most obvious hint yet that Carlo could leave.
TriniKing_CE
Should Milan coach change, it would definitely be something new for me, I haven't know Milan without Carlo.
I mean I am aware of their past and everything, but I only began backing Ancelotti's Milan.
I'd have to admit big changes like this do worry me. I'd would really just prefer if Carlo could roll back the years a bit and quit being so damn sturbon (tactical-wise) and remain our coach, but realistically, this isn't going to happen. And you have to think with the way things are going, its likely that Carlo will no longer be here for next season.

Maybe its for the best, maybe a change would be best for Milan and Carlo as well.
What ever happens I would always be very grateful for what Carlo has brought this club (as we all should be...), and I hope that who ever is to take over from him eventually would create a bond as strong the one Carlo had with our players.
I_Rossoneri
Looks like I'll have to keep the champagne on ice for a little while longer cool.gif
dst
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 22 2009, 12:52 AM) *
Almost 2 decades have passed since Sacchi and Capello took over at Milan. football was different back then. and Carlo wasn't really a nobody. having finished as runner up 3 times before joining Milan, he was more an 'almost' man. tongue.gif

Football has not changed all that much... just look at Guardiola.

In my opinion a coach's role is overrated. Nowadays all coaches have studied a lot on tactics and there are no surprises in that aspect. The most important quality a coach needs to possess these days is man management skills. The perfect example is Mourinho. Whatever he does tactically I have seen before, he has done nothing in that aspect that makes him a great tactician in my opinion. Even if you disagree with me on that I think you will agree on something else; he is not as successful as he is because of his tactical skills but more because of his man management skills.

My opinion is that with a great squad, any coach that knows the basics, is not too stubborn (every coach is stubborn more or less but if, for example, you play Seedorf week in week out you are TOO stubborn), and most importantly has control over the dressing room as a coach and not as a friend can succeed.

That's what I think our next coach should have: good man-management skills!
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ May 21 2009, 06:41 PM) *
Looks like I'll have to keep the champagne on ice for a little while longer cool.gif

Huh? huh.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (dst @ May 21 2009, 06:46 PM) *

Not sure if this is the only thing, but I definitely agree with you on that.
A good relationship with a team is so crucial!
il_diavolo_mtl
i want a coach with attitutde, flair and experience. Was hoping for Rijkaard attacking-football but i honestly think MVB gets the nod.
Bluesummers
Gotta agree with DST here. I'm becoming a coach and I'm studying all the stuff the top coaches around europe are studying for their lisences so its not like theres secret information. Everyone knows the same things regarding tactics. There is no such thing as the term a great tactican because everyone has access to the same info.

What makes you world class is your man management skills and your intuition. The brilliant strokes that carlo used to do would win us many games. He is a shadow of his former self. Perhaps he himself has grown tired of us as we have of him.

I'd be happy with mvb or rijkaard. But i'm going to say its going to be mvb.
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ May 22 2009, 03:16 AM) *
Football has not changed all that much... just look at Guardiola.

In my opinion a coach's role is overrated. Nowadays all coaches have studied a lot on tactics and there are no surprises in that aspect. The most important quality a coach needs to possess these days is man management skills. The perfect example is Mourinho. Whatever he does tactically I have seen before, he has done nothing in that aspect that makes him a great tactician in my opinion. Even if you disagree with me on that I think you will agree on something else; he is not as successful as he is because of his tactical skills but more because of his man management skills.

My opinion is that with a great squad, any coach that knows the basics, is not too stubborn (every coach is stubborn more or less but if, for example, you play Seedorf week in week out you are TOO stubborn), and most importantly has control over the dressing room as a coach and not as a friend can succeed.

As much as want to believe that, I can't. at Barca there weren't many players who'd won everything there is to win out there. just as Pep said, most of it is down to the players not him. they were hungry, they fought and they earned success. at Milan, it's totally different. we have too many unmotivated winners/champions. I can't see how a young coach with zero experience can handle it. he benches the currently regular Mr. X or Y and a mutiny will happen in the locker room. if he continues Carlo's way, the team won't get anywhere. it's not easy. yes, someone like Billy would be good choice as far as man management skills are concerned as he's a charismatic figure. but Tassotti...? Leonardo...? even the Primavera coach Galli? I don't think so. unless there's going to be an overhaul in the squad which I can't see happening.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Channel4)
Blog: Is Van the man?

With Carlo Ancelotti’s future at Milan still a point of debate, Dave Taylor excludes Marco Van Basten as a possible successor

Reports that Milan are considering the appointment of Marco Van Basten as their new Coach, should Carlo Ancelotti move on, just won’t go away. Especially after some of the club’s hierarchy had nothing but kinds words to say about the one-time Flying Dutchman who recently walked out on Ajax.

The former Rossoneri hero was admittedly a giant on the field of play and a true calcio legend, scoring a phenomenal 90 goals in almost 150 games for the club. However, as the old adage warns us, a great player does not necessarily make a great Coach.

His managerial record certainly doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. As Holland boss his side were dumped out of the 2006 World Cup by Portugal in their first true test at the last 16 stage. Two years later at Euro 2008, despite a couple of good games against Italy and France, he was totally outthought by Russia’s Guus Hiddink in the quarter-finals.

His lack of experience, especially when being considered for a massive European club like Milan, should immediately count against him. He certainly showed his shortcomings after leaving the international stage at Ajax last summer.

On his arrival the fans felt it was the start of a new winning era. They soon changed their mind. They were eliminated from the Dutch Cup by lowly Volendam and suffered several embarrassing defeats, including reverses to Heerenveen and PSV who put five and six past them respectively.

Let’s face it, outside the top three most Dutch First Division teams would have a hard time matching a majority of Serie B clubs. So why do those at Via Turati think he is good enough to boss their team? The fans are certainly split and there seems little doubt that the players prefer Carlo.

I personally feel that Marco is not a great leader of men and his reputation for being detached and uncaring is hardly likely to enamour him to the players either. I loved him as a player, but he has it all to prove as a Coach.
Bluesummers
Dutch league or the international stage does not equal milan or the italian league.

Zed.D
@ this one:

Milan's Ancelotti Will Take Seedorf To Chelsea If He Goes There - Jose Altafini

The Italo-Brazilian legend believes Seedorf is certain to leave Milan and follow Ancelotti to Chelsea if the coach signs for them this summer...

Milan legend Jose Altafini believes coach Carlo Ancelotti will take Clarence Seedorf with him to Chelsea if he joins the Blues this summer.

Speculation regarding the coach's future at the San Siro remains rife. Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani revealed that he would announce the club's plans regarding the bench on Monday.

Ancelotti has been linked with the Chelsea post since last year, but neither club has made any official announcement. Although 'Carletto's' future remains unclear, Altafini, who enjoyed great success with Milan during his prime, is certain that Seedorf will follow his coach to west London if he does eventually join Chelsea.

"If Ancelotti goes to Chelsea, then he will take at least one player with him," Altafini told Sky Sport Italia.

"I think he will certainly take Seedorf with him to Chelsea because he is a player liked by many, including Ancelotti.

"In addition, if [Marco] Van Basten takes over at Milan, Seedorf doesn't get along with him, and so this could be another factor."

The coach has one year left on his current deal at San Siro, but he is being hotly tipped to take over from Guus Hiddink by English and Italian media reports.

han2503
Another big issue with Van Basten.

Seedorf and him don't get along, I personally don't blame Van Basten because Seedorf can be a real tool if things don't go his way, and I'de be so happy seeing Seedorf slug his way every week through premiership matches.

But I don't want us to have any problems when it comes to the coach and the players. Again, Rijkaard or Prandelli would be far better in all aspects when comparing them to Van Basten. He's simply not a good tactician, and neither is he a good man manager
6Best
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 22 2009, 04:19 PM) *
@ this one:

Milan's Ancelotti Will Take Seedorf To Chelsea If He Goes There - Jose Altafini

The Italo-Brazilian legend believes Seedorf is certain to leave Milan and follow Ancelotti to Chelsea if the coach signs for them this summer...

Milan legend Jose Altafini believes coach Carlo Ancelotti will take Clarence Seedorf with him to Chelsea if he joins the Blues this summer.

Speculation regarding the coach's future at the San Siro remains rife. Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani revealed that he would announce the club's plans regarding the bench on Monday.

Ancelotti has been linked with the Chelsea post since last year, but neither club has made any official announcement. Although 'Carletto's' future remains unclear, Altafini, who enjoyed great success with Milan during his prime, is certain that Seedorf will follow his coach to west London if he does eventually join Chelsea.

"If Ancelotti goes to Chelsea, then he will take at least one player with him," Altafini told Sky Sport Italia.

"I think he will certainly take Seedorf with him to Chelsea because he is a player liked by many, including Ancelotti.

"In addition, if [Marco] Van Basten takes over at Milan, Seedorf doesn't get along with him, and so this could be another factor."

The coach has one year left on his current deal at San Siro, but he is being hotly tipped to take over from Guus Hiddink by English and Italian media reports.

Lol , that would solve all problems . tongue.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ May 21 2009, 11:53 PM) *
Huh? huh.gif

...to celebrate when carlo leaves smile.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 22 2009, 12:30 PM) *
Again, Rijkaard or Prandelli would be far better in all aspects when comparing them to Van Basten. He's simply not a good tactician, and neither is he a good man manager

Give Van Basten a few more years in managing, but agreed, Rijkaard has had a big job before did fairly well and I think he would be the obvious replacement.
Bluesummers
Jose Mourinho Reiterates Carlo Ancelotti To Chelsea Stance

Having already predicted that Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti, will wind up at Chelsea, Inter's Jose Mourinho has expanded upon his prediction.

In fact, he now claims to have inside information which confirms 'Carletto' as Guus Hiddink's summer successor.

"My friends at Chelsea tell me it will be Carlo," 'Mou' told Sky Italia.

"Some [Chelsea] players are asking me the typical question: 'Gaffer, will he be good for us, do you think it will be positive?'

"I responded that he seems to me to be a very well prepared coach, very close to his players who can create an atmosphere of great empathy with his players."

The former Blues tactician then predicted that his Rossoneri rival can make the transition to west London and Stamford Bridge, despite fears to the contrary, but only if he takes things in his stride.

"He could adapt," Mourinho said. "He [will have] a group of players who are waiting for a good coach in order to win, because it is a squad that wants to win.

"If Carlo goes or not, it is his problem. I will wish him all the best.

"And if he asks for my opinion, I will tell him that with these players, with this club, he should not think too much because it is a great adventure."

Mourinho's words will have added new weight to the recent rumours.

Yeah he's gone. Usually Mourinho doesn't say stuff like this if it were not true. He is probably celebrating in private cool.gif
Bluesummers
Newest rumours from Milan suggest that AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti will remain and soon extend his contract until June 2012.

TMW reported this.

Mourinho says he is gone as well as other top members of football, however the press reports something different. At this point we'll just have to wait as there has been zero information to go upon other than opinions and faulty speculation.
Zed.D
It could be another stupid show similar to the Kaka-to-City one, orchestrated by Silvio and Galliani. Carlo staying is one thing (and it's fair enough since he has a contract), extending his contract at this point for two more seasons is another, a dumb move.
-
QUOTE (goal.com)
On Sunday, after their match with Roma, it is expected that a delegation of the team, led by Adriano Galliani and some of the players, will go to Silvio Berlusconi to convince him that Ancelotti is the right man for the job.

MizNelson
On Sunday, after their match with Roma, it is expected that a delegation of the team, led by Adriano Galliani and some of the players, will go to Silvio Berlusconi to convince him that Ancelotti is the right man for the job.

I'll be surprised if Seedorf doesn't campaign his *** off for this one, as he's got the most to lose if Carlo leaves.
Zed.D
Milan To Keep Carlo Ancelotti At The Helm – Report

After weeks of speculation, a report in Italy suggests that Ancelotti will remain with the Rossoneri rather than join Chelsea during the summer transfer window.

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti seems to be set to stay with his current club, according to Notiziarioitaliano.it, who claim that the Rossoneri have confirmed the tactician as their boss for next season.

According to these reports, Milan have reached a last-minute agreement with the former Juventus coach. Apparently Ancelotti told vice president Adriano Galliani on Friday that he wants to continue sitting on the Milan bench.

Ancelotti has been intensely linked to Chelsea over the past few weeks, with the English media adamant that he is set to sign for the Blues.

The main objective of Ancelotti and the Rossoneri is to end the season in second place as they hold a three point lead over Juventus and sit four points above Fiorentina with only two Serie A games of the season remaining.

So... let's see, if he stays, same old story with the formations and tatics, favoritism towards some individuals and snubbing youngsters and youth products in favor of has-been superstars. smile.gif plus that Gourcuff won't return. smile.gif

Ah god, I hope this is not true.
MizNelson
Notiziarioitaliano.it, who claim that the Rossoneri have confirmed the tactician as their boss for next season.

Who?

So some little-known site has confirmed this before acmilan.com. Yeah, right.
Bluesummers
I hope we win tomororw and he announces his departure.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ May 23 2009, 12:11 PM) *
I hope we win tomororw and he announces his departure.

I think that's a more likely scenario if we lose or draw! but I don't want it to happen even if it means Carlo will stay. this is Maldini's last home game, no way anyone would want anything less that a dominating victory.

Carlo's time is up. it's a matter of time before a new coach is brought in. if they decide not to let him go now, then they'll have to do it next season. that I'm pretty sure of!
Zed.D
Ancelotti: resto al Milan al 100%

Nice show, Berlo. dry.gif at least bring some good players so he can do something better than losing the title race in February or getting eliminated by Bremen and Lazio quality teams dry.gif
CrazyMilanFan
yea it seems carlo will be staying
Zed.D
Oh, wait a minute!! huh.gif this is from acmilan.com:

"There are no contacts with Berlusconi, I don’t think that it annoyed him my contact with Abramovich. At the moment, I have no open situation with Chelsea, and at the end of the season if there will be the need to find a solution, we shall find it. Today the contract I have is valid. I'm ready for everything. I enjoy coaching, it’s a passion, not a work, it’s clear that I will say yes if they ask me if I want to coach Chelsea. Money is important, but not for me. I never asked a ‘thousand lira’ increase to Milan, the economic matter does not interest me when you’re fine in an environment, evemn though I think one must be evaluated for his qualities.

“Until June 30 2010, I’m the Milan coach. I know how the things are, I don’t see any fog, I see everything very clear. If I had to express myself in percentages, I would say that I would remain at Milan at 100% also next year. There was a very good feeling with the team, after eight years we’re still here talking, especially with the club, if it wasn’t so a coach would not last in Italy for that much. I repeat, I’m very calm, my preoccupations are others. I study English for the past two years because it helps me when I go on holiday abroad.”

CrazyMilanFan
from what i understood he will like to stay but i think silvio has decided to let him go so he could be leaving this year or next no idea abt that
Fillipo Simone
I'm not sure. I'd keep him if we don't have better solutions under the table then Leonardo or MvB. I mean, gee, Leonardo can be appointed right now as a assist-coach or something like that,...
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 24 2009, 10:49 PM) *
I'm not sure. I'd keep him if we don't have better solutions under the table then Leonardo or MvB. I mean, gee, Leonardo can be appointed right now as a assist-coach or something like that,...

At this point letting Carlo stay will do more harm then getting the most unexperianced coach there is.

We've gotten to a point where changing coach is the only solution. Carlo is not effective anymore, he's gone stale. We need the change desperately.

Hopefully after the Fiorentina match Galliani will make the announcment.

Next season should signal change coming from Milan. Paolo retiring, Carlo leaving, making changes in the squad...
Zed.D
+1 @ han

It's no longer a case of 'let's stick to Carlo', I think we will part ways with him at the end of the season, 100%.
I_Rossoneri
New rumours are Leonardo and Tassotti as manager and assistant with carlo and Galli going to chelsea.
Zed.D
I think it's more than a rumor. looks like it's all done and dusted.
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 25 2009, 11:42 AM) *
I think it's more than a rumor. looks like it's all done and dusted.

Hopefully not.

Leonardo would only be good for an interim role. But not as a permanent solution.

I only want to hear of 3 coaches the management are interested in

-Spalletti
-Rijkaard
-Prandelli

All the others mentioned are either not good enough, or not experianced enough. I really hope that the management don't make a bad decision when it comes to choosing the coach, making a bad transfer decision when it comes to buying a player is one thing, but when it comes to the coaching decision it will really decide how the season turns out.

I personally would like to see what Leonardo could do, I think he has all the right characteristics to be a great coach but has no experiance, it would be better if he would go to a smaller Serie A side before taking over at Milan
Fillipo Simone
IMO there is no good solution or a deal our management could do that would please us or ensure us. Trapattoni, Lippi and Capello, managers who's class is proven and I think would be up to the test are all unavaible. After 2010 this situation could change.

Spalletti and Prandelli are good - one of them could join Juve (if not Conte or Ferrara as permanent), the other (CP) will most likely stay for at least one more season. Both still did not do anything that sensational; Spalletti's Roma was good, but never had the strenght nor that special "fingerspitzengefühl" - and they both never played for Milan which still is a minus to me.

Frank Rijkaard is something in between - he had his up's with Holland and especially Barcelona, he won the CL which isn't that easy to do; he also had bad periods with dutch teams, but never like MvB with ambitious and strong teams.

Then we have a bunch of homies, like Leonardo, Galli, Tassotti, Costacurta, etc. From those I'd pick Tassotti because I know he's a specialist for defensive training and he'd sure make some adjustments in that field. On the other hand, he's already here with us, so one could ask, why didn't he implement those same adjustments sooner? I don't think Ancelotti is that kind of manager who rejects ideas from his assistants.

I'd also consider Franco Baresi for sentimental reasons, because he's our past captain and symbol, and since we've lost Milan's God, Paolo (who never would manage Milan as coach), he could be a nice add for the new transitive generation, just till the new signings improve and settle while Kaka, Pirlo and co. settle finally as "veteran status players".
Zed.D
So... Mediaset keeps insisting that Leonardo is the next Milan coach. until yesterday they said it was going to be Leonardo and Tassotti, with Galli following Carlo to London. but now they say Galli will remain to help with bringing up youth players (which is very good if true).

I still have doubts over Leonardo (as a coach), but a coaching team consisting of Leonardo, Tassotti and Galli could actually work...
Fillipo Simone
I'm not a fan of coach-conglomerates or such like solutions. We need a extra motivator. Tassotti and Galli sure cannot do that; if Leonardo can...maybe, but very questionable. After such a professional like Ancelotti, Leonardo will really be a major set-back.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 26 2009, 01:34 AM) *
I'm not a fan of coach-conglomerates or such like solutions. We need a extra motivator. Tassotti and Galli sure cannot do that; if Leonardo can...maybe, but very questionable. After such a professional like Ancelotti, Leonardo will really be a major set-back.

That's funny cause I think one of Carlo's weak points is that he cannot motivate the players anymore...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.